Deleted

What if I told you...

What if I told you that Blizzard will be revamping mastery for Frost in 5.3, making it increase your chance of getting FoF and BF procs on criticals instead of its current effect?

And that a new major glyph might see its dawn called "Glyph of Alter Time" which prevents any losses of buffs / procs when Alter Time expires?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotfix View Post
    What if I told you that Blizzard will be revamping mastery for Frost in 5.3, making it increase your chance of getting FoF and BF procs on criticals instead of its current effect?

And that a new major glyph might see its dawn called "Glyph of Alter Time" which prevents any losses of buffs / procs when Alter Time expires?
    Won't happen, Would require way too much re-balancing to keep Frost competitive for PvP

I'd ignore your totally unsubstantiated and fairly silly claims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Source or it wont happen

10+ Year Old Account
    If you told us that you were on the class dev team and planned to lose your job then maybe. Oh and some personal information to make sure its true. Until then, I am locking this thread. If you want a proper discussion on these matters, start a new thread titled [Frost] Some suggestions or something like that.