Holy stats 5.2 ?

So alot of disc talk, but what are the current feelings on Holy stat priority? Since I flip between both specs, I try and balance both however, we now have a full time disc in our 25 man raid and I may stay full time Holy so I am trying to gauge stats for this type of setting. :/ We tend to overheal and run with 7 heals a good portion of the time. Six in some cases and we have a full mix of all healer types in raid.

Mastery has always been the best for Holy (more so that crit and haste are just terrible), and as a bonus it allows you to respec into Disc easily (or at least it used to, not sure anymore).

Nothing changed for holy, still mastery.

Avoid Crit.

Due to regen not being great for Holy, Mastery is generally accepted to be best.

Try to balance Haste and Mastery according to fight, healing setup and mana regen.

If you're struggling to get any heals in due to taking 7 healers most of the time or you have very high regen, swapping some Mastery for Haste is not a bad idea. Find a good balance that works with you, I normally adjust by +/- 3% Haste depending on setup and fight. If we have a lot of healers or resto shamans with mana tide then a little bit of extra Haste can be more beneficial than Mastery.