Thread: Engineering

Engineering

Hello all,

I was wondering what benefits engineering has in pvp? Such as arenas and rbgs

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much zero, since most of the really useful items made via engineering are not usable in rated pvp matches. Having said that though, I wouldn't let it deter you from getting it for other forms of pvp if it is a profession you're interested in.

Random BG goblin glide rocket belt all day bro.

In rated matches that matter though, nothing really. Synapse Springs? Meh.

hmm interesting, i was under the impression that eng gave some kind of stat bonus of some sort. I wasnt too sure if it would be worth leveling

10+ Year Old Account
    You get stats to your gloves for a couple seconds every minute, which can be helpful.

Deleted
    springs+tailoring proc when synced up can make for some good burst on a kind of low cd, tailoring proc is something like 45-55 sec cd, and the springs are 1 min on use cd. Can make for good unexpected burst.

If the engi glove enchant could be used with on-use trinkets, maybe it would be worth something. As it is, your gloves will rarely sync with CDs unless you're rolling with the proc trinket as opposed to the on-use one.

Aside from joking around in BGs, Engi's fairly weak as a PvP profession because of it's limitations.

bumpddddddd

Mod Edit: Please add something constructive when posting and don't bump topics just for the sake of bumping.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-03-03 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    Maybe you can throw bombs to bust rogues

engineering is very good right now.