Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    You guys are posting too much info! i get confused conspiracy by conspiracy!
    See? It worked instantly

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, Lysah, your post wasn't ignored and it spurred a really fast bandwagon on Kel.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

I only had to repeat myself four times. Also, 3 or 4 votes isn't a bandwagon when it takes...13? to lynch. It's just pressure. Everyone should try it more, FoS's don't do anything to move the game forward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Interesting, Lysah, your post wasn't ignored and it spurred a really fast bandwagon on Kel.
    Yup.

I was going to vote him but there's not point, not at this moment atleast.

Deleted
    12 to lynch by the way!

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is updated daily with links to each death, how many it takes to lynch, and the correct deadline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    12 to lynch by the way!
    12 to lynch? That many? 0.o

It's still something Lysah. Had you not said anything, we'd either still be arguing, the thread would be in silence, or we'd be going after some poor sap for lurking.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    See? It worked instantly
    Works for all on that way.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still something Lysah. Had you not said anything, we'd either still be arguing, the thread would be in silence, or we'd be going after some poor sap for lurking.
    Aren't we technically suspicious of Kel because he is lurking?

Honestly too tired to care. I read 13 pages and all I got was a headache.

Vote Kel

Deleted

I thought we were going for Kel since he is lurking. What did I miss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Honestly too tired to care. I read 13 pages and all I got was a headache.

Vote Kel
    I did it just for you <3

Also, What do people think of Populaire casting suspicion on Celtic and NFT right before he was poofed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Aren't we technically suspicious of Kel because he is lurking?
    Well, yes. Kel would not be the target though. We'd all be looking at the lurkers and being all "LOL, LETS ROLE A DICE TO LYNCH SOMEONE". Lysah at least added to the suspicion, and further solidifies a case against Kel.

Something.

Blame the cop. 3 days and still nothing. Unless I'm the cop and that's why I'm going after kel.

DUN DUN DUN

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, yes. Kel would not be the target though. We'd all be looking at the lurkers and being all "LOL, LETS ROLE A DICE TO LYNCH SOMEONE". Lysah at least added to the suspicion, and further solidifies a case against Kel.
    It appears that Lysah is suspicious of Kel because she is Lysah, and others are suspicious because he is lurking. Though I suppose it doesn't really matter much.

Deleted
    Problem is that Kel is lurking on purpose, hence the votes to make him get out of his cave.

I'll gladly vote for him but not until he comes out because he's simply doing it on purpose.

Coming out of his cave won't save him, he better have a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good reason for not contributing to the game yet. Even Falbacca, as little as she posts, tosses out an FoS here and a vote there. Plus, Falbacca is always like that. Kel has voted on people when he was town in the past, yet he is strangely silent here, almost like he doesn't want to get revenge NKed like what happened to Holz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Kel

He posted really recently, didn't he? I would think that with the suspicion on him (even if it wasn't much) he'd stick around or he'd at least say he has to go or something.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay finally got some time to post (slept most of today due to migraine) I see we lost a town,and 2 scums, so far this is going real well. But I will wait to see how kel responds to this before posting. Until then or if he does not post by like noon tomorrow I will vote him.

FoS Kel

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Okay finally got some time to post (slept most of today due to migraine) I see we lost a town,and 2 scums, so far this is going real well. But I will wait to see how kel responds to this before posting. Until then or if he does not post by like noon tomorrow I will vote him.

FoS Kel
    Exactly this x2.