5.2 Human warlock/mage bis weapon healer sword?

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=96384#.

reforge out of spirit ftw?

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Hit racial you mean? Hmm dunno, if we're staying Affliction then having Crit/Spirit is beyond useless I suspect. As Demo, maybe. I mean we just had the Spirit ring on our BiS list, wouldn't completely surprise me to see this sword being decent for Humans.

ya, the hit racial is 340 hit. so seems it'd be BiS. which is BS. who ever heard of a healer sword?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adezero View Post
    ya, the hit racial is 340 hit. so seems it'd be BiS. which is BS. who ever heard of a healer sword?
    With more stats on our gear hit might be rather less important to get though. In fact if we use that 1 trinket we might be fighting to stay UNDER the hit cap. Even if you look at it like the Hit is part of the sword stats and forget about the spirit, it's probably not going to be better then having athame-of-the-sanguine-ritual for Affliction at least.

Quote Originally Posted by adezero View Post
    Paladins sure are happy to have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spektroman View Post
    Paladins sure are happy to have it.
    Also Mistweaver monks.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

in 5.2 there is a lot of hit items so racial is good but no need of it haste/mastery staff bis
    When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all ... Futurama-Godfellas