Thread: Who is Arthas?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Who is Arthas?

Who would play Arthas in the warcraft movie? Could it honestly be anyone else other then Chris Hemsworth? He was BORN for this role.
    Last edited by Babzu; 2013-03-01 at 10:50 PM.

Your title should be Who should play Arthas? Because it is misleading making people think you really don't know who Arthas is. But yes, I agree. Chris Hemsworth is definitely Arthas material.

Robert Pattinson = Arthas
    Kristen Stewart = Jaina
    Taylor Lautner = Thrall

And then watch subscriber numbers climb again :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Well there will be heavy make up work to be applied anyways ( like with the Dwarfs in Hobbit etc). But How about Christian Bale as Varian ;D?
    Druid since Feb. 06

While I don't think arthas or the scourge are going to be the focus of the movie at all, Chris Hemsworth would be a good choice for him if they are.

Xe4ro: Christian bale as varian lol..."STORMWIND IS FULL OF PEOPLE READY TO BELIEVE IN GOOD."
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2013-03-01 at 10:58 PM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by poogle View Post
    Kristen Stewart = Jaina
    Taylor Lautner = Thrall

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Let those poor people escape the limelight for a bit, especially Pattinson. No one hated Twilight more than he did.

Honestly, I'm not looking forward to a live-action Warcraft movie. A feature length film done in some ridiculous GCI motion capture would be my dream.

Deleted
    Has it been confirmed that the warcraft movie is going to be about Arthas, or simply that Arthas is going to be in the movie ?

I think that Josh Holloway would make a great Arthas.

And if Arthas is going to be in the movie then so shall Jaina, I can see Jennifer Connely be an awesome Jaina.

I thought this topic would be another debate about Artha's identity after meging with the Lich King.

Never have I been so wrong.

Deleted
    well not someone that naturally looks like him, just because they look like him.

make up and shit does alot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    Well there will be heavy make up work to be applied anyways ( like with the Dwarfs in Hobbit etc). But How about Christian Bale as Varian ;D?
    Christian Bale would be great for any role, but i agree he would make a better Varian.

Who would play High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque ? Because, no matter the subject of the movie, he will be in the movie !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RyokuchaMidori View Post
    Christian Bale would be great for any role, but i agree he would make a better Varian.

Who would play High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque ? Because, no matter the subject of the movie, he will be in the movie !
    Verne troyer

Kristen Stewart = Jaina
    Taylor Lautner = Thrall

Only from prepubescent, barely literate little girls and horny housewives. So... a huge amount of subscribers, you're right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Verne troyer
    or Peter Dinklage from Game of Thrones, oh now i really want the movie to have Gelbin Mekkartorque as a character, how about the MAIN character !

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris Hemsworth for Arthas, him and only him.

Chris Hemsworth!

Edit: @NatePsychotic, high-five! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by RyokuchaMidori View Post

Verne Troyer
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Kristen Stewart = Jaina
    Taylor Lautner = Thrall

Robert Maybe. Taylor, sure. Dude never keeps his shirt on anyway. Him and Thrall have that in common. Kristen Stewart, HELL NO. That chick is talentless and would Ruin the move. She literally has ONE EMOTION. I don't care about sub numbers enough to want a horrible actress play such a key role and butcher it. My gf forced me to watch twilight with her. I first saw that chick and was like "Hey, I saw her in a horror movie once. She never could friggen act scared."

The two males are a maybe. Robert seems like he would be able to play a good Arthas. Honestly, I don't know female actresses well. Only one I know is Emma Watson and she seemed like a pretty decent actress.

Evil Arthas:

Actor: Jason Isaacs

Good Arthas:

Actor: Alexander Skarsgard

I think Chris Hemsworth (guy who plays Thor) could do an amazing Arthas aswell. He got the age and body posture

Deleted
    Kristen Stewart = Jaina
    Taylor Lautner = Thrall

You mispelled "drop", but whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kristen Stewart = Jaina
    Taylor Lautner = Thrall