Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cross-faction raiding in order to take out Garrosh.

Deleted
    "lots of new content" implies to me that it wont be anything to do with old raids/dungeons, or cross realm; neither of those would be new content in any sense of the word.

If I had to guess I'd say a major profession overhaul or one of the features they scrapped from a previous expac (dance/animation studio or something).

It could also be a reworked Path of the Titans or personal story questlines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Player models won't "give players a lot of new content to play with", so I think it has to be some sort of scaling system for old raids and dungeons, maybe even quest zones, so you can level with someone who's far below you and not one-shot everything everywhere.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

15+ Year Old Account
    Cross-realm auction house
    Cross-realm trading of anything and everything.
    Cross-realm mailing, surely adding what realm they're on after their name would solve that.
    All your characters share rep, exalted on one toon? Why not all of them? Already got BoA titles, achieves, mounts and pets, why not rep?
    Let me replace/upgrade my damn backpack, or add another bag slot.

Color-editting on your gear. Somehow you gotta collect diff colors from killing x y or z. I dunno, but its worth mentioning

Unless they are gonna give us a skyrim amount of customization options

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Cross-realm auction house
    Cross-realm trading of anything and everything.
    Cross-realm mailing, surely adding what realm they're on after their name would solve that.
    All your characters share rep, exalted on one toon? Why not all of them? Already got BoA titles, achieves, mounts and pets, why not rep?
    Let me replace/upgrade my damn backpack, or add another bag slot.
    None of those are hours of new content. At least one is hours less of content.

They're quality of life improvements.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    None of those are hours of new content. At least one is hours less of content.

They're quality of life improvements.
    I see op quoting a blue that said "The unannounced feature will be in the last patch of the expansion and give players a lot of new content to play with." Not "Hours of new content to play with" In regards, it would be nice to add those things (Cross realm AH would probably make people that live in the AH QQ due to massive massive undercutting and stuff like that, but nice because you'll see more items up there, perhaps some a low-med pop server rarely see.)

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Just so you are aware, World of Warcraft was made using a modified War3 Map Editor. Which was ridiculously easy to make awesome scripted maps with. Over time, it has become far, far more complex - not simpler - so, please stop pulling randomness out of your butt in this regard.
    I'll mark this gratuitous offense for the purpose of showing who is getting things out of their butts when time is due.

And If you missed the Blizzcon 2011 panel, ignorance doesn't make you better.
    Last edited by Buu; 2013-03-01 at 08:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    2. Random Raid Finder. This may not be the feature they're talking about, but will probably be introduced in 5.3. Keep the older MoP raids alive, while giving players extra valor for completing a random raid.
    O god please, no!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I too late to vote for player housing? I haven't read all 11 pages so someone may have mentioned it lol.

If its half as good as Rift's dimensions, then that could definitely be hours upon hours of content.

Deleted
    Theyre expanding the daily quest limit to unlimited and adding multiple new kill quests.

Oh my I can't wait!

Deleted
    Aerial dogfights.

I hope they aren't scaling old content and calling it new content. Scaled across the board challenge modes for all instances in existence would be neat, but not something that deserves "new" moniker.

Proving Grounds!

Brawlgar Arena just in good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Didn't they already remove the daily quest cap for MoP?
    They did? Huh I must have missed that change, I don't do many daily's at all so I wouldn't have noticed it.

REJOICE!

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Random raid finder? No thanks. That's a bigger commitment than a random dungeon. I don't know about you, but I have to be in the mood to raid a certain place.

Player housing? I seriously doubt this will be ready soon unless they have been fooling us this whole time. They have said this isn't even close on their radar yet. I think it would be a great idea, though. There are a ton of people who like the collecting and decorating part of gaming and it would probably sustain more subs if not increase them somewhat.

Good lord I hope this 'awesome new feature' isn't old raid scaling, especially in LFR.

1. Half the time people don't know the fights from the current tier. I still see LFRaids wipe on Stone Guard, how the hell are they ever going to be prepared to encounter any of dozens raids accumulated over the years and scaled to be competitive at 90?
    2. Soloing has become a very enjoyable and popular activity in game. If they scale things to 90 without an option to toggle it off, that goes away. I know some people think this is trivial, but there's a significant community out there that enjoys the challenge of seeing how far you can progress through the game w/o any assistance, pushing the limits of what their class can do. If that went away at the drop of a hat (well, patch) a lot of people would feel slighted, and it wouldn't even be 'additional content' to them since they're already making use of the content in their own way.

Then again, it seems more and more likely that it will indeed be some sort of scaling, with all they've put in to various manners of scaling (players scaling to max level in bg brackets, rare spawn multi-tagging, challenge mode armor scaling, etc.) so I just hope the implementation isn't a disaster. Oh well, we'll find out soon enough.

What ever it may be I just hope it breaths fresh air into this game.