Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sometimes at random only the top of the website loads, and the content area doesnt (curse menu is a white empty bar and all I can see are the latest forum topics)

Deleted
    if by recent you mean always....

this is possibly the worst website I regularly use in terms of connection, speed, reliability, and quite often my virus checker pops up alerts from the adds on the pages (which are incredibly annoying if you dont run add blocker).

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed MMO-C being slow, too. For the past week or so it has been laggy and slow on Firefox, and even more frustratingly so on my cell (usin Opera Mini).
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

same here, load time much much more than in was few days ago.

I have noticed this a lot in the last 3 or 4 days. IE9 here.

Pauses for a few seconds before the frontpage loads. Typically clicking links pauses for a few seconds before loading requested page.

Update Java a few days ago, not sure if thats an issue.

Thought it was just me...takes at least a full minute to open the front page, however once on the site it's a bit better.

IE9. And safari (iPad) both the same.

I dont know if it is connection issues, but when i goto MMO-Champion lateley it happens quite often that it looks like following:
    http://imgur.com/FwqbZWE

Sometimes it resolves itself within a day, sometimes it stays like this for 4 days and then works again as intended.
    That all while i dont change anything at my compters preferences or at by browser.

Sometimes it looks even normal, but after a while of browsing it just switches over to the ASCII view.

This is no rant or whatever, i can live with that. But since i saw the thread i thought it might help you to get the feedback.

/edit
    Just to let you know, i work with Internet explorer 8 on a Windows XP OS.

Dont have this problem from home where i run windows 7 and internet explorer 10 i think.
    Last edited by ripponesan; 2013-03-01 at 12:59 PM.

Deleted
    Time outs happening several times a day.

It's been quite slow lately.

I can't connect to mmo-champ but if i use a proxy server I can, nothing wrong with my account as far as I can tell. Maybe DNS server from my provider? Not sure whats the problem

It just waits forever then it is a 50% chance i would get in or have it say that MMO-Champ is not available. But today i got on just fine.

Having this issue as well. Sometimes it lows very slowly, sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes its fine. Been happening for a week.
    Using Google Chrome with AdBlock, but I whitelisted MMO-Champion.

ISP: Lijbrandt
    Speedtest: <image>*

* Even though the image says my ISP is KPN, that's a straight up lie. Maybe Lijbrandt uses the KPN network. Also, my upload is actually slower than usual, wonder if that might be it, and its a personal problem. This is from Assen to a server in Amsterdam.

Edit: Figured this might help.. not sure, not really a network person. Tracert to mmo-champion.com.
    Last edited by Phazormal; 2013-03-01 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Added trace route

Deleted
    Getting time outs now and again, using adblock and chrome. That said, facebook and youtube also timed out quite a few times, so maybe it's a chrome issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Not to be awkward, but if they are unable to connect how can they see your message to tracert to the site ^.^
    Generally we are only seeing people complain of short times of trouble, so they can come back later and see it.

I have experienced very long loading time before it eventually can't find the page. using chrome. been going on for about 2-3 days

Deleted
    Yep been awfully slow or won't load at all sometimes for the past days. Chrome here.

loading the site has been slow for me lately and didn't load the first time this morning, although it came on after a refresh. I use Chrome.

Deleted
    Happened like twice over the last 3 or 4 days that it was unreachable, got it to load a few minutes later though.

Also the curse client have been unable to connect a couple times last couple days. I assume its related since both are "curse"?

Had few issues yesterday. First thought it was my internet at work, but at home the same issue. It was fine later in the evening however. with chrome.

Deleted
    Is there any e-mail adress or so the tracert could be sent to? I have a friend who haven't been able to reach the site for a few days so naturally posting his results gets a bit tricky.