Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have been a fan of TSM for quite some time now, somewhere close to a year, and they've never failed to entertain me. Love that they have their own show now, and I think it's awesome! TSM!

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    All this so called show has done for me is to reaffirm the fact that Regi is the ugliest fucking Asian I have ever seen. Like seriously, this kid felld own the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, hit a trampoline, and hit them all again on the way up and down.
    Yeah Dan got all the looks.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    All this so called show has done for me is to reaffirm the fact that Regi is the ugliest fucking Asian I have ever seen. Like seriously, this kid felld own the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, hit a trampoline, and hit them all again on the way up and down.
    He's a gamer, not a model.

Deleted
    I'm sure you're a real Johnny Depp RL yourself!

Deleted
    Already added to the main post

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 09:55 AM ----------

I like Chaox' statement "Whenever I kill somebody I'm gonna make sure they know about it, and they're mother in south korea will know about it too"

Reginald is kind of a dick.

Deleted
    dyrus is a cool guy

I thought it was pretty cool of Xpecial to be the voice of reason and go and tell Curse they heard everything.

Deleted
    Yeah. kinda meh they didn't follow and record it though

Would've loved to have seen Crs' reactions

Deleted
    Oddone is carrying the show, wathcing him play with toy soldiers was the highlight of this weeks show.

Did it really need to be 22 minutes long? I mean this should easily have fit into 10 minutes. Anyway good job on Xspecial for telling curse!

Deleted
    It's problaly gonna get to 30~minutes length, I find it awesome they're doing it. First episode was too short, so they made it longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Oddone is carrying the show, wathcing him play with toy soldiers was the highlight of this weeks show.
    This! HAhahaha laughed so much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    This.

I'd say the most painful part of this last episode was the ending. Reginald talking about his girlfriend was just weird, and I remember him doing some kinda creepy giggle. Why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    This.

I'd say the most painful part of this last episode was the ending. Reginald talking about his girlfriend was just weird, and I remember him doing some kinda creepy giggle. Why.
    I actually found that somewhat cute xD

Just look at Reginald.. being all loveydovey n stuff ^^

Deleted
    Chaox acting like a douche in the new episode, /shrug

Dyrus is so chill idk how he lasts in this team. Reginald is such a tool.

*edit* After watching episode 3 I felt so bad for Dyrus when he had his confessional about everyone being mean to him.
    Last edited by 0mnipotent; 2013-03-24 at 09:11 AM.

Dyrus is awesome, only one in the team that doesn't actually act like a 15 year old. Xpecial constantly talking bout his none existent girlfriend to anyone who will listen, Regi being more hands on with his girlfriend than an otaku and his favourite body pillow thingy, Chaox trying to get laid by showing a fan girl round back stage......Oddone's awesome, quite possibly the most uncomfortable looking body language I've ever seen when he's doing an interview (think it was an LCS interview where it looked like he had something SERIOUSLY wrong with his back....his shoulders were somewhere near his ears) but he's funny.

So ye, Dyrus who is quite possibly dead (how else does he remain so chilled in that house?) and Oddone the uber nerd carrying the show.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worse than Jersey Shore. I think Snooki might have an IQ higher than their combined total.