Page 87 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    I may be slightly drunk but i agree with this post wholeheartedly.

Vote FusedMass

Explanation please!
    Go back please and read who started directing the votes on him please rather then who voted last. I voted on him because I believed last round he was protecting you celtic209. I voted on him last not because I was trying to hurry. Because I thought he was guilty from before.

Is it pure irony, you complain I voted on him too fast. Then you right away vote on me. Only to unvote when I respond. Instead of looking at people who came in last who voted on him, look for people who voted him early on. Makes a bit more sense?

Even you said and I quote "I always had a feeling he was scum"

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still not quite sure why Xanjori was lynched. Robo would have been my primary target today as he started the push, but he's a dead mason. My suspicion lies in the first couple and the last couple. I know Lysah has been playing or appears to be playing for the town, but I just don't see a vote and bandwagon being so fast based off what Robo said and then a "ditto" from Lysah. I'm not sure why people were so lynch happy yesterday and wanted to get to night so fast. We only require 7 votes to kill someone now, lets not get all vote happy and kill someone quickly. We have a couple days to work this out.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I'm still not quite sure why Xanjori was lynched. Robo would have been my primary target today as he started the push, but he's a dead mason. My suspicion lies in the first couple and the last couple. I know Lysah has been playing or appears to be playing for the town, but I just don't see a vote and bandwagon being so fast based off what Robo said and then a "ditto" from Lysah. I'm not sure why people were so lynch happy yesterday and wanted to get to night so fast. We only require 7 votes to kill someone now, lets not get all vote happy and kill someone quickly. We have a couple days to work this out.
    I wasn't the only person who voted on him. Re-reading I wasn't even apart of the conversation that lead up to him being kicked off. So how some people assume because I woke up at 5 am, and voted on him last that makes me most suspect. I gave my reasoning why I voted for him. Along with other people which I will include in the copy and paste.

So why are we looking we people who voted on the last, rather then the people who actually started the voting early on. This is a quote from one of the posters who voted on him before me. Yet because the guy turned out to be town. I'm more suspect then him, because I voted last rather then early. I thought it was other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Thank you. I was afraid id have to FoS myself today. Anyways No i dont know why certain mafia players did certain things. I am not psychic.

Ive already CCed and partial RC with sema confirming the speed aspect of my role. What more do you want?

Also I had a gut feeling about Xan since the start of the day but I didnt know why exactly. I like the sheeps logic though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yeah... those who pushed the lynch. I went to sleep with him at like 3 votes, wake up with him dead. That is not good, they did not even get enough of a chance to defend themselves. Will hold off until those people explain

FoS FusedMass, Sammriy, Everything Nice[COLOR="red"]
    Yeah, I feel the same way - I'm gonna wait for explanations as well. Even if he would've turned out to be scum ... he still deserved a chance to log on and I wasn't expecting the last day to end til sometime early this afternoon. I had wanted an explanation from Xanjori for what I had posted but I guess that's now gonna have wait til the end if it even happens at all. But, for now, I'm out for the night.

I took the liberty of making a list of who voted him off and what number they were.

1. Robo
    2. celtic209
    3. Greeny
    4. Sammriy
    5. Blood Fox.
    6. Eveyrhting Nice
    7. FusedMass

Fos on celtic209. How are you going vote on me for doing the exact same thing. You even voted on him early on. You were second person to vote on him but you're pretending like you had nothing to do with it. At least I own up to my mistakes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I wasn't the only person who voted on him. Re-reading I wasn't even apart of the conversation that lead up to him being kicked off. So how some people assume because I woke up at 5 am, and voted on him last that makes me most suspect. I gave my reasoning why I voted for him. Along with other people which I will include in the copy and paste.

So why are we looking we people who voted on the last, rather then the people who actually started the voting early on. This is a quote from one of the posters who voted on him before me. Yet because the guy turned out to be town. I'm more suspect then him, because I voted last rather then early. I thought it was other way around.
    If you re-read what you quoted of my post, I don't mention your name. I mention the first couple and the last couple. Yes you were the final voter, and have garnered suspicion just like Falbacca did on our previous day for her hammer without giving some time. You've been a proponent of giving people time to explain themselves, but then hammer on someone in a quick lynch without giving them some time? It's a little suspicious. It's possible Xan was targeted a previous night and was armed, and whomever armed Xan may have wanted to get rid of him another way. Getting low into the population of the game as we hasn't hit a bomb or pgo yet (oddly Xan is listed as a modified version of both).

After read and re-reading some of yesterday's and today's posts, I see Lysah beig the second voter (quickly after Robo), yet also FoSing all the late voters. Just a little ironic.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 09:18 PM ----------

Fused you are missing Lysah from your list. Lysah was #2
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Not that it's an excuse but I was pretty intoxicated when I posted, I didn't have time to post during the day on Friday and I wanted to make sure that people knew I was still active. I didn't think the lynch would go through when I put mine in, I believe my vote made it L-3.

I'm not sure why I'm getting so much heat and not Blood Fox, either.

I wouldn't have hammered and I genuinely thought that he would get more time with so much time left in day.
    Last edited by Sammriy; 2013-03-17 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Mistake

If you re-read what you quoted of my post, I don't mention your name. I mention the first couple and the last couple. Yes you were the final voter, and have garnered suspicion just like Falbacca did on our previous day for her hammer without giving some time. You've been a proponent of giving people time to explain themselves, but then hammer on someone in a quick lynch without giving them some time? It's a little suspicious. It's possible Xan was targeted a previous night and was armed, and whomever armed Xan may have wanted to get rid of him another way. Getting low into the population of the game as we hasn't hit a bomb or pgo yet (oddly Xan is listed as a modified version of both).

After read and re-reading some of yesterday's and today's posts, I see Lysah beig the second voter (quickly after Robo), yet also FoSing all the late voters. Just a little ironic.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 09:18 PM ----------

Fused you are missing Lysah from your list. Lysah was #2
    I quoted you but I was directing the message at another poster. I'm not a hundred percent perfect. I like to get the scum every time based on people's behavior. I thought Xan was scum from a long time ago. However if people would please review the voting. I had nothing to do with mentioning his name. I had gone to sleep when I woke up everyone was voting on him.

I thought he was scum from that one round where he influenced the change in votes. I was mistaken. To be sincere, I didn't even know my last vote locked it in till they posted it was dark after I voted.

I will say this and this can be verified. I had nothing to do with the voting leading up to him either the conversation and unlike some posters. I'm not going pretend I didn't vote on him, when I did and I was the "Last" person to do so.

Lysah was the second voter? My chart is messed up.
    1. Robo
    2. Lysah
    3.celtic209
    4. Sammriy
    5. Blood Fox.
    6. Eveyrhting Nice
    7. FusedMass
    Last edited by FusedMass; 2013-03-17 at 04:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to clarify my mistake when updating the OP.

Xanjori was a modified bomb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fused, we're not looking at you because you voted on Xan, it's WHEN you voted on Xan. Every single person who voted Xan had the same reasoning, and you said your thoughts paralleled everyone else's. However, what make you and Nice suspicious here is that it was well known the number of voted needed to lynch them, and even though Xan had zero chance to defend himself, you still voted him off. I've said it before and I'll say it again (I know from experience, from what I've seen, and from what others have said) DRAGGING OUT DAYS IS GOOD FOR THE TOWN AND FAST LYNCHES ARE BAD BAD BAD.

I don't think Fox is really that suspicious because he pointed out that he was nervous we were L-1, he pointed out that whoever the hammer was is probably just trying to speed the day along and not give a townie the chance to defend themselves (in otherwords, they are scum).

Sammriy is even less suspicious (as in, not at all based on this) seeing as he posted his vote before the vote tally, and an hour and half before the last 3 votes went in. He even said that he'd be back in the morning and that his vote was ONLY pressure.

Even if you are town, lynching them like that, even if you think they are scum, IS STILL BAD FOR THE TOWN (see: XANJORI'S LYNCH ON THIS PAGE!). I would have thought everyone would have learned that by now seeing as it's been reiterated on nearly every single game by more than one person. Unless you have a beneficial night action that directly helps the town and not your own survival, seeing as your vote is your only weapon, it's still bad for you to live if all you do is vote out people before they can defend themselves.

Notice: I've pretty much just rephrased what I've said over and over, it's important, and a thought shared by most people who have posted on this day, I felt it was important enough to be said over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well while I was typing that, Fused had posted ... but again, Fused, you didn't reiterate WHY you voted for Xanjori. All you seemed to do is complain about how people think you're a suspect because you voted late .... but really, it's because (1) you're being too evasive about your answer in my opinion and (2) the votes were just coming in way too fast. It just seemed to be that you were the one who caused those three votes to happen so suddenly. I'm holding off on all FoS's/votes until the other two have been able to post. Ok - now I'm going.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm suddenly scared that Fused will be lynched in the next 2-3 minutes.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Well while I was typing that, Fused had posted ... but again, Fused, you didn't reiterate WHY you voted for Xanjori. All you seemed to do is complain about how people think you're a suspect because you voted late .... but really, it's because (1) you're being too evasive about your answer in my opinion and (2) the votes were just coming in way too fast. It just seemed to be that you were the one who caused those three votes to happen so suddenly. I'm holding off on all FoS's/votes until the other two have been able to post. Ok - now I'm going.
    If you want me to explain again, I will. During one of the nights we were voting off a person. (celtic209) Xan accused us of band wagon jumping on a person rather then having a legit reason. So he started the chain of events being one of the first to vote Blue off a town member. I promised people I wouldn't repeat this. If you sincerely cannot remember. I feel I have no choice.

So the votes started going in on Blue instead of celtic209. I violently protested that several, several times and I know certain posters would wish me to stop repeating it. But again if you use keywords like complain, and evasive. I have no solution other then to in detail tell you about it. Everyone started voting on Blue. From that I suspect Xan was scum, and trying to save his buddy celtic209.

I believed him to be scum before. I woke up 5 am, and saw people voting for Xan. I thought it was a good chance to find out if I was correct. I never stop thinking he was scum. I just didn't actively focus my attention on him. As for the rest.

Seriously, you cannot be the second person to vote off a town member, then complain we didn't give them enough time when you, yourself was active in the voting. For Hevean sake. celtic209 voted on me already this round, and he was SECOND poster to vote on Xan last round.

That doesn't make any sense. For someone that's trying to dodge a bandwagon. You certaintly jumped on it fast enough.
    Fos

celtic209, lysah

Vote on celtic209 (He was second person to vote off on the town member and he already voted this round. That just screams rushing. Not being a hundred percent sincere either)

15+ Year Old Account
    Just for clarity sake,, we have 3 SKs, 3 hyena and 3 scar pride dead. One hyena was a converted traitor, one scar pride was the leader. My assumption is scar pride do not have a unconverted traitor, that they instead got the SK who could jump sides. That SK would have made scar pride 4 deep and dead. We have at least 1 hyena left (leader maybe), or 2 hyena and 1 lion. I also wouldn't doubt that we still have 1 remaining SK (vulture maybe) to account for the missing roles on 2 deaths. Anywhere from 1 to 4 scum remain possibly.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

What are you trying to say? I added pressure to Xan to give him incentive to post - one vote is hardly a reason to get defensive. I left for a while and came back to night phase, I would have unvoted if I had the time. I'm not sure why you think the second voter is the suspicious one and not the last few who pushed the lynch and made sure it happened and happened fast.

Let's not forget there are like at least 10 dead scum right now, if you think this was somehow a team effort that makes even less sense. There was no way I could predict 6 people jumping on the wagon immediately following me.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm suddenly scared that Fused will be lynched in the next 2-3 minutes.
    I'm a newcomer to this game. Just like you were last round. However Lysah at least gave you the benefit of the doubt, so you wouldn't and I quote "Cry and not sign up again" they worked with you, so you understood how to play the game. I see this doesn't apply to me, only for you.

I haven't tried to lynch you yet, have I FM. Unfortunately we can't give you a free pass forever and kicking a lynch on a townie without giving him a chance to post is ridiculously scummy behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I haven't tried to lynch you yet, have I FM. Unfortunately we can't give you a free pass forever and kicking a lynch on a townie without giving him a chance to post is ridiculously scummy behavior.
    I wasn't directing that message to you. I was directing at towards her. It's ironic that she's such an expert on this game this round. But last round you treated her extra special because you didn't want to bruise her feelings. I disclosed my reasons why I voted for Xan. I've informed you also of my role, etc everything else you asked. Why are the people who voted late, more suspect then people who voted early on again.

I'm sincerely confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tired, and the Internet is being stupid (I'm phone posting atm) so I will respond tomorrow to the posts, because I feel it's necessary to keep people from fast lynching again:

unvote

Something.

Decagon isn't a her, you guys are so silly.

And what was your role claim again FM? I need to keep better track of this, apparently everyone in this game has role claimed town and I just forgot.