Page 93 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Well yeah, the giraffe scenario did plant some doubt since if applicable in similar scenario... It works. Are impalas generally known for their speed?

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 11:20 AM ----------

Personally.... I really don't know. He's been under my radar since the claim. He was my main suspicion day 2 when it was your Celtic lynch vs. Xan's Blue lynch. Since his claim... He hasn't been on the very top of my FoS at all. But I don't think he should ride a vague claim to the last 3 alive on the final day. It would be even more embarrassing to realize that he managed to ride the "something to do with our speed" claim all the way to kill the final town.
    I agree. It would be more then embarrassing if we let him ride into the finals of the game, without giving a proper detail on his role. He's been given numerous times, and since the second round has started. I don't see him actively posting about his role or the game in general. It's likely because he doesn't post at all (or much) why our attention has been shifted back to other people.

I think I'm changing my vote to him based on the information we have now. If he decides to come here and post more details about his role. That's one thing. As Blood Fox Mentioned, he's just actively ignoring and that shouldn't be rewarded with a free pass. This late into the game everyone should have their roles detailed. I know last round, I detailed my animal and role twice when asked.

Unvote Everything Nice.

Vote celtic209

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I went back and looked at the last three posts celtic made - one of them did say he would be busy because of a birthday and St. Patrick's Day - but even I had stuff going on this weekend (grocery shopping on Saturday and laundry yesterday) ... surely there was a time when he could pop in just for a few minutes and say something?

As for the other two posts, he had voted for Xanjori in the first one and was talking about being slightly drunk in his last post.

Well, before I read all the posts this morning, I was going to vote for Fused ... but afterwards, I changed my mind because of the past few posts.

Vote: celtic209

If he happens to post by the time I get back from my interview, and has a good post, I'll consider unvoting at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many votes are on Celtic now?

Also, I figured it was best to point out, usually on these forums, SKs show up
    town/innocent. Only mafia show up as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

I only have an hour before work. I wanted to share this. At one point or another. Everyone had accused celtic209 of being scum. For one reason or another. The votes have usually always failed. At one point or another in the game he showed strong signs of being Scummy, long before Blood Fox made his case. These are some quotes early on in the game.

I have no problem with Decagon doing an investigation on me to verify my role. As a member apart of town, if we waste this round voting someone off who's town. We give the scum more time to remove members from the game.

To Everything Nice, I assume you're not working with celtic what's the hold up on you voting for him. If he turns out to be scum then the people who waited till very very last moment are going to be the most suspect. He's posted once all weekend. That's over 48 hours for him to respond with one reply. Even you agree it would be an embarrassment him turning out to be scum, letting him ride on a very vague detail of his role.

I'll check the response when I come back later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Yes and no. It depends on the situation and this situation (Day 1, New Player, Weekend start) warrants waiting till late in the day for a vote.

You just mad i killed you last game :P

I get annoyed pretty easily and have a bit of a temper :P And if my scum mates were going under the bus id be pushing for a lynch unless we had a viable alternative target to divert the attention to: see worgenite last game

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    celtic209 obvious scum 2013

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know who to vote for or who to investigate (assuming I live tonight), so it would be nice if we could come to a consensus on who I should investigate and I'll probably vote later today, could someone tell me how much time we gave left?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I really don't know who to vote for or who to investigate (assuming I live tonight), so it would be nice if we could come to a consensus on who I should investigate and I'll probably vote later today, could someone tell me how much time we gave left?
    I'm a hundred percent comfortable with you doing an investigation on me. If it means, we can focus on the actual scum and not waste time removing towns member. I have nothing to hide. I'm inviting you to do one on me and disclose the results to everyone else. As far as how much time we have. I think we have till later tonight. I'm not sure exactly what time.

I'm heading off the door to work. I just don't want him to slip through our fingers again, and we all look back at this moment. As the time we could have voted him out, but instead we choose not to. Because he rarely posts. He's been able to slip under the radar quite easily. Blood Fox, first reminded me of this earlier and I researched the scum suspect comments he made.

Deleted
    Right guys give me half an hour before you string me up.

Au contraire. See, you've had several votes on you for the past days and the minute you got some votes on you today it seemed you wanted to deflect to Celtic.

My vote on you remains. I meant everything I said on Celtic, but you're tied on votes and out of the two of you... You're still more suspect than he is in my opinion. It would be very embarrassing if Celtic pulled off that claim and went to the end, but even worse so you; dodging lynches and getting more chances than anyone else.

As a town player your vote is your power, and as proven by the last game, the last thing you want to do is accuse people for not being quick on jumping on bandwagons. That's actually why the town lost the last game. "Oh well let's just get this overwith" attitude.

I am also not repeating my mistake from last night: I'm not going to vote on a man who hasn't even gotten to show his face in his own defense. I know you're more than happy to jump on anyone at the break of dawn and get day overwith, but I'm giving him a chance. Our goal with Celtic was to get an explanation of his role, and that's what I want out of him.
    That some seriously nice deflecting you got going on there. You see I openly invited them to do an investigation on me. I didn't ask for everyone to post their thoughts. I step forward and said "If it will settle it, then no problem" I posted quotes that date back to the very start of this thread from him, and others directed at him for doing scummy things.

Did I just magically wave that out of thin air. Just so we're crystal clear on this. If he does turn out to be scum, even if you vote me off or not. You are going to look very bad, and if the game is still on. Then I'd kindly ask people to remember this, when you appeared to defend him by deflecting it on me. It seems regardless of what the investigation you're unwilling to wait for say's, you're just bent on removing me.

But again, I'll let celtic209 speak. He'll give an excuse. People can decide if they want to believe it or not.

I appeared to deflect this on you? The votes on you were already cast when you decided that "Hey, maybe Celtic is scum!". I'm giving the man a chance to speak his mind, and get accused of not piling on to the bandwagon when the man isn't around. That was the exact issue of the last day phase.
    I'm just saying. He's going to lie. Why wouldn't he?

Deleted
    Right time to pull out the full RC - Im an Impala a modified VT who has a chance each night of avoiding a night kill because of my super sexy speed. I was reluctant to mention this before because I was hoping scum were targetting me and I was possibly the reason we had so few night kills.

Secondly I mentioned i would be away most of this weekend due to Paddys Day and my sisters birthday.

Thirdly I did vote on Uggor however we were at -2 and I didnt want him lynched before he could defend himself so i unvoted. He appeared with no defence and was lynched before I could stick my vote back on.

Finally I call bullshit on FusedMass vanilla VT role. I have yet to see a vanilla VT role in this game. Couple this with the fact that FM hammered the last vote with no chance to defend him/herself

Vote FusedMass

Im pretty sure I already did but im just making sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'm just saying. He's going to lie. Why wouldn't he?
    Of course you're going to say that. Im taking the attention away from you. If i get lynched then you're safe for another night.

Right time to pull out the full RC - Im an Impala a modified VT who has a chance each night of avoiding a night kill because of my super sexy speed. I was reluctant to mention this before because I was hoping scum were targetting me and I was possibly the reason we had so few night kills.

Secondly I mentioned i would be away most of this weekend due to Paddys Day and my sisters birthday.

Thirdly I did vote on Uggor however we were at -2 and I didnt want him lynched before he could defend himself. He appeared with no defence and was lynched before I could stick my vote back on.

Finally I call bullshit on FusedMass vanilla VT role. I have yet to see a vanilla VT role in this game. Couple this with the fact that FM hammered the last vote with no cha

Vote FusedMass

Im pretty sure I already did but im just making sure.
    He goes back to the excuse, you everything nice laid out earlier. You remember? the one both you and Blood Fox questioned. He barely spoke at all in game...yet he was waiting for the mafia to target him..even though he wasn't directing attention to himself..and he has the new special ability we're only learning about just now. What a shock. He's voting for me.

I don't buy it personally. I'm done trying to convince people for now. I've opted to go through an investigation. I let him speak his mind, frankly it sounds like he's making it up as he goes along. If someone wants vote against me. I can accept that, but you cannot seriously it would be because you find this more credible.

Of course you're going to say that. Im taking the attention away from you. If i get lynched then you're safe for another night.
    I opted to be investigated. If they found anything scummy, they could vote me off right away.
    Last edited by FusedMass; 2013-03-18 at 03:35 PM.

Deleted
    He goes back to the excuse, you everything nice laid out earlier. You remember? the one both you and Blood Fox questioned. He barely spoke at all in game...yet he was waiting for the mafia to target him..even though he wasn't directing attention to himself..and he has the new special ability we're only learning about just now. What a shock. He's voting for me.

I don't buy it personally. I'm done trying to convince people for now. I've opted to go through an investigation. I let him speak his mind, frankly it sounds like he's making it up as he goes along. If someone wants vote against me. I can accept that, but you cannot seriously it would be because you find this more credible.
    You know who also lies low? Doctors/Cops/People with serious powers.

And again. Of course you dont buy it because you're the only other viable target today. If i die, its one townie dead, however we dont know whats going to happen if you die. Could be vanilla townie who lynches others with no chance to defend themselves, could be our last scum.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 03:39 PM ----------

I opted to be investigated. If they found anything scummy, they could vote me off right away.
    All scum have to do is kill our cop and Bingo Bango no investigation results on you.

You know who also lies low? Doctors/Cops/People with serious powers.

And again. Of course you dont buy it because you're the only other viable target today. If i die, its one townie dead, however we dont know whats going to happen if you die. Could be vanilla townie who lynches others with no chance to defend themselves, could be our last scum.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 03:39 PM ----------

All scum have to do is kill our cop and Bingo Bango no investigation results on you.
    Don't you think that would look extremely bad on my part if the person putting an investigation into me wound up dead. If that ever took place. I would happily accept people voting me off because that would be scum suspect. However I have to get to the process of being looked into to verify my position. You've really posted once all weekend, and I have almost hourly.

But it's fair to keep you, because you're busy and stuff. Not okay with me because I have more time.

Deleted
    Don't you think that would look extremely bad on my part if the person putting an investigation into me wound up dead. If that ever took place. I would happily accept people voting me off because that would be scum suspect. However I have to get to the process of being looked into to verify my position. You've really posted once all weekend, and I have almost hourly.

But it's fair to keep you, because you're busy and stuff. Not okay with me because I have more time.
    GUYS GUYS I POSTED MORE SO I DESERVE TO BE HERE - I MEAN LIKE IF YOU DONT LET ME LIVE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET EXPIERENCE AT BEING SCUM OR PLAYING MAFIA.

This is what your argument boils down to. You think you're more deserving because you post more. However what have you accomplished with those posts except lynching a townie? And trying to push another townie into the noose to save your own vanilla VT backside?

GUYS GUYS I POSTED MORE SO I DESERVE TO BE HERE - I MEAN LIKE IF YOU DONT LET ME LIVE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET EXPIERENCE AT BEING SCUM OR PLAYING MAFIA.

This is what your argument boils down to. You think you're more deserving because you post more. However what have you accomplished with those posts except lynching a townie? And trying to push another townie into the noose to save your own vanilla VT backside?
    Can you please just answer, everything nice question to the post above yours.

If you need to know. I tried to stop blue from being lynched. You remember blue. Everyone was voting on you, then somehow it was changed to Blue. I'm sure you remember that. So far I tried to save a townie. And I'm trying to get rid of one scum.

Deleted
    I'd like to know more about this "chance" though, Celtic. How would that be practically implemented? I'm quite skeptical to the idea of Krayzy making a role that would have him rolling dice over night abilities. If you are an impala, were you informed on how that works or did you inquire about it?
    All i was told was that i have an increased chance of dodging a night kill. As to implementation you'd have to ask the mods. Personally I think its down to a coin flip.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 03:50 PM ----------

Can you please just answer, everything nice question to the post above yours.
    Answered. Now answer mine. With all your fluff what have you accomplished that makes you more deserving to live?

What have you accomplished with your lack of posting, getting angry at everyone anytime someone is suspicious of you and waiting to fully RC with an ability that doesn't sound too plausible now that we can't confirm it?

All i was told was that i have an increased chance of dodging a night kill. As to implementation you'd have to ask the mods. Personally I think its down to a coin flip.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 03:50 PM ----------

Answered. Now answer mine. With all your fluff what have you accomplished that makes you more deserving to live?
    I have interacted with people. I have discussed things daily. I tried at one point the reason I voted on Xan. He was one of the people who tried to get the votes off you. Who you likely used. I almost saved a townie from being kicked out. Aside from that, what have you contributed exactly to the game.

All i was told was that i have an increased chance of dodging a night kill. As to implementation you'd have to ask the mods. Personally I think its down to a coin flip.[COLOR="red"]
    So you don't even know how the ability works. Have you used it once since the game started?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    What have you accomplished with your lack of posting, getting angry at everyone anytime someone is suspicious of you and waiting to fully RC with an ability that doesn't sound too plausible now that we can't confirm it?
    Getting angry at everyone? Please show me these posts. Yes I was slighty annoyed at everyone coming back and pointing the finger at me everyday but wouldnt you be after defending yourself multiple times?

Unfortunately due to Sema's mod kill it cant be confirmed but look at the warthog ability. Similar no?

Finally I just realized we have a godfather alive. So all Fused has to do is not kill deca tonight, show up innocent to investigation with the GF immunity and bobs your uncle Safe for another day

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 03:57 PM ----------

I have interacted with people. I have discussed things daily. I tried at one point the reason I voted on Xan. He was one of the people who tried to get the votes off you. Who you likely used. I almost saved a townie from being kicked out. Aside from that, what have you contributed exactly to the game.

So you don't even know how the ability works. Have you used it once since the game started?
    You also lynched a townie with no chance to defend himself.

Its an automatic ability. ANd yes I know how it works. I have an increased chance to dodge a night kill. Simple as.