Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I can't take all the drama and private life regarding most of these LCS teams seriously. I mean... Small doses of it is completely fine.. But when you visit forums like Reddit you quickly get the impression that two thirds of it consists of either fan praising or people discussing the drama regarding certain players (TSM and CLG especially comes to my mind).

I've only been watching LCS for around 2 months now, but I've yet to see consistent interresting games coming from the NA scene. All the drama and show bussiness really becomes a meaningless publicity stunt imo when I've yet to see the NA deliver on the international scene. Since I live in the EU I rarely get to see all the games live, and in general the NA scene is not even interresting enough for me to bother watching the LCS replays... That should really speak of the volume of the low quality NA LCS.

So when the NA scene displays a similiar friendly attitude as the one we saw last weekend coming from the EU scene, when the NA teams start developing more, and when the fans pays the respect and attention to the Asian and European teams they deserve, I will start caring about LoL reality shows and Reddit threads praising players for wanting to take a picture with them..

Sorry for my ranting.

10+ Year Old Account
    New episode is up.

EDIT: Ninjaed, but I don't know what the opening DDR scene was about really.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Holy shit the end of that... :< Fuckin hell Dyrus

Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2013-03-27 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Holy shit the end of that... :< Fuckin hell Dyrus

Wat happen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Wat happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    DETAILS. I want details!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Just watch towards the end of the episode when they're saying goodbye to Chaox and you'll see it.

Dyrus really makes the whole episode 10x more emotional than everything else that happened. Really do respect him a lot for that though.
    I don't follow the whole thing. I just want to know where these manly tears are coming from and I can't watch anything right now.

The feels. I can't even handle that episode...

Reginald can't even make eye contact with him the entire time during their final conversation. What a bitch, seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Reginald can't even make eye contact with him the entire time during their final conversation. What a bitch, seriously.
    Yeah it's so hard emotionally for him that he can't make eye contact.

WHAT A DOUCHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Shall we disregard he shouldered all the blame so that Chaox didn't have to break friendships with the remaining members?

Pretty obvious that in the conversation they were having in the game room Regi was very emotional and felt let down by Chaox. Not sure how that translate to "what a bitch" from the limited info we saw.

I do think it was a bit of a dick move on Regi's part in all of this, it was very clear that he wasn't going to accept just having Chaox benched. From the episode alone both Oddone and Dyrus were pretty much forced into making an on the spot decision which isn't how it should have been I don't think. I'm not a fan of anyone on the team at all personally and I appreciate that Regi is protecting the team but to go straight from benching Chaox to kicking him from the team without allowing him a chance of redemption is pretty shitty.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Man the Dyrus feels ;_;

Both were complicit in the situation, in the end it gives Chaox the motivation to be a better player and find himself a new team.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Once again Dyrus steals the show by being a fucking man. You would think after spending so long together that everyone would have responded like that, don't get me wrong it's clear they just lacked the balls to say good bye properly but Dyrus manned up, told him he had been a dick forcing himself out of the team and that he was gonna miss him.

MEN!!!!!

They.....made.....Dyrus....Cry

Stahp

so much respect for dyrus

i cried like a bitch

10+ Year Old Account
    This was the first episode I've ever watched and might I say it nearly felt a bit MTV'ish but towards the middle segment it felt more genuine Dyrus has a heart and I wonder if that might cause issues... Here's my question, why couldn't they just keep him as a sub?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    This was the first episode I've ever watched and might I say it nearly felt a bit MTV'ish but towards the middle segment it felt more genuine Dyrus has a heart and I wonder if that might cause issues... Here's my question, why couldn't they just keep him as a sub?
    Regi wouldnt accept it, for him it was all or nothing.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?