10+ Year Old Account

Dendrome Stronghold testing tonight -June 5th

Let's get ready to rumble...

Once again us poor Europeans get to burn the midnight oil as a PTS testing of the new feature 'Strongholds' will be held tonight at 11pm GMT/UTC if i read the times right

Dendrome Stronghold PTS Test

Time: Wednesday June 5th at 4PM (PST)

We'd like to do some stress testing of strongholds in the Dendrome before 2.3 goes live and would appreciate any time you can spare to help us out.

Meet on PTS at the above time and we'll get a raid going. We'll probably start with a level 60 stronghold to test scaling with a large group, and then we'll tackle some level 62 strongholds.

Feel free to respond to this thread with your feedback and bug reports, and thanks in advance for your time!
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...-pts-test.html

I've still to even get past the 4th stage of a 'normal' level 60 Stronghold solo, a level 62 will be ....'interesting'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Let's get ready to rumble...

Once again us poor Europeans get to burn the midnight oil as a PTS testing of the new feature 'Strongholds' will be held tonight at 11pm GMT/UTC if i read the times right

Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...-pts-test.html

I've still to even get past the 4th stage of a 'normal' level 60 Stronghold solo, a level 62 will be ....'interesting'
    Absolutely stupid time for decent testing, EU will be asleep and NA will be at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Absolutely stupid time for decent testing, EU will be asleep and NA will be at work.
    Don't worry, Oceania will be at...
    *checks time zones*
    ...nope work as well.

I may be out of bed in time.

Maybe they don't want too many testing so they set it for a time where VERY few can actually participate?

Just a theory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Maybe they don't want too many testing so they set it for a time where VERY few can actually participate?

Just a theory.
    Why would they bother to do that tho? That would just be an unrealistic test of how the content is actually going to work on live.