Deleted

Is there any way to get the T13LFR

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to get the T13 LFR with a 90 character ? I would really enjoy this one for my mage.

I'm not sure if this is the good place to post this but i don't see an other one who fits.

Thanks

You can't get it now. But I was also wondering about that. Would be nice, if we could just set raid difficulty to 25LFR.

No way currently for a level 90 to get in there. You can still queue up as a level 85, though.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

What they should do is at the end of every expansion, make the LFR gear purchasable with VP so it can still be obtained, but not while leveling.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone on these forums linked an armory the other day of a level 90 where it showed the LFR version of the 2h sword from deathwing in the activity field and said that the level 90 character got it 5 hours previous. I haven't been able to find a way of doing it. I've never tried to summon someone that isn't in an LFR group in. Maybe have a raid of level 85 alts queue for LFR (Can still queue for it at 85) - Have someone drop and invite 90s and summon?

I have the armory link but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it. It says they obtained the LFR version of Gurgthalak on 14/02/2013 and a few weeks before that they obtained heroic Starshatter so they were definitely level 90 at the time. Unless it's an armory bug, but I doubt it, because in my activity feed normal DS items show up normally.

Edit: Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...on/Vmagik/feed (If this isn't allowed please remove the link, mods. <3)
    Last edited by RoKPaNda; 2013-02-28 at 06:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Someone on these forums linked an armory the other day of a level 90 where it showed the LFR version of the 2h sword from deathwing in the activity field and said that the level 90 character got it 5 hours previous.
    That happens when you remove something from void storage - it shows up as obtained in your item feed.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    That happens when you remove something from void storage - it shows up as obtained in your item feed.
    Ah, okay, just confirmed that by taking an item out of void storage. Weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldnt you be able to join up a T14 LFR, and then head into DS? If you can't, then I guess its just not obtainable at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly it's not possible. It's a shame though. I'd love to get the LFR version of the priest set when I pick up my priest, favorite of the 3 possible colors. I agree that after Mists released, they should have simply added some sort of vendor with all the transmogable drops from LFR Dragon Soul, or just having them added to the old JP/VP vendors in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

With Mists having LFR in every raid, the next expansion will once again make the LFR versions of items unnatainable. It'll start to pile up. Hopefully they do something about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.