Poll: Vote for you favorite raid trailer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Firelands kinda got ruined when Ragnaros said "Shaymen". I hate that pronounciation...

Fall of the Lich King for me. Even the ending cinematic still gets me every time I rewatch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe Ulduar is so far down on the list. It's my favorite by far, shows the friendship (or at least respect) between Jaina and Thrall and then when Varian and Garrosh almost go at it, come on that's freaking legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    not sure why so many people vote for BT though, long and boring as hell.
    I agree, and it was mostly about Akama as well. Who the hell gives a shit about Akama!?

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Can't believe Ulduar is so far down on the list. It's my favorite by far, shows the friendship (or at least respect) between Jaina and Thrall and then when Varian and Garrosh almost go at it, come on that's freaking legendary.
    Its probably because none of that had anything to do with the raid.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Statistical tie between ZA and ToT.

So I'll cast my vote for the one with Pandaren.

10+ Year Old Account
    look how pathetic Hour of Twilight trailer was, sums up cata in a nutshell. Ulduar, Black temple, Zul'aman, Thunderking, fall of Lich king, rage of firelands and Fury of the Sunwell all make me want to play the game again.

Thunder King ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Its probably because none of that had anything to do with the raid.
    But it's still a very rare glimpse behind the scenes that we don't usually get to see. I wish they'd show more of the political friction and stuff like that in these trailers, just watching it makes me want to go raid Ulduar right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I forgot so many of these.

The ZA one is actually pretty good, too. That might be my second favourite after Black Temple.

The Ulduar one is annoying. I couldn't even watch it all.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    "And now... they fight alongside the Horde! I spit on the Horde!

or

"I prefer to remember the temple as it used to be, not the abomination it has become"

Tough choice, so I voted both

5.2 trailer is nice. Nice touch with the poem, it really struck a chord with me. But I can't really get into the lore side of 5.2 since there aren't any major lore characters. There is the Thunder King, but I didn't really know who he was until a few months ago.

ICC trailer takes the cake. We killed off one of the major villains that people have been wanting to kill for years. That whole video from start to finish gave me goosebumps. No other trailer has had that effect on me time and time again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simply due to the subject matter, ICC will always win. As time goes on, Blizzard gets better at their trailers that utilize the in-game engine to some extent, so obviously the newer trailers will look better than the old.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for ICC, then I saw there were multiple choices. :<

I would have also voted for Zul'Aman, Firelands and Throne of Thunder - those were also great. But man, ICC tops them all, especially Arthas' last line (the same goes for Zul'jin's last words in the trailer).

Edit, I actually liked Fall of the Lich King. Wish I coulda voted for a few x.x
    Last edited by Rorillane; 2013-02-28 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    YOU WANT IN? YOU STAY HERE FOREVER
    We gonna bury you here
    I still feel a shiver go up my spine whenever i hear that.
    I can stand the sight of worms,
    And look at microscopic germs,
    But Technicolor pachyderms,
    Is really too much for me.

Tragic victim of Altitis

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludstorm View Post
    I still feel a shiver go up my spine whenever i hear that.
    It has that same sense of dread you get from the ICC trailer and ToT trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thunder King was one of the better ones like BT & ICC were. But I like Fall of the Lich King the most.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar and the Black temple trailers are my personal favorite. Close second will be the Sunwell trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanson71 View Post
    5.2 trailer is nice. Nice touch with the poem, it really struck a chord with me. But I can't really get into the lore side of 5.2 since there aren't any major lore characters. There is the Thunder King, but I didn't really know who he was until a few months ago.

ICC trailer takes the cake. We killed off one of the major villains that people have been wanting to kill for years. That whole video from start to finish gave me goosebumps. No other trailer has had that effect on me time and time again.
    the reason there's no obvious bad guy/lore with mists is because we're literally discovering everything just now, before its always been HEY LOOK HERE I'M THE BAD GUY, NOT DOING MUCH TODAY PASSING TIME WHILE YOU EVENTUALLY COME KILL ME! except the lich king thats why i voted for that trailer, especially with its ending after you killed the lich king.

mists is all about exploration and discovery your character is supposed to be exploring and seeing these bad guys for the first time, while only legends/stories are only heard of them, it's much better than flap flap burn a city, flap flap burn a city ugh can't believe they messed up cata so bad....deathwing looked epic but he'll be forever known as the worst raid boss in wow.