Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    on my server there is realy rarely someting usefull in the bmah and if then someone with coldcap just puts in the max and boom.

well only mount i would buy is from lk, mainly since doing icc 10 man alone is using a shitload of time. Currently farming aly (fl) and attrumen (kara) , got ashes a while ago and aside from invincible there is no mount that i realy wana have (mimi head would be "cool" but i would never use it anyway)
    You do know that the LK mount only drops in ICC25 HC right?
    Wouldn't want to waste time on 10M

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    You do know that the LK mount only drops in ICC25 HC right?
    Wouldn't want to waste time on 10M
    Maybe he means he's clearing ICC on 10m, and then Solo LK
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Maybe he means he's clearing ICC on 10m, and then Solo LK
    Not really possible as to access LK25HC you need to:
    DBS, PP, BQL and Sindragosa should all be done in heroic, however, doing a fight in the HC mode locks you to that raid and you can't switch it back to 25m HC or vice versa.

Hence, unless it is bugged you need to run ICC25HC to access LK25HC.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    DBS, PP, BQL and Sindragosa should all be done in heroic, however, doing a fight in the HC mode locks you to that raid and you can't switch it back to 25m HC or vice versa.

Clearing the end-wing bosses on heroic to unlock heroic LK hasn't t been in place since the Caataclysm pre-patch.

So long as you kill no bosses on 10H, you can kill 11/12 on 10N and switch to 25H for the Lich King.

10+ Year Old Account

Not needed. I'm 2-manning LK25hc with a friend on a weekly basis. We just clear the instance on 10man and swap to 25hc on LK. We also kill Yogg+0 in 25man for mount.