whats my bottleneck with 2 instances of MoP?

I'm currently running a i7-920 with 6gb ram and 2 radeon 4830 xfired on 2x 1920x1080 monitors

just came back to wow, didn't have a problem in cata having wow on both screens.

currently I experience some fps drops in certain areas running one account, and with one account on each monitor the lag renders it unplayable.

trying to figure out what my bottleneck is, or if I just have to build a whole new comp.

thanks!

Have you tried turning the settings down? Two instances of wow can bog down even my computer.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

i7-920 is pretty poor in WoW if it's not overclocked so you do have processor bottleneck, but bigger problem is probably graphics cards. WoW does not like crossfire, especially on older cards like yours, so you'll probably get double the trouble running two WoW clients on CF.

Try turning crossfire off and lower settings until you get the performance you want.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

kk thanks, i'll give that a shot when i get home

Check the gpu loads. Both cards sitting at 99% -> upgrade gpu or just lower settings.

I'm not sure if WoW can push cards in CF to 99% but it could be that gpu1 is at 99% and the 2nd gpu at 1%.