[Aff] Service imp trumping for non gosac

My guildmate warlock and I were running a small sample of testing today (5 minute tests per) and were getting similar results in the dps via pets.

From what we were finding first on the ptr was serviced imp was doing the most dps by a noticeable, consistant margin followed by fel imp then observer etc. We went demo and still found the dps ranking going to service imp>service fg>felimp.

Anyone have time to spare to run some dummys? I'm aware of how scaling and procs affect pet damage so took those in accordingly, yet still received the same results. I'm aware of the skada / recount bugs with letting pets attack alone and made sure to remain in combat for the duration. This is all on single target with wrath/felstorm on cd and most importantly - demon training glyph.

Interesting results! I've been wanting to use the Imp for a long while, I'm looking forward to hearing more results and parses from other PTR participants.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Out of all the pets I really don't mind imp.

seven more tests as demo: Service Imps were averaging 2k dps more than service fg at best

---------- Post added 2013-02-28 at 04:51 AM ----------

Some quick 2 minute test numbers as demo doing my standard rotation with my damage subtracted-

Service FG 1 - 18750 dps
    Service FG 2 - 18420 dps
    Service FG 3 - 16460 dps

Service imp 1 - 18999 dps
    Service imp 2 - 19120
    Service imp 3 - 18887
    Last edited by Ezzyo; 2013-02-28 at 05:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imp DPS was broken during testing earlier today due to its melee swings actually being a DPS increase, it is very unlikely for that to go live.

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    Imp DPS was broken during testing earlier today due to its melee swings actually being a DPS increase, it is very unlikely for that to go live.
    Sorry, I wasn't so clear in the original post. We found the imps damage going considerably up on the ptr which prompted testing on the live servers. The numbers above were on live, and the following dps numbers are very similar with imps slightly edging out on the average.