10+ Year Old Account
    For God's sake, Fused and Kas, you guys are giving me a headache. I agree with some previous posts, this looks a lot like flooding. You guys just said the same things for 3 pages straight. Wouldn't be surprised if you two are scum buddies flooding the thread together, but at the same time, unless you guys looked at the wiki, you probably wouldn't know what flooding the thread is.

The only problem I have with voting kel is that he has at least posted things. Semaphore and falbacca haven't posted anything for a while. But, knowing that kel did post at the beginning of this mafia day means that he is probably following the thread and choosing to lurk. Once the votes get higher in number (if he is following the thread), he will probably post something to defend himself. I will put my vote on him to increase the pressure and maybe get him to post again.

Vote Kel
    FoS Fused and Kas
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1269

With 23 alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

Decagon 1 / 23
    Falbacca 1 / 23
    FusedMass 1 / 23
    Kel 9 / 23

1. Anakso
    2. Blood Fox - Kel Post 1244
    3. celtic209 - Kel Post 1240
    4. Decagon - Kel Post 1264
    5. Dyra
    6. Everything Nice - Kel Post 1246
    7. falbacca
    8. FusedMass
    9. Greeney - Falbacca Post 1069
    10. Kasierith - FusedMass Post 1187
    11. kel
    12. listo95
    13. Lysah - Kel Post 1222
    14. Majad
    15. Nightfury Treann
    16. Rigimi44 - Kel Post 1268
    17. Robozerim - Decagon Post 1093
    18. Rollo - Kel Post 1203
    19. Sammriy
    20. semaphore
    21. Silkku - Kel Post 1236
    22. Uggorthaholy
    23. Xanjori - Kel Post 1255

Deadline for the end of Day 3 is Sunday, March 10 at 3:00PM EST (8:00PM GMT)

10+ Year Old Account
    If Kel doesn't respond to, he might just be brought down just by people poking at him. I'll wait to add my vote until I know that he's actually been online to see the count building up.

Vote: Kel

I'm still suspicious of other peoples..behavior. Kel hasn't expressed an interest in the thread itself, and If he wants to defend himself. I'll happily consider, purely for not being interactive, lurking.

10+ Year Old Account
    10/12 votes required to take him down? There's still ~41 hours left to go before the deadline; no reason to bring it this close this early, considering that if he is a townie 2 scum could easily pull him down at this point.

Deleted
    Unvote

And we shall be keeping an eye on whoever votes for kel after this

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Unvote

Exactly what a scum would say to try to scare people away from voting. Please, people are free to vote how they want. You can give kel time, sure, but don't try to instantly imply hammer votes of being scum or you open the door for scum to imply this about EVERY lynch and cause the town to doubt itself on every single vote in the future.

Personally, kel disappeared the second I voted on him which makes me wonder if we should wait for him at all. If he chose right then to go to bed he probably should have said something, otherwise, I have to believe he is fully aware of what is going on and is therefore choosing not to save himself. Part of me is almost wondering if his win condition is to get lynched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Exactly what a scum would say to try to scare people away from voting. Please, people are free to vote how they want. You can give kel time, sure, but don't try to instantly imply hammer votes of being scum or you open the door for scum to imply this about EVERY lynch and cause the town to doubt itself on every single vote in the future.
    I'm quite suspicious of Kel as well at this moment; but we aren't even half a day into Day 3 yet. There isn't much of a reason to rush and lynch him right away. If he posts in a single other area without posting here, I'll be more than happy to throw my vote in; or if I simply see his account as online without a response by him.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Unvote

Scum, Scum, Scum, Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I'm quite suspicious of Kel as well at this moment; but we aren't even half a day into Day 3 yet. There isn't much of a reason to rush and lynch him right away. If he posts in a single other area without posting here, I'll be more than happy to throw my vote in; or if I simply see his account as online without a response by him.
    That's fine, like I said, people can wait if they want. But throwing out a statement implying anyone pushing the lynch is scum is scum behavior in itself. Dissuading people from lynching someone? That's not going to benefit the town in the long run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    ^^ Voting as a hammer is fine, but having a bandwagon go off in only a few hours isn't good. It doesn't allow other townies who may be in other timezones to participate, and it doesn't allow people to defend themselves. I agree that it's weird that he just kind of disappeared, but there is no harm in waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Valid enough reason. I think it's more that waht Celtic said seemed more like a threat. "Vote beyond this point and you'll be persued as scum". It's a discouragement tactic and extremely scummy.

Your vote is your weapon so you're right not to throw it away when you're unsure, that's more common sense.
    Ya, I suppose I didn't really notice that perspective in his post; still learning quite a bit with this.

Mafia isn't about what people say, it's about why they say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry that I haven't been posting ... have been playing Wow all day lol (had to unwind alot because of yesterday). I did check earlier today whether it was day yet but at the time it wasn't. Worg did tell me that it was daytime at one point (can't remember exactly when though). So now that it's daytime, it's best if I get to posting ... time to go read posts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Okay:

You've contributed next to nothing to the game. Your posts are low and the posts you HAVE made scream "I just want my post count to not be last so that people won't look at me." You posted pretty much immediately after the day started today - another joke post commenting on the mod's use of pictures - and still haven't said anything useful. This proves that you ARE watching the game and aren't just AFK.

So, with all that in mind, here's what I think. I think you're scum with a night kill. I think you're actively watching the game to see how your progress is going and I think you're refraining from arguments because you don't want to get targeted. You're playing to stay alive, not to help the town. You won't even joke vote anyone, that's how careful you're being.

You lurk in every game you play, but in the past games when you were scum you acted like this. When you were town you usually posted one tidbit of help a day and would help vote on wagons. You aren't doing anything this game but trying to stay out of the spotlight.

Vote kel
    I'm not going to give my explanation and then note vote. Everyone else always does that and I am not everyone, I am Lysah.
    like Majad said ... don't underestimate Lysah ...

putting pressure on someone is not lynching them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kel still a no show? Odd. I'm going to bed early tonight, hopefully Kas and fused don't blow up the thread, and we hear some more from semaphore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    putting pressure on someone is not lynching them.
    ^^^ I really didn't want a Lysah lynch, I just wanted her to actually say something.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Decagon;20461469]I tried to start a bandwagon on you last game. You called me a bad player and implied that you believe that I don't deserve to play.

I was Batman. Town. Don't try to use that argument on me.

And it starts - the whole feud thing all over again ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, as I noted, my vote was to force kel to say something and stop intentionally lurking (which is what I am assuming he is doing; now I'm not too sure). Which is why I'm a little surprised he hasn't said anything yet.