Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Compulsive liar is jailed for making her ELEVENTH false rape claim

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-anymore.html

A compulsive liar has been jailed for 16 months after falsely claiming she had been raped 11 times in nine years.

Elizabeth Jones, 22, made her first fabricated allegation to police in 2004 when she was aged just 13, Southampton Crown Court was told.

Police said that the young woman had accused at least one individual just because she did not like them anymore, putting innocent men through a 'terrible emotional experience'.

Jones' latest victim was arrested and quizzed for nine hours before being released without charge because CCTV footage disproved her claims she was forcibly taken to a property and raped.

It also emerged today that in 2009 she was given a ten month detention and training order for making up a sex attack.
    Between 2005 and 2007 she had made eight other allegations, which police investigated, but she did not face court proceedings.
    Police launched an investigation after Jones, from Southampton, Hampshire, instigated a friend to report she had been sexually assaulted.

She later went to the police station for a medical examination and repeated her allegation.
    Prosecutor Jennie Rickman told Southampton Crown Court a man was arrested but he denied the rape allegation.
    16 months is not long enough for this woman. Probably ruined a few lives along the way as usually once you're tarred with the 'rape' brush it doesn't go away. Disgusting behaviour.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    She deserved it and I agree that she should have gotten more time.

but this doesn't happen. women don't make false rape claims due to regret, dislike of an individual, or because someone she likes is with someone she doesn't. remember guys?

16 months seems rather short for the amount of offences she's committed.

Who would want to rape that?

Besides she will be really experiencing "rape" in prison if the inmates find out about her false claims. That will make her think twice about crying wolf.

She probably needs some mental help.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be funny in an ironic way when she gets real raped and cops kick her to the curb.

Indeed, people stamped as a "potential rapist" will never get rid of it.
    Perhaps now that everyone knows shes a compulsive liar, it might do them better.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post

Besides she will be really experiencing "rape" in prison if the inmates find out about her false claims. That will make her think twice about crying wolf.
    Lol, so much this. Doubt she'll be raped by other female inmates though, because like you say, who'd want to rape someone like that.

MAN THE HARPOONS!

Nobody, apparently. Anyhow, 16 months is too lenient for her bullshit.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I can see in my mind's eye - a situation where a man with pig's head steps behind her in an alleyway and says with the voice of Saw - "for years you have falsely blamed others for raping you - now, I want to play a game...".

Oh wishful thinking...

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-26 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    16 Months aint enough for probably destroying 11 peoples lives, as someone has mentioned before, even being accused is enough to plant the seed of doubt in peoples minds, and its their live's destroyed for quite some time. Even worse for the ones that happened before she was 16, not only do they get labelled rapists but that will be accused of being a child molester as well, and I would guess that sticks for life.

/throw harpoon

Was one of the guys she claimed raped her Kermit the Frog?

Humor off, she should have gotten like 5+ years at least............in a psychiatric facility.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-02-26 at 02:26 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah seriously needs a much longer sentence than that ... I bet at least those that she accused some 10 years ago had their life's seriously changed due to the false accusations

She probably needs help not jail. And she needed it about ten rape claims ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not that I don't believe that this happened (it's not really unprecedented), but since when has the Daily Mail ever been a reliable source of news? Has any other publication written on this?
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by lzsg View Post
    Not that I don't believe that this happened (it's not really unprecedented), but since when has the Daily Mail ever been a reliable source of news? Has any other publication written on this?
    So the daily mail just decides to make this up about a woman just for the lulz and possibly ruin somebodys life?

Deleted
    Fuck me, The Wild Snorlax is not a myth!

Deserves every minute in jail she gets. Hopefully it will do her some good, What I am interested in though is why it took police so long to take action. 11 times is a bit much. Surely after 4th time they would have charged her with wasting police time.

Quote Originally Posted by lzsg View Post
    Wild Snorlax spotted on The Telegraph shes getting closer!
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2013-02-26 at 02:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ha, i went to primary school with someone called Elizabeth Jones and she is also 22 :S

15+ Year Old Account
    So the daily mail just decides to make this up about a woman just for the lulz and possibly ruin somebodys life?
    Absolutely not, hence the first part of my sentence. But it's a tabloid, one with a really bad reputation at that. It's not unreasonable to suspect that they sensationalize and exaggerate things like this, is it? I do believe it happened. No reason not to. It was just that I couldn't find any other sources, but like Howlrunner said it's probably just because other publications don't really find it news worthy.
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.