10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    They can have a few days to see what the game is like and have some fun playing. Realize this, you don't have to kill every scum the second you find them. I reference the first game I played, Wasselina admitted he was a wolf in thread and the town didn't lynch him for 3 days. They knew there were 4 wolves and 0 of them had died so far - what would killing 1 wolf do for the town? Nothing. The night kill would still happen. Actually, leaving him alive is BENEFICIAL. How!? you might ask yourself, but, if the town kills everyone else in the game and the game came down to A, B, and Wasselina, A and B would just lynch Wass and win the game because they would know who the last scum HAS to be.

For the same reason, we don't have to instantly lynch newbs even if they play poorly. We did this on BlueObelisk, but if you notice, I didn't vote on him. I don't disagree with the logic used against him, it was fine logic. It would have worked on anyone else. I didn't vote because he was new and could've enjoyed the game more if he had more time and because I knew he was town.

@kel
    It's funny you say that because you're second place on my list of scum right now.
    Oh, true, but not figuring out who the scum are is very bad, and not giving your opinions on who you believe to be scum (especially if you're fairly certain of someone's affiliation) is even worse. Hell, you seem pretty certain of who is scum right now, so why not share with us who they are? Yes, that scenario makes sense, but it's a scenario that is not extremely likely of happening.

Why didn't you defend him then? Or at very least, say something like you've just said right here. If you'll notice, I did not vote for him either, and while I agreed with (some) of the logic used against him, I at least tried to help him, tried to keep him alive. If you KNEW he was town, you needed to speak up, because even if you had the same arguments as those defending him did, adding your voice would further affirm those defenses, and people seem more inclined to believe you over other people.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Are you asking me for my explanation and vote?
    Well considering you are lysah and I dont feel like getting lynched, I would pass on the vote but ill like to hear the explanation. Even without an explanation if you voted for me I would be dead by morning :/

Don't believe what people tell you, I am rarely listened to in mafia. People just get mad when they try to lynch me with flimsy "she looks town to me this game LOL" reasoning and I beat their lynch wagon down because, typically, only scum players ever seriously vote on me. They take their failure to lynch me to mean that everyone listens to me, when it's really the opposite - people aren't following their terrible argument. I rarely make lynches happen, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    Just piping in here that I'm going to be busy tonight and won't be able to check in for awhile.

I don't feel like I have enough evidence to vote on anyone but I'll toss this out

FoS FusedMass

I have trouble following your posts and you seem to be really, really intent on making sure everyone knows how right you were about previous decisions instead of focusing on finding new scum to hunt.
    It's called explaining myself in a very detailed reason so logically people can connect the dots.

I did this with Blue and it failed. Had I been successfully. We wouldn't have a dead town member.

It's not about being right, it's about them wrong for the right reasons.

Is that really, all you have to go on..people wonder why we might lose..

Deleted
    Fussed, you're overestimating Lysah. Don't. Yes, she's good but you're just overestimating her way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Why didn't you defend him then?
    Several other people defended him and got ignored. What evidence did I have? I could be wrong, just because I'm usually not doesn't mean I *never* am. He told you his role and his character and you all still lynched him - nothing I could have said would have changed anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    It's true while I haven't turned my attention to her. From the general feedback, I hear Lysah mostly play's town and is a savage scum hunting monster. Top that off with people listen to her out of fear or respect. There's no way you'd get a full majority vote passed on her based on that. She wields great influence. I'm not being sweet. It's the truth.

Though she did not vote to kick blue out. Wouldn't a mafia at least vote, yes or no. Stayed neutral for her own reasons and the turn turned out to be town.
    Yes, she's a scum-hunting monster. THAT'S one of the major reasons I'm suspicious of her, because she hasn't even tried to do ANYTHING this game, so far, almost all of her participation in this game has been defending against accusations, and at very least, that tells us her thought process, and can help people making cases against her or making cases for her.

You're using a logical fallacy, everyone in this thread was just as likely to receive any role as everyone else was. Her being town most of the time means NOTHING to her current role.

So, in other words, if you thought Lysah to be scum, you'd react more like "Lol, we lost, I'm not even going to try to go against her, I'll just lose" than anything else. That's not good, regardless of the person, suspicion can be made on them, cases can be built against them, they are not superhuman.

Not necessarily, a mafia player may not vote on someone they think will be lynched anyways to avoid being targets of suspicion.

Something.

Deleted
    Several other people defended him and got ignored. What evidence did I have? I could be wrong, just because I'm usually not doesn't mean I *never* am. He told you his role and his character and you all still lynched him - nothing I could have said would have changed anything.
    I agree with this. People wouldn't have changed their votes even after having good evidence.

Like I said, when a lot of people want to lynch someone, it usually goes in, even after a good explanation on why they shouldn't, still, some might unvote but some don't out of fear of being looked at and think others will say that who ever unvoted, is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Fussed, you're overestimating Lysah. Don't. Yes, she's good but you're just overestimating her way too much.
    I'm unsure. She has a very.. aggressive personality, not one to hide her feelings and is pretty fierce. Honestly I'm a little nervous jump on her back side. She's likely strongest player in game for sniffing out scum solely and fact she's played a majority as town. Gives her credit. Now if you want to vote her then give a reason and explain.

But me making a joke about her is not reason to vote her off, and it will fail. And she will remember..

Deleted
    Not necessarily, a mafia player may not vote on someone they think will be lynched anyways to avoid being targets of suspicion.
    This, also applies to townies when voting.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Well considering you are lysah and I dont feel like getting lynched, I would pass on the vote but ill like to hear the explanation. Even without an explanation if you voted for me I would be dead by morning :/
    Okay:

You've contributed next to nothing to the game. Your posts are low and the posts you HAVE made scream "I just want my post count to not be last so that people won't look at me." You posted pretty much immediately after the day started today - another joke post commenting on the mod's use of pictures - and still haven't said anything useful. This proves that you ARE watching the game and aren't just AFK.

So, with all that in mind, here's what I think. I think you're scum with a night kill. I think you're actively watching the game to see how your progress is going and I think you're refraining from arguments because you don't want to get targeted. You're playing to stay alive, not to help the town. You won't even joke vote anyone, that's how careful you're being.

You lurk in every game you play, but in the past games when you were scum you acted like this. When you were town you usually posted one tidbit of help a day and would help vote on wagons. You aren't doing anything this game but trying to stay out of the spotlight.

Vote kel
    I'm not going to give my explanation and then note vote. Everyone else always does that and I am not everyone, I am Lysah.

There's no rule saying a mafia member can't vote on a person likely be kicked out anyways. If there is a rule that exists. Please show me it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh really? People think you of this mighty god among mafia players, I would bet they would be more likely to listen to you and follow you than they ever would me, even if we had exactly the same arguments.

At very least, you could have added your opinions so we could later figure out if your logic was sound, if you were right, and if you are truly playing for the town. Right now, it seems like you were trying to distance yourself to try to dispel any suspicion that could be cast on you.

People follow you regardless if you're right or wrong, you should at least use that power to help the town, and the fact that you haven't and you aren't is suspicious.

Something.

Deleted
    I'm unsure. She has a very.. aggressive personality, not one to hide her feelings and is pretty fierce. Honestly I'm a little nervous jump on her back side. She's likely strongest player in game for sniffing out scum solely and fact she's played a majority as town. Gives her credit. Now if you want to vote her then give a reason and explain.
    So, just because you consider her the best player means that she has more credit than others? You're obviously not saying that but you're pretty much imply that she is more credible than anyone else.

Don't think like that, ignore the fact that she's the big bad wolf(scary person). There's no need to fear. People give Lysah too much credit here, as in, saying that she's the best(not denying it) and whatever side she is on, she'll win. Well, that's a lie.

That's why I say people not to overestimate her, there's not point in doing so. And voting out of fear is pointless.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 11:45 PM ----------

Oh really? People think you of this mighty god among mafia players, I would bet they would be more likely to listen to you and follow you than they ever would me, even if we had exactly the same arguments.
    This too, people think highly of her and overestimate her.

But Deca, I agree with what you quoted, people wouldn't have unvoted even if she had talked, well, I wouldn't be surprised if they would but still, I doubt people would be that willingly to do so.

I just gave my opinion, Deca, please don't miss it. If my vote and post gets drowned out by all this whining then my lurking is justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    So, just because you consider her the best player means that she has more credit than others? You're obviously not saying that but you're pretty much imply that she is more credible than anyone else.

Don't think like that, ignore the fact that she's the big bad wolf(scary person). There's no need to fear. People give Lysah too much credit here, as in, saying that she's the best(not denying it) and whatever side she is on, she'll win. Well, that's a lie.

That's why I say people not to overestimate her, there's not point in doing so. And voting out of fear is pointless.
    That's exactly what I'm saying. What's wrong with that? being a majority in town and known for agressivelly hunting does earn her more credit then an average poster. It's exactly what I'm implying she does have more credit.

If I saw something scum-suspect of her. I'll call it out and vote if deemed do so. I haven't played in past games. If's she's acting differently, how am I supposed to know. I don't fear her when it comes to voting I am very direct, maybe same so as her.

But nothing has come up, and like with Blue I'm not going toss her under the bus without some logical proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it really is that big of a deal. I said majority instead of the most votes on anyone at that time. Then fine. I didn't think you honestly would be so anal about mouth. Okay then the votes were starting to build against him slowly. It wasn't a majority but it was on that path.

Are you happy now?

Is this really over my usage of a single word.
    Saying that 6 people voted for him in a short period of time without any real suspicion among them is a far cry from the majority. It also doesn't change how often you've misrepresented the entire sequence. Hell, you even said that Xanjori and I were going after Blue together from the start when I was not only avoiding going after Blue, but was being openly questioned by Xanjori. That said.. time for some investigative work.

Areas where you have outright ignored the sequence of events:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post20442980
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442690
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442424
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442391
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442088
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442274

Areas where you have threatened that people who didn't side with you on Celtic were likely scum, and thus trying to intimidate people from not voting for Celtic using fear tactics when the only basis for Celtic being scum at that moment was weak at best:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442233
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442136
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442304
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442311
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442363
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442565
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442690
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442739

You also pointed out specifically that the reason why you were supporting Blue was because it would help you build up a case for yourself:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20442763
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20443378

FoS FusedMass. For all of the above. If anyone believes that I am being too anal or particular about FM's chain of events, than please point it out; but the very reason why I went back 15 or so pages and tracked down every one of those posts is so that I could voice my suspicions based not on baseless speculation, but on the very reasons why I now suspect you very highly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't believe what people tell you, I am rarely listened to in mafia. People just get mad when they try to lynch me with flimsy "she looks town to me this game LOL" reasoning and I beat their lynch wagon down because, typically, only scum players ever seriously vote on me. They take their failure to lynch me to mean that everyone listens to me, when it's really the opposite - people aren't following their terrible argument. I rarely make lynches happen, actually.
    I tried to start a bandwagon on you last game. You called me a bad player and implied that you believe that I don't deserve to play.

I was Batman. Town. Don't try to use that argument on me.

It's called explaining myself in a very detailed reason so logically people can connect the dots.

I did this with Blue and it failed. Had I been successfully. We wouldn't have a dead town member.

It's not about being right, it's about them wrong for the right reasons.

Is that really, all you have to go on..people wonder why we might lose..
    It's like you think you were the only one defending him. -_-

Something.

tl;dr
    kas being too anal about FM's chain of events.

@Decagon
    You really shouldn't be referencing last game, out of everyone in that game you should be the one who wants to forget it ever happened. Your bandwagon was terrible, you got called out on it, you got defensive and cried about how everyone hates you and you will never play mafia again ever. Then everyone had to explain to the new player that mafia isn't that big of a deal, no one actually hates anyone and anyone will say anything they have to in the game thread itself. I don't want to have to give that explanation to every new player when he blows up (like Blueobelisk pretty much did) because he gets beaten down.

Yes, I am a very cruel mafia player. Yes, it is intentional. I'm not exactly nice outside of the game, but I am definitely meaner during it. Part of the reason for this is to encourage people to stay away from me. That much should be clear.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-08 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    That's exactly what I'm saying. What's wrong with that? being a majority in town and known for agressivelly hunting does earn her more credit then an average poster. It's exactly what I'm implying she does have more credit.
    So basically if she said right now that you're scum, people should follow her?

Again, you're still overestimating Lysah. I believe there were games she was scum and the town foolishly followed and lost the game because of it(I don't know if this actually happened or not but I remember it being mentioned in some game...).
    But nothing has come up, and like with Blue I'm not going toss her under the bus without some logical proof.
    You still think there was no logic behind Blue's lynch?

Regardless, this is pointless talk as of now. I see no point in continuing, we're going on circles here.