Deleted

(Sansa Clip Zip mp3) mini USB cable replacement question

I lost my mini USB cable for my Sansa Clip Zip Mp3 player so i need a replacement. I've check Amazon.co.uk and I found this:

Mini USB Data Computer PC Sync Cable Lead For SanDisk MP3/4 Players

It's only £1.99 but delivery fee is £10 so kinda expensive, now I can find cables cheaper in Denmark but I'm not 100% which will fit the mp3, there are different mini USB connectors, right?

here is a list of cable, using Danish vendors if anyone can tell me which will work?

http://www.edbpriser.dk/tilbehoer/ka...spx?q=mini+usb

This one is the cheapest on the list

As long as it has the right connections(A or B) there shouldn't be any problem, it is just a USB cable.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    If you're not in a hurry, I order most my tiny cables and other non-important stuff from Dealextreme. The reason for not being in a hurry is that it ships from Asia and generally takes a week or two to arrive at my place in the Netherlands.

But, the costs are insanely low and shipping is free to anywhere in the world on any order, even if it's under a dollar in total.

Just make sure not to browse around the website... they have so many useless but fun items that I generally can't leave the website without having a 40$ order.

Deleted
    According to this thread The clip Zip uses micro USB and not mini USB, so yeah not 100% sure what to get. It's hard to tell what fits. Only reason I know/think the one on amazon will work is because it's got the name of the player in the title.

Deleted
    Should be doable to tell them apart. (Mini left, micro right)
    Last edited by mmoce04b469aa5; 2013-02-28 at 01:33 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah you'd think... I would say it looks like micro USb then?

Yes it is a micro B USB.

Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    Haha, I see your problem now yeah. It's definitely micro though. Mini has a very weird and distinct shape. (I did.. kind of cheat by holding my phone with micro usb next to the image. )

Micro usb cables @ DX.com

Deleted
    looks like this should do the trick then:

USB-A til USB Micro-B

According to this thread anyway.

Good thing I didn't get the one from amazon, that was for the Sansa Clip+, why can't they just use the same connection

Thanks for the help!

It's about $4 i Denmark with shipping but I'll get it quicker, thanks for the links to DX though.
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2013-02-28 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    If you're not in a hurry, I order most my tiny cables and other non-important stuff from Dealextreme. The reason for not being in a hurry is that it ships from Asia and generally takes a week or two to arrive at my place in the Netherlands.
    Even though I didn't order the cable from this place you mentioned DX.com I just wanted to let you know I ordered a few things like an HDMI cable and a replacement for my Zalman clip-on mic that isn't working anymore, I got this instead for $2.31 you can't complain and the reviews are good. Great website and the free shipping, even if slow, is awesome.