Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GdLmNcXuhk...913_152315.jpg

Here's mine: bartender, pitbull, gnosis, raven, sexymap, skada, basicchatmods, etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    Lol this statement made me laugh. The UI now is DRASTICALLY different than vanilla UI.
    Vanilla obviously doesn't mean WoW pre-BC. Configuration as released by the creators is a vanilla config.

For those of you using ElvUI, how do you move your character's and your target's nameplate? I can't figure it out and it's overlapping my action bar. It's the most annoying thing of all time.

I am checking out all of the UIs you guys post here. and I wonder...
    Does anyone use Blizzard's original UI?

I have a feeling that those fancy plates, frames, digits, timers, are useful for 5-10% raiders anyway.
    But still it looks like all raiding players take it as a mandatory to install all of those (sometimes indeed useful) fancy auras and stuff.

Or maybe these 5-10% raiders are exactly the ones who are using this forum .

Anyway, who is using blizzard standard UI? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Teeter View Post
    For those of you using ElvUI, how do you move your character's and your target's nameplate? I can't figure it out and it's overlapping my action bar. It's the most annoying thing of all time.
    Assuming you mean the player / target frames
    Type /ec
    Click Toggle Anchors - top of the window
    Click and drag the frames to where you want em

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    I am checking out all of the UIs you guys post here. and I wonder...
    Does anyone use Blizzard's original UI?

I have a feeling that those fancy plates, frames, digits, timers, are useful for 5-10% raiders anyway.
    But still it looks like all raiding players take it as a mandatory to install all of those (sometimes indeed useful) fancy auras and stuff.

Or maybe these 5-10% raiders are exactly who is using this forum .

Anyway, who is using blizzard standard UI? Anyone?
    I find default horrible, it doesnt show somethings that raiders like to keep an eye on / doesnt show it in an aesthetically pleasing manor.
    Most of my current UI may look "fancy" but it works really well for me in a raid environment

Raid Combat

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I find default horrible, it doesnt show somethings that raiders like to keep an eye on / doesnt show it in an aesthetically pleasing manor.
    Most of my current UI may look "fancy" but it works really well for me in a raid environment

Raid Combat
    I am not in opposition to your statement.
    Having said that, my question would be how much worse would you perform if you did not have this additional useful information?
    What s your evaluation on that?
    I am sincerely curious.

And I am of course not talking about esthetics.

Having said that, my question would be how much worse would you perform if you did not have this additional useful information?
    I am sincerely curious.

Removal of, for example my weakauras and unitframes would mean id have to keep glancing at the top right corner, taking my eyes of not only whats going on in the encounter but would probably lead me to either clipping my dots or missing a refresh entirely. I would hazard a guess at probably 10%

I am sincerely curious.

I'm not who you quoted but it is different if you play COMPLETELY stock just because of the location of certain things. I play with my UI mostly stock. Basic unit frames, action bars, etc., but I use TellMeWhen/DroodFocus to track dots and CDs but that's all anyone really needs. And DBM so I don't die. But other than that any class/spec can be played pretty much with the default UI + 1 addon to track buffs/debuffs in a cleaner manner. Even healers should have an easier time now that the default raid frames aren't all that shabby.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Didn't have any screen shot while in raid so I'll link my newest video of a kill on Horridon in ToT.

Addons I use:
    Quartz
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    Weak Auras
    Deadly Boss Mods
    Skada

My raidframes = blizzard standard, I find that they are the most reliable ones.