Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    You must have missed the issues with Crimson Wake. And the fact that you couldn't see half of the ground effects. And the smaller golems one-shotting clothies.

They weren't consistently bugging, but (like the issues with Primordius) some groups had issues, and some groups did not. My groups didn't always encounter the bugs, but I heard a lot of complaints from friends testing at the same time.

The issue that I saw specifically was the ice patches on Megeara Heroic. The problem is that they grow larger over 2 minutes, except the coloration of the ice patch is such that it's very difficult to ascertain where the "edge" of the effect is. I think it has to do with the texture of the floor in the room and the texture of the ice itself. It's probably not going to be a huge deal, but it's another case of me having to squint for the entire encounter to try to see anything. It's just plain annoying.

Test Atonement again. When you Crit on an Atonement strike, the actual healing isn't even as large as a normal Atonement heal (i.e. a non-Crit) AND the bubble it creates appears to be following the same formula. Also: Don't forget the LOS issues with Gnomes and Goblins, the ice wall LOS issues, the graphic on the floor that covers the safe paths, etc, on Durumu. Ours also bugged out and never rotated during ice wall phase, though I think that if we could have seen the ground we would have been able to defeat the encounter even with those bugs.

Guildies reported that Twin Consorts heroic actually seemed undertuned compared to normal. I am actually looking forward to it, though.
    You should edit every post you've made in this thread with a google imaged picture of a piece of poop, it would be about the same as it is now with alot less post room taken up. p.s. I didnt actually read this particular quoted reply, I just replied to the latest one since most of the other ones were shenanigans.

Deleted
    Guildies reported that Twin Consorts heroic actually seemed undertuned compared to normal. I am actually looking forward to it, though.
    Twin Consorts was tested in 537 ilvl gear. Heroic ToT drops 535 gear. You are not going to be in ilvl 537 when attempting Twin Consorts, you'll be ilevel 225-228 max.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak View Post
    You should edit every post you've made in this thread with a google imaged picture of a piece of poop, it would be about the same as it is now with alot less post room taken up. p.s. I didnt actually read this particular quoted reply, I just replied to the latest one since most of the other ones were shenanigans.
    Aww, aren't you adorable.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 04:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    Twin Consorts was tested in 537 ilvl gear. Heroic ToT drops 535 gear. You are not going to be in ilvl 537 when attempting Twin Consorts, you'll be ilevel 225-228 max.
    Not entirely sure why they would up your gear to an ilvl they didn't plan tuning the fight around (or providing you a way to achieve). I'm guessing you meant 522-528 in the last part.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Aww, aren't you adorable.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 04:56 PM ----------

Not entirely sure why they would up your gear to an ilvl they didn't plan tuning the fight around (or providing you a way to achieve). I'm guessing you meant 522-528 in the last part.
    Testing it in the best gear possible probably eliminates overtuning issues and players will get to see more of the fight so more bugs can get fixed. That way since the bosses are most likely killable in ~522 ish ilvl gear on H, they can easily determine what is needed to do.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Testing it in the best gear possible probably eliminates overtuning issues and players will get to see more of the fight so more bugs can get fixed. That way since the bosses are most likely killable in ~522 ish ilvl gear on H, they can easily determine what is needed to do.
    Twin Consorts requires 1.8 billion damage split across both mobs and there's only 3 minutes of proper cleave potential available. Boss has a 9 minute enrage timer. With 19 DPS in the raid (4 healers, and 2 tanks) each DPS will need to sustain 131588 dps for the entire 9 minute duration to kill at the 9 minute mark. This boss is going to be -very- hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    Twin Consorts requires 1.8 billion damage split across both mobs and there's only 3 minutes of proper cleave potential available. Boss has a 9 minute enrage timer. With 19 DPS in the raid (4 healers, and 2 tanks) each DPS will need to sustain 131588 dps for the entire 9 minute duration to kill at the 9 minute mark. This boss is going to be -very- hard.
    I never said it was going to be easy. I just said using gear that's better than the drops off of that fight is probably more beneficial to testing rather than using the gear level they designed the encounter around since not everyone in your raid is going to have a 537 ilvl when you get to twin consorts, in fact it will probably be impossible without killing ra-den for his H thunderforged gear.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I never said it was going to be easy. I just said using gear that's better than the drops off of that fight is probably more beneficial to testing rather than using the gear level they designed the encounter around since not everyone in your raid is going to have a 537 ilvl when you get to twin consorts, in fact it will probably be impossible without killing ra-den for his H thunderforged gear.
    Mmm. I think in some ways, yes. In other ways, there are other problems that can pop up because of that.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama