Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    It will be the implementation of the pokemon story in azeroth. Use battle pets and defeat the elite four!
    Yep.

And your 1st Pokemon will be a quest reward from Professor Tree and then your rival will appear...Lary.

If it's cross-faction grouping that will be pretty weird. I don't think a lot of people would really be bothered by it either as most people aren't really paying attention to the group anyways but rather every shiny thing that sits before them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by winterfox72 View Post
    Personally I think if they implemented old school vanilla wow and BC servers that would be bad ass. I think it would get ppl excited and playing again.
    Yes.. For a week then people will relise how bad it was and now much better it is now.

It will be cross faction grouping, raids, guilds and dungeons just watch.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Pet Battle Dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    It will be cross faction grouping, raids, guilds and dungeons just watch.
    That does not sound like "new content" to me.

transmog legenderies. your welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Randon RBG finder?
    and what is a random rbg finder? indeed its random bg:P

but what i would really like is looking for transmogrun finder. where you can queue up for moltencore with x amount of other players. depend on the raid

I think it will be a queue system for Arena and a queue system for old raids that match up people and scale it to their ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    It will be the implementation of the pokemon story in azeroth. Use battle pets and defeat the elite four!
    Personally I would like to have a raid encounter where you have to use your pets and obviously lower than 25 lvl wouldn't be able to beat the said encounter. And make it part of progression.

Even though it's not new content per se, I'd guess a mentoring system for dungeons of some sort. It would open up all leveling dungeons to be re-played. Rewards could include VP and/or goodie bags to be attractive for everyone. At the end of expansions it's usually popular to start leveling up alts, so it would fit well with that.

Diablo 3 style randomized instances?

Your #1 has potential, but for a different reason than challenge alone. A while ago, there was a blue post which went something to the effect of;

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Will we ever see those updated T1 sets in the character creation screen made available to players?
    Maybe in the future, we'll see.
    If they were to update old raids, the only way I could see them justifying was to update old gear cosmetically for the purposes of transmogrification. If they made the gear equal to, or in the proximity of, current gear, in terms of stats, then people would inevitably feel forced to do it.

#2 and #3 I feel unsure of, but I think that in any case it won't be any of those things. Cross-faction things I can't help but feel would be unlikely too, but naturally possible.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2013-03-01 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Still wishes its cross faction rbg / arena, afterall in those places, you are already killing your own faction, it would make sense that "gladiators from different sides group up for a common goal" since morals are lot less important in pvp, but meh, i guess i can just keep on wishing
    Only feature I would be interested in.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warlocx View Post
    Diablo 3 style randomized instances?
    Oh holy cow - an "endless dungeon" type thing? That would be SUPER COOL.

Getting progressively harder. Bit like that Fractals thing in GW2 I guess. That would be an amazing thing to put in WoW.

Deleted
    I want my OLd school AV, A massiv BG, where you just have to kill and loot enemys to activate certain powers or events(like the riders, acicent gods or the flying unit in the middel field)

I want my god damn player housing, Yes i got a farm, but i want my house, make certain achivments(have to be easy, so soloable) for certain look items and other cool items from Factions

And dance studio, not like they said they would maby added it in TBC, and said they would most certain add it in WOLK...

Deleted
    The unannounced feature will be in the last patch of the expansion and give players a lot of new content to play with.
    I don't think that they will suddenly add "a lot of new content". It has to be existing content that you cannot access right now. Like cross-faction quests.

I would LOVE to see Guild Housing. That would make my year. Every proper MMO should have some type of Guild Housing.

10+ Year Old Account
    A WoW RMAH. Calling it. :3
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Deleted
    The unannounced feature will be in the last patch of the expansion and give players a lot of new content to play with.
    Why are people not reading this part? Lol. Transmogrifying legendaries, RMAH, etc etc don't fall under "new content to play with".

Scaling of old raids is doubtful, because that is not what I read in "new content" and same goes for random raid finder.
    It sounds as if it is a feature which will open new content for us.

Playerhousing, well somewhat alike will come from the farm. We're getting to be the owners of it from the next patch on. It will become a resting point where we can log off.
    As a player-owned feature I can't imagine this not being developped. Now we can plant and harvest portal-shards...... maybe sometime we can get permanent portal there.
    i can't see it going anywhere else than a playerhouse, in what form it may be.

As for the new feature.... well no clue really. That "new content" thing makes it hard to speculate about it.