Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would like to see an option to scale down your character stats and gear too

Who wants to raid nerfed old content which people already did (when it was current content or later on for achievements / transmog)
    People already QQ about new versions of old bosses being added as new content. I can only imagine how people will react if this ever happen (and I don't think it will ever happen).
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Deleted
    What about Player Housing? How do you think that would work within WoW?

Maybe they are getting rid of LFR completely and the casuals will stop ruining this game with endless supplies of welfare epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Orders View Post
    What about Player Housing? How do you think that would work within WoW?
    It most likely wouldn't, because this would take people out of the world and into their own little phased areas. Blizzard's approach as of late has been to get more people out in the world, not less.

Also, 100th post, yay me.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking of something like this but it would only be for transmog gear and not require a full raid. I don't think it will happen but it's something I would enjoy.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

That would be such a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Yes, please let it be lfr for stuff I can solo. That would add so much content to the game.
    If there was any sort of upvoting system in here I would give you an upvote and say "poster above me is a philosopher uptoke him to karma heaven".

The thread could also stop with your post.

maybe they implemented a second restailyng of the world but this time in the same way of the isle of thunder, with server efforts and dailies we see the world being slowly phased and reshaped, something that is not just for this time but at end of every future xpack we do it to upgrade all the zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzie Azz View Post
    Personally I think it's a great idea to have a LFR at 60/70/80/85 because
    1) Bring back the content that we had good memories with
    ..to destroy our good memories right away.
    2) it will give the chance for people that haven't experience a certain exspanion or raid at the right level
    To see the faceroll version where they can kill bosses while afk on follow instead of epic encounters.

4)no need for vanilla, tbc servers only etc
    Because the new system will return tbc and vanilla skill trees, attunements, old mp5 mechanics, old threat system and 40ppl raids?
    People like vanilla and tbc not because of amazing boss mechanics. They like it because it was challenging.
    What's challenging is going to be in your "new system"? No one would ever bother to use it unless blizzard puts some serious reward for it.

I say random live events " walking around leveling minding your own business next thing you know mass army of mogu comes and one shots you

I want this, and I want it not just for old raids, old dungeons, old heroics, old everything. EVERYTHING. Then, I can play with friends no matter what level they may be. Who the hell wouldn't want that? Maybe the exceptionally hardcore wouldn't, but who cares about those :x

Should do it for zones, too, and let me be locked to the phase of the group leader. And let me repeat old quest chains (for no reward, even), while I'm at it, so I can play with friends more easily. Seriously, who wouldn't think that all wouldn't be a good thing?

While we're at it, let's go one step further, and make all PVP at any level available, and instantly scale you to level 90, and make all PVP gear attainable (but unusable outside of PVP until level 90) pre-level 90, too. Want to give PVP a massive shot in the arm? That's one way to start, for damned sure.

Deleted
    lfr old raids = waste of time & ressources imho
    so no thank you will never happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Yes, please let it be lfr for stuff I can solo. That would add so much content to the game.
    hes speaking for those who are still leveling....lol wow you are such a troll or just stupid. think next time maybe or is that to hard for you

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-03 at 03:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barricade_ View Post
    I would like to see an option to scale down your character stats and gear too
    If old raids come back LFR style, either we'll be dropped to the raid's intended level or the raid will be buffed to maximum level. Gear rewarded will be either for transmogrification (if we get bumped down levels) or slightly lower than the current end-game LFR (if the raid is buffed), but higher than 5-man Heroics (to promote progression).

Do like, a lot.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Calling it now. LFR/LFD for Old content through the Challenge Mode Item Scaling tech. GC said some people would find it "meh, that's it?" and others would find it awesome, they've also said that it will involve something along the lines of old content (Tom Chilton interview yesterday).

So... 90% chance that is it. Now, what are the rewards from it? Anything more than VP? Who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Maybe they are getting rid of LFR completely and the casuals will stop ruining this game with endless supplies of welfare epics.
    Maybe Blizzard indeed want to kill off their own game.

I don't see why they would, though. Pave the way for Titan?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

If they implemented the scaling they use for Challenge modes, it could work.

Maybe this way, we can go back into DS and get the RF Tier color.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzie Azz View Post
    .for the rewards once you complete a LFR, you could get gold, special tranmogs bits or pieces of gear to help you increase your chances of loot, also give JP to obtain tbc,wotlk,cata vendor items.

Like to know people opinion

Why whould any1 want that?! is it so exciting to get another mount or pet for the 150th time? is new looks on armor so cool when theres hunderds ov models to choose from on each slot?
    even titels are boring (because most of them sound retarded, just immagine you present yourself with your name and your wowtitle irl to some1.. ud sound rediculus).

Myslef i hope that wahtever feature they add it will have some sort of reward worth getting. IF something as brainless as lfr gives you loot then surely anything from jumping on squares in IF to do /dance with critters should give rewards.. in fact.. /dance with critters is harder.. you cant do that while afk..

Nope. It's gonna be cross-faction grouping to take out Garrosh.