Dark Intent vs. Power Word Fortitude

I just noticed this; the new DI gives a 10% stam buff along with spellpower. This seems to indicate that in a raid with a lock, PW:F will be overridden. Is our last remaining raid buff now completely superfluous?

Imp, warriors, beast master hunters could already do stam. Now locks dont need a certain pet to do it anymore

Don't feel bad, DI is over ridden by the far superior Arcane Brilliance. So Fort will still go out since Mages will AB for the haste or whatever it gives.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    I just noticed this; the new DI gives a 10% stam buff along with spellpower. This seems to indicate that in a raid with a lock, PW:F will be overridden. Is our last remaining raid buff now completely superfluous?
    If you are a 25man raider then pretty much yes, they did the buffs this way to make it easier for 10 man raiders to have all of the buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    Don't feel bad, DI is over ridden by the far superior Arcane Brilliance. So Fort will still go out since Mages will AB for the haste or whatever it gives.
    I hate when another mage overrides my Dalaran Brilliance with Arcane Brilliance. I spent 300 gold learning the damn spell, I want to see in my buffs!
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2013-03-02 at 04:51 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    I hate when another mage overrides my Dalaran Brilliance with Arcane Brilliance. I spent 300 gold learning the damn spell, I want to see in my buffs!
    most people hate dalaran brilliance and go, BUFF INT, and ppl have to point out you have it just with a new icon = annoying xD

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    most people hate dalaran brilliance and go, BUFF INT, and ppl have to point out you have it just with a new icon = annoying xD
    I fall under this 'most people' category. I trained my eyes to look for the arcane intellect/brilliance icon for years before Dalaran brilliance, this is less of a concern now that I can check by looking at consolidated buffs, but is still moderately annoying.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!