Poll: Vote for you favorite raid trailer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I can't decide, looked at each of them 5 times in a row.

Zul'aman was damn awesome.
    So was Ulduar.
    And like this, firelands was great too.
    But.. I take the Thunderking, the poem made it for me, so did the Pandaria theme, I just like the continent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't figure out at first we could vote on multiple stuff, then I'd have put Ulduar, Fall of the Lich King and Rage of the Firelands alongside Throne of Thunder.

Deleted
    Fall of the Lich king
    Black temple
    Rage of the Firelands & Thunder king tied

These are my favourites and most are fucking awesome. But my god that hour of twilight trailer, it makes me cringe.

Wrath of the Lich King and Fall of the Lich King.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the Thunder King one. After that probably Fall of the Lich King, Ulduar, Black Temple and Sunwell.
    Black Lives Matter

Black Temple video is amazing.

Black temple was best by significant margin

ICC for me, since the Lich King storyline was pretty much my favorite and I really haven't been interested in any storylines since.. The epic "the light is coming for you" speech, all the shiny goodness, thinking Arthas is going to be scurred, nope. Frostmorne hungers.

I am so upset that the Gods of Zul'Aman is getting its butt kicked by the freaking Thunder King. That trailer was horrible. In my opinion, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryana View Post
    I am so upset that the Gods of Zul'Aman is getting its butt kicked by the freaking Thunder King. That trailer was horrible. In my opinion, of course.
    the newest trailer will always get votes because it's new

but I didn't mind the Thunder King, I liked the poem

I prefer to remember the Temple as it used to be; not the abomination it has become. My soul bears the burden of my misjudgment, but I have been patient; I have been waiting. And when the time is right, the Betrayer will become... the betrayed.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta go with BT... "But I have been patient. I have been waiting. And when the time is right, the Betrayer will become... The Betrayed."

between Fall of the Lich King

fall of the lich king & secrets. i just love the garrosh/varian part of the latter. people really think the thunder king one is that good? i was so much more invested in the lore of the trailers i chose.
    Sig by Populaire

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Temple
    Rage of the Firelands
    Icecrown Citadel

So many great ones to choose from, hard to pick favorites. The latest one for The Thunder King is really great too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Black Temple, showing me a story is far more important than anything else when making a trailer. Just don't show all of it otherwise I'll have no point in doing it/watching it. Goes for movies and games.

BT>Sunwell>ThunderKing>Naxx.

I have to agree that the 5.2 poem felt a little silly. I was wondering if it was supposed to be a poem by a slave Pandaren during the time when they were oppressed and without any literature, hence why it was so simple.

They've come a long way, but the quality of the Black Temple was such a step up and I believe the narration is still top notch. Zul'jin in the Zul'aman trailer is just barely better.
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    the newest trailer will always get votes because it's new
    This is sadly true. It always happens when something new arrives, and a poll about it shows up, it gets a lot of undeserved votes.

Look at the Cataclysm release, it was winning ''best expansion'' polls by a landslide. Now it is considered the worst expansion by 70% of about 2000 votes. MoP was in the same condition, it won the ''best expansion'' poll aswell, and now it can't win from TBC and WotLK.

Why do Throne of Thunder and Firelands get so much votes anyway? Atleast for ToT, its just a hype thing.

I also noticed from the poll results, the same people who keep saying ''MoP is the best expansion'' all happened to have voted the ToT trailer aswell...