Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Warlock. also have a monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk, currently i enjoy her more now.
    Leveling a lock via PVP for PVP but they are getting nerfed into the ground so i need another ranged dps class for PVP

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Honestly, I haven't been able to work up the motivation to level ANY of my other 85 toons to 90. I've barely started on my warrior and my priest, I've considered taking the lock or shaman, but without fail, as soon as I get to Jade Forest I remember how much I dislike MoP's leveling content and think about how I'll have to start grinding all those dailies and it just...kills my enthusiasm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Honestly, I haven't been able to work up the motivation to level ANY of my other 85 toons to 90. I've barely started on my warrior and my priest, I've considered taking the lock or shaman, but without fail, as soon as I get to Jade Forest I remember how much I dislike MoP's leveling content and think about how I'll have to start grinding all those dailies and it just...kills my enthusiasm.
    Same as this. My rogue was my main from classic beta until WoTLK and I've always kept him max level but haven't had any drive to level him past 85. I also have a Pally at 70, a Priest in the 40s and a Shaman at 90 with some contenders PVP gear but I have no desire to get any of more chars max level and start grinding dailies/LFR (because that's pretty much all I'll be able to do)

As of now the DK will be the only char I keep playing.

Deleted
    i got this weird curse that i really enjoy leveling alts, but as soon as they hit maxlvl they suddenly become super boring and i'm going back to my dk again. account is full with 90's in quest blues.

it's just a habit of mine to pick a main and stick to it. even in games like castle crashers (blue knight), mario kart (green koopa) or tekken (yoshimitsu), always "mainoholic". even spec wise: i was unholy from the start until today.

i think it's because i like to identify myself with the character i play, can't put a finger on it.
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2013-03-02 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    Same as this. My rogue was my main from classic beta until WoTLK and I've always kept him max level but haven't had any drive to level him past 85. I also have a Pally at 70, a Priest in the 40s and a Shaman at 90 with some contenders PVP gear but I have no desire to get any of more chars max level and start grinding dailies/LFR (because that's pretty much all I'll be able to do)

As of now the DK will be the only char I keep playing.
    I didnt bother with dailies with my shammy, it's just pointless when I can get better raid gear so I just farmed lfr for a few pieces.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Aside from death knight, the only other class I really play is warlock. They have been my two mains forever.

DK Main: DPS MS/Tank OS
    Shaman alt: Resto MS/Ele OS.

Been having a lot of fun lately though on my 88 BM/MW Monk.

Deleted
    Always have and always will be an alt rogue

I might sound like a nerd but I have leveled every class to 90, I love to pvp alot and part of knowing your class is knowing the ins and outs of other classes to exploit there weaknesses .

have a warrior and pala at 90 too
    and a priest at 85 that i will level a while into 5.2 when my 2 current alts are decently geared ^^

My alt is Fire mage- Resto druid and Holy priest

10+ Year Old Account
    got an hunter alt. I really love soloing so I just leveled dk and hunter, best soloing classes.
    I'm also leveling a monk because i find it so much fun to play. WW spec that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    So, it's that time of the expansion again, Where I'm really enjoying the raids, but at the end of the raid week I'm left thinking "What do I do now?" and have begun looking at alts, unfortunately every time I've started one in previous expansions, I end up going back to my Death Knight full time (Which has already happened with my Warlock this expansion) so I figured I would make a post here and see what other Death Knights enjoy playing when they're not busy Death Knighting.

Personally I'm on the fence between a Fury Warrior and a Ret Paladin, I really like the idea of plate melee, and the general playstyle, but am thinking about what will feel familiar enough to hop into with ease, yet feel different enough to not be "DK 2.0"

But what are you guys playing for alts? (or mains if your DK happens to be an alt)
    1. Feral Druid: was my first toon, will always be my main...
    2. Ret Pally: dunno... something about a dwarf beating something into stuffing with a big ass 2H mace rocks.
    3. Afflic Warlock: crafting, but I love it.
    4. BM Hunter: crafting (mining, LW) but something rocks about being Glorious and getting every kill solo.
    5. Frost DK: inscription

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    When I'm not playing my Unholy Death Knight, I play... My Frost Death Knight!!!

(Yes, I play 2 DK's!)

Monk for sure. It's the toon I raid with now. MAD DEEPS!

Deleted
    If i play another character i play my 90 monk, but mostly of the time when i don't play my Death Knight i am leveling a new alt. I almost never change from character (i am playing dk already for over 3 years!)

Deleted
    Hunter is my main alt both PVE and PVP
    Guardian druid for guild alt runs
    Shadow priest - got bored
    Mistweaver monk - got bored
    Rogue- just hit 90 will most likely soon get bored.

Deleted
    besides the dk i play more mellee dps as alts,warrior and feral cat mostly. Still looking for a caster i actually enjoy. currently levelling a warlock and hoping its more fun for me then mage and boomkin was

Currently my main is a blood DK, alts are a resto druid and lock, DK is the only one I pvp on as well