T15 (Looks, not bonus)

I personally think it looks like one of the best sets in a long time. Not enough to change my transmog or anything, but its kinda nice.

It's not awful but I, personally, am staying in T2. I worry that the mandatory requirement to have 3 different color schemes is making life difficult for their art team--and for their players. I'm in favor in theory of heroic gear looking better than normal; but often the heroic set is the only one that looks decent at all.

Also, black and red are rogues colors. Can't they just accept it? Could probably live with a touch of warlock green and fluorescent blue. But definitely black.

Deleted
    I like it, it looks a bit like Assassins Creed outfit tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by RiidWhatever View Post
    I like it, it looks a bit like Assassins Creed outfit tbh.
    You're talking about T14?

OT: It's better than T13, T9 and other ugly sets, but still it isn't the set which looks really cool like T6, T3/7/7.5, T2 or T5.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    You're talking about T14?

OT: It's better than T13, T9 and other ugly sets, but still it isn't the set which looks really cool like T6, T3/7/7.5, T2 or T5.
    Err I think he's talking about T15

T14 looks nothing like AC stuff - T15 does...

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Slipper View Post
    Err I think he's talking about T15

T14 looks nothing like AC stuff - T15 does...
    What does T15 have to look like AC stuff?
    T14 has nice hood and perfect colors(heroic edition) white and red.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the helmet, but I feel like the set needs more spikes somewhere. Overall it's pretty plain, but then again most classes look pretty crappy in T15. Locks look sweet though.

Edit: Oops, I had been looking at rogue T15 PVE but Season 13 gladiator stuff for everyone else. I think a lot of the T15 PVE sets look pretty cool.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-03-04 at 11:06 AM.

I really like the aesthetics of HM T15. It's a mix of Predator and Assassin's Creed. Once I get the full set, I will definitely be mogging (not mogging?) to it. Well, unless of course, my server's Black Market AH decides to spit out the last 4 pieces of Bonescythe that I need.