25m Heroic Tsulong Day Phase Healing

We're about to start attempts on this tonight and it's looking like figuring out day phase healing is going to be the toughest part. Most threads I've found has been about 10m healing so I was wondering if someone had any insight on 25m healing with light of day buff with our current roster which is:

2 resto shaman
    2 resto druid
    1 holy pally
    1 holy priest
    1 disc priest

unfortunately no mistweaver right now.

If anyone has any other advice regarding the rest of the fight that would be appreciated as well, we'd like to get H Tsulong down before patch next week!

Two shamans (first) and one paladin (second) get the buffs. Hope they know how to use it. If you want you can have the paladin get more in the 2nd day phase (shaman mastery).

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Two shamans (first) and one paladin (second) get the buffs. Hope they know how to use it. If you want you can have the paladin get more in the 2nd day phase (shaman mastery).
    Thanks for the advice. When is the best time for healers to pop all their CDs? (GS, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mootykins View Post
    Thanks for the advice. When is the best time for healers to pop all their CDs? (GS, etc.)
    GS the two shamans in the day phase, and have them pot as well. Best time to use all CD's is when you'll be taking back-to-back buffs and when your int pot is up.

Tell the disc priest to go holy, holy is superior in this fight with higher healing and CDs.

Deleted
    As long as dps can handle the adds properly and you instant-dispel the debuff which is thrown on Tsulong, then the day phase isnt so tough again. Other than that, there can be some spikey damage in day phase due to the adds spamming abilities around, but should be easily handled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitney Houston View Post
    Tell the disc priest to go holy, holy is superior in this fight with higher healing and CDs.
    This.
    With two Holy Priests you also have two Guardian Spirits and Divine Hymn. Those should be timed with the CDs of the healers that take the lights to maximise their healing.

In our first kill last week I almost solo healed Tsulong as a Holy Paladin. Only during the first burst (while Guardian Spirit and Divine Hymn were active) a Mistweaver Monk also took a light. That's what we did:
    - the first light that spawned was taken by the Monk (doesn't really matter, though, anyone can take it)
    - we didn't take the 2nd light immediately, but waited for the first breath (until then the 3rd light would spawn). When the breath was cast our Holy Priest used Guardian Spirit on Tsulong followed by the Divine Hymn after the breath hit.
    - directly after the breath hit the Monk and I used the two lights and healed as much as we could on the boss
    - from now on I was the only one who took the lights

If executed properly a Holy Paladin can reach a peak of 3,25 million HPS during the first burst - unfortunately not everything went well during our kill, so I didn't even reach 2,5 million HPS. In earlier attempts (in which we reached the enrage) I reached an overall HPS of 600k, in our kill I only reached 500k. But hey, it sufficed.
    Besides the healing the key is to dispel properly and to kill the adds before they reach the boss. And of course the other healers should also heal the boss while "Bathed in Light" as much as possible - even hybrids like moonkins or spriests can help with HOTs or direct heals after a breath.

Good luck!