Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    oh wow, i like the sound of this. i want a lock, but i can never get myself to level one. my current lock is only 32 v.v

Deleted
    Perfect. Then i can subb one of my inactive accounts and get a rest druid

More like $15 for a lvl 85 character. Then afterwards you're expected to play WoW for a month...yuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    they're doing this bullshit again?! what the fuck... when do the fucking players that have been subbed for 6+ years STRAIGHT get new fucking 85???
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    This is what I'm wondering.

I haven't heard of anything even slightly resembling this news.
    I've heard nothing either, the title needs a question mark at the end of it to make it less misleading. I highly doubt this is anything other than someone trying to get people worked up over speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    they're doing this bullshit again?! what the fuck... when do the fucking players that have been subbed for 6+ years STRAIGHT get new fucking 85???
    Unfortunately this is to benefit Blizz, to get more subs and therefore more income. It is not to benefit players with 1 account who have always subbed.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 05:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I've heard nothing either, the title needs a question mark at the end of it to make it less misleading. I highly doubt this is anything other than someone trying to get people worked up over speculation.
    yes, I did scroll back up to see if it was a jaylock post but it is not

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    A legitimate argument. Doesn't seem right.
    Operation Red Wing

Proof?

Source?

Anything?

The only thing I can find on this is a post about it on Gamefaqs which was debunked as being a lie as it was posted by a notorious troll.
    Last edited by Gingercrab; 2013-03-02 at 06:32 AM.

I already have 85lvl+ on all of my chars, so only free 90lvl may make me resub.
    Last edited by AVPaul; 2013-03-02 at 02:15 PM.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

10+ Year Old Account
    It would definitely make me play more if I did get an 85 of a class I haven't bothered leveling, I've never leveled a priest past 10 so that might be the choice.

Damn, I literally just wasted 1 day and 17 hours of my life.

Deleted
    You are already their customer (and you'll probably stay for many years). So why would they do that?

Deleted
    Don't really bother me tbh because leveling has been made so easy these days you can get 90 within 1 week unless you play hardcore 24/7 then it will be done faster. Blizzard should just stop offering things to people to get them to resub as new players join every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice then I can get a monk to 85 ;P

This has got to be a troll thread, i cannot find any info on this whatsoever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is so hilarious. A very known troll started this crap on Gamefaqs and got a few morons over there to unsub. Looks like he made an account over here too.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is true - we getting a free upgrade to MoP ?

If so, yup I will sub for a month.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 03:41 PM ----------

Well, "if" it's true... It is all about this:

"There is no need to bait the hook if the fish is already in the boat"

Last time I didn't have to pay anything. I got 1 week free game time and the scroll of rez and a free realm/faction change transfer. It was the "nicest" thing I've ever seen Blizz do. I would definitely be down for another free 85 toon.

Quote Originally Posted by hiddenfear91 View Post
    If this is true I hope they put a restriction for monks. If you want one, you should have to level it like the rest of us.
    Scroll of resurrection ruined that from the very beginning of the expansion, so i see no reason for that.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    I really don't get why only unsubbed people get these perks.
    I have been paying every damn month for God know how many years now, and it's really annoying me, that only the ones that does NOT pay every month are getting free perks.

Make it damn equal or at least throw of something to the people who are paying for it!

I get what I pay for, I know that, and that is why I am gladly paying each month, but it really can't be true that people that are not even playing the game are getting better perks than the ones who does.

Either make it equal or don't even implement it.