Spirit of Harmony in 5.2

Will Spirit of Harmony become BoA in next patch or still remain BoP?

The PTR database still lists them as Soulbound so not likely. Shame as only one profession looks to be needing them for 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The PTR database still lists them as Soulbound so not likely. Shame as only one profession looks to be needing them for 5.2.
    Which one profession would that be? Are you talking about the new blacksmith, tailoring, jewelcrafting or leatherworking recipes?
    Last edited by Devwar; 2013-02-28 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devwar View Post
    Which one profession would that be? Are you talking about the new blacksmith, tailoring, jewelcrafting or leatherworking recipes?
    Blacksmithing for the crafted 522 epics and for the BC specialization weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by monoroth View Post
    Will Spirit of Harmony become BoA in next patch or still remain BoP?
    They are still BoP, and honestly are likely to remain that way until at least the final content patch of MoP, like Chaos Orbs were in Cata.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

I seriously don't know why they're supposed to be obtained by continuously killing mobs. They de-revolutionized (if that's a word) this aspect of the game and took it back to Runescape standards. Sure they don't necessarily have to be tremendously entertaining to obtain, after all it's farming but this is just ridiculous. At least make Mote of Harmony available for a certain amount of Honor/Justice and Spirit of Harmony for Conquest/Valor. I've gotten at least 25k honorable kills this season but I've been sitting on points cap for ages becuase I had nothing of interest to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Yea checked it on PTR database couple times over past few weeks. I was sure I read that it will become BoA in some blue response. I guess they'r changing it in last tier patch.

Quote Originally Posted by monoroth View Post
    Yea checked it on PTR database couple times over past few weeks. I was sure I read that it will become BoA in some blue response. I guess they'r changing it in last tier patch.
    They've only said that it would be something to consider to do later or down the line of the expansion. No words on this being done for 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    I seriously don't know why they're supposed to be obtained by continuously killing mobs. They de-revolutionized (if that's a word) this aspect of the game and took it back to Runescape standards. Sure they don't necessarily have to be tremendously entertaining to obtain, after all it's farming but this is just ridiculous. At least make Mote of Harmony available for a certain amount of Honor/Justice and Spirit of Harmony for Conquest/Valor. I've gotten at least 25k honorable kills this season but I've been sitting on points cap for ages becuase I had nothing of interest to buy.

Assuming you're trolling, but on the off chance you're not... you can buy Motes for JP/honor and Spirits for Conq/Valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    You can also use your farm and plant motes of harmony. Get two characters exalted, that's 3 Spirit of Harmony a day, or over 20 a week! They just keep rolling in and that doesn't include the motes you actually get off mobs. lol. Such a joke to get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can buy motes with Honor, Spirits with Conquest. Already. Right now.

ed:whoops meant as a reply to comment 6
    Last edited by shokter; 2013-02-28 at 11:27 PM.
    "Brevity is...wit"

I think they are only on the 1 character you have.

Deleted
    Currently have 60 of them, as Alchemist i dont need them really outside of Living Steel but that gives only like 75g per Spirit, sucks balls compared to LWs 500g+ per Spirit..