Page 43 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    :(
    If I could, I'd feed you. Put you in a small wooden box, make cute faces at you all day then gently pet you when you're nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if creepy or awesome .-.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Not sure if creepy or awesome .-.
    Depends if you try to run away...then It might become creepy as I chain you to the backyard..

Maybe we should lynch FusedMass and see if it's creepy or awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Maybe we should lynch FusedMass and see if it's creepy or awesome.
    I'm afraid my friend the anti bully. Say's you can't corner someone for being different, berate them and then laugh about it.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'm afraid my friend the anti bully. Say's you can't corner someone for being different, berate them and then laugh about it.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
    FoS for quoting Big Bang Theory. That is over quoted, and I won't allow you to tarnish the name of Dr. Sheldon Cooper any further.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 875

It takes 14 votes to lynch.

Blueobelisk 4 / 27
    Celtic209 2 / 27
    Lysah 1 / 27
    Nightfury Treann 2 / 27
    Uggorthaholy 3 / 27

1. Anakso
    2. Blood Fox - Nightfury Treann Post 863
    3. Blueobelisk - Celtic209 Post 690
    4. BrandonC
    5. celtic209 - Uggorthaholy Post 606
    6. Decagon
    7. Dyra
    8. Everything Nice
    9. falbacca
    10. FusedMass - Celtic209 Post 674
    11. Greeney - Uggorthaholy Post 577
    12. Kasierith
    13. kel
    14. listo95
    15. Lysah - Nightfury Treann Post 821
    16. Majad
    17. Nightfury Treann
    18. Populaire - Blueobelisk Post 786
    19. Rigimi44
    20. Robozerim - Uggorthaholy Post 789
    21. Rollo
    22. Sammriy - Blueobelisk Post 773
    23. semaphore
    24. Silkku - Blueobelisk Post 798
    25. Uggorthaholy
    26. Worgenite - Lysah Post 616
    27. Xanjori - Blueobelisk Post 707

Deadline for the end of Day 2 is Thursday, March 7 at 3:00PM EST (8:00PM GMT)

How sure are fellow posters about Blueobelisk. I'll change my vote but only if the majority polls someone else to be decided. My first time looking at who voted and how many votes for what. I'd change my vote for Blue if they're is a solid reason behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Right-o. I remember celtic and Uggor, but where did all the Blueobelisk stuff come from and what was the reasoning?
    Exactly what I've been trying figure out also!

I left early in the mourning around five am. Everyone appeared be voting off celtic . He said he didn't do it, people took him for his word and drifted to a new target.

I don't even know why Blue is on the radar. I offered my point of view that celtic and his quick temper (admitted) likely took out Holz but with no solid proof. I'm back to just assuming naturally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got raid tonight, so any questions for me to respond to and any updating of the vote tally wont be done until approximately 4 or 5 hours from now (only 3 of those hours will actually be raiding, but I like relaxing a bit too).

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anything get resolved with Blueobelisk, or did we just wander on? If it didn't get resolved, I'm going to

vote: Blueobelisk

If it turns out that it was resolved and I missed it, then I'll take off my vote before I go to bed tonight.

UnVote Celtic209

With no actual proof. I cannot pin the blame on him.

Vote Blueobelisk

Since everyone is voting for him. I really do hope he's scum. I'm adding mine I'm placing confidence the more experienced players, know what they're doing.

Blue was based of his posts of ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

FoS Kas
    Don't know know the saying, "always trust a Russian?" D:

Right-o. I remember celtic and Uggor, but where did all the Blueobelisk stuff come from and what was the reasoning?
    Mostly his odd reasoning for voting for Celtic and a few other posts her and there; fairly suspect scum behavior, starting with http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20435643

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    How sure are fellow posters about Blueobelisk. I'll change my vote but only if the majority polls someone else to be decided. My first time looking at who voted and how many votes for what. I'd change my vote for Blue if they're is a solid reason behind it.
    Given his post sequence concerning voting Celtic, I would say that overall he's the most suspect currently. Not quite suspect enough to leap on him and tear him apart like savage animals, though, at least not for now. There's still 18 hours left.

You've always seemed a bit quick to assume and jump on things to me, I'd have thought you'd be on the Blueobelisk thing too.
    Anyway, Celtic so far definitely deserved some attention but other than that, I haven't seen much that stood out.

Ima go read back, sowwi. Been distracted with patch
    To be fair they're are numerous posters. The one's that stand out to me are the one's I usually focus on. Day one we had almost nothing to go on. We got lucky, though I was convinced to wait to vote for him. Blue is inactive. I do not see him as a serious threat.

Sincerely, I wanted to start hunting scum early, based on the information. However..it's lacking a bit. Perhaps another night or two and I'll see a clear link. I'd still say it's very suspicious Holz ended up dead. Who else could have wanted him removed from the game.

Not me. He has about eight on his "FOS List" and I wasn't even on it. So it could be anyone.

The majority wants blue out for some reason, so I'll follow along. If there's not enough people convinced someone is a threat, then they will just continue till caught..so if I wind up killed..you know who did it..

A few things. First up he came in during an accusation spree of Celtic, it felt very much like a Mafia targeted spree with not much proof. Blue's vote consisted of "Bandwagon on Celtic? Ill get on that" or something along those lines. I think on Day 2 when we have some things to go on, its safer to save your vote. When some people got suspicious of him, suddenly there was a "Btw, do Mafia have their own thread to co-ordinate things?" It felt like he was trying to play a noob card to alleviate the suspicion. On top of that, Kasierith who I was also suspicious of suddenly tried to defend Blueobelisk, it looked a lot like a Mafia friend trying to save and divert attention away from one of their buddies.

Now I may be totally wrong, but those were my observations and gave me cause to believe that Blueobelisk is Mafia, and if we were proved right then its highly likely that Kasierith is also Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    A few things. First up he came in during an accusation spree of Celtic, it felt very much like a Mafia targeted spree with not much proof. Blue's vote consisted of "Bandwagon on Celtic? Ill get on that" or something along those lines. I think on Day 2 when we have some things to go on, its safer to save your vote. When some people got suspicious of him, suddenly there was a "Btw, do Mafia have their own thread to co-ordinate things?" It felt like he was trying to play a noob card to alleviate the suspicion. On top of that, Kasierith who I was also suspicious of suddenly tried to defend Blueobelisk, it looked a lot like a Mafia friend trying to save and divert attention away from one of their buddies.

Now I may be totally wrong, but those were my observations and gave me cause to believe that Blueobelisk is Mafia, and if we were proved right then its highly likely that Kasierith is also Mafia.
    However if you are wrong. Then we could be passing on a golden chance to throw out one of the Mafia. Let me ask you a hypothetical question. I'm not insulting or implying anything. Getting that out of the way. What is good old Celtic turns out to be a Mafia Member. That could mean you're working with him since you are one of the ones who gently guided the vote off of him.

I had a logical reason with him. There was no bandwagon. I'm interested so many can dismiss a fight he had with a poster, the following night he ended up dead. Yet nothing suspicious about that. Yet we're both scum hunting, trying to pin point where they are. We're on the same page..

I hope.

5 votes in 15 posts suggests bandwagon to me, especially when he didn't receive a single vote after that, and in fact lost votes. If people really believed don't you think others may have come in and voted for him?

10+ Year Old Account

I was one of the first people poking holes in Blue's presentation. If you think I was defending him by... not defending him, you're doing some pretty selective reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 votes in 15 posts suggests bandwagon to me, especially when he didn't receive a single vote after that, and in fact lost votes. If people really believed don't you think others may have come in and voted for him?
    Your theory fails on the basis that 3 of the 5 people specifically speculated that they were either unsure of their theory or expressly said that the vote was due to a lack of any better alternative.