10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Yeah, as I noted, my vote was to force kel to say something and stop intentionally lurking (which is what I am assuming he is doing; now I'm not too sure). Which is why I'm a little surprised he hasn't said anything yet.
    Last activity 12:37AM today. I wouldn't hold someone to be consistently online on a Friday night.

Deleted
    Kel is offline for me. Unless he has the same option as me, to stay offline even when logged in but I don't know about that.

Nevermind the latter, his last activity was at 11:37 PM GMT 0, 4 hours and 23 minutes ago. His last post was 5 minutes before that.

I doubt he's lurking. We'll see how it goes tomorrow(today).

Damn it, Kasi. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I'll try something

[SIZE=]I WONDER WHERE SEMAPHORE, FALBACCA AND KEL HAVE GONE TO. I SURE HOPE THEY AREN'T LURKING.[/SIZE]
    Sleeping.

It sure is nice that the whole world lives on the same timezone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Kel is offline for me. Unless he has the same option as me, to stay offline even when logged in but I don't know about that.

Nevermind the latter, his last activity was at 11:37 PM GMT 0, 4 hours and 23 minutes ago. His last post was 5 minutes before that.

I doubt he's lurking. We'll see how it goes tomorrow(today).

Damn it, Kasi. :c
    You can do that?
    /looks at online button.

Damnit... now I'm gonna be scared that Majad's always watching me ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Kasierith;20461701]Side note: is there anyone who didn't post at all in day two? Because I know I haven't seen Anakso post even once since the first day.[COLOR="red"]

Her last post - I think - was #686 (I might be wrong though).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    You can do that?
    /looks at online button.
    Yup. Settings > General Settings > Log in & Privacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Damnit... now I'm gonna be scared that Majad's always watching me ._.
    Always watching you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I'm modding the game I should probably show as online.

I'm too lazy to switch it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Though, now that I've gotten both of you to shut up for a minute (hopefully):

Lol at this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    If you've got anything to hide, you can go to your profile and go to "General Settings" you can click "Invisible Mode on". The little light next to your name will always show as offline and your "Last activity" thingy will not be listed.

Also note how I phrased that in a way that would discourage it.
    Psh, that wouldn't do me much good I make a post practically every day. Although I do often leave the forums up when I go away to class...

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Though, now that I've gotten both of you to shut up for a minute (hopefully):

Lol at this!
    Are you actually reading everything? I would've skipped all of it honestly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    If you've got anything to hide, you can go to your profile and go to "General Settings" you can click "Invisible Mode on". The little light next to your name will always show as offline and your "Last activity" thingy will not be listed.
    I didn't know it did that. <-<

I may have to switch it off but effort and I like to be like this. :d

Global mods can still see invisible users, unfair advantage imo

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Are you actually reading everything? I would've skipped all of it honestly.
    We don't have to?

YAAAAAY!

Vote: Kel
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope - not reading EVERYTHING - definitely not doing what I usually do (I keep track of everyone's last post made for the first three days or so, but I'm too tired to bother with it tonight).

I'm finding it very interesting that Celtic unvoted for Kel when it was just shy of the minimum number of votes for a lynch. I'm also still wondering where Anakso is if his internet is back up and running - he's usually pretty active.

Well, I'm going to go to sleep soon (it's after 10:30 CST), so in case Kel gets enough votes and it becomes night while I'm asleep:

Vote: Kel
    FoS Celtic

sorry bout the recent..... not posting much, cows are being born and I have had little time on my hands, anyways!
    we have almost nothing to go off of, which is why i believe we need to put pressure on some people to get them to talk, you'd be supried how well people crack under pressure.

Unvote

Vote Falbacca

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh Fridays and Saturdays are the worst for me. Finally got a minute to post but not long enough to check the thread to see if this current vote is legit. Will do that when I get home. In ~5hours

Im surprised about the double missed kill. We either have a lot of doc/Jk roles or we're getting lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    sorry bout the recent..... not posting much, cows are being born and I have had little time on my hands, anyways!
    we have almost nothing to go off of, which is why i believe we need to put pressure on some people to get them to talk, you'd be supried how well people crack under pressure.
    True, but people need to realize that they're being pressured before they can react to it. I *think* that he poofed after only Lysah had voted for him, and the gravity of one person's vote really isn't significant compared to the.... damn... 11 out of the 12 needed to lynch him. Lynching someone before they can even have a chance to realize what's going on is probably overall counterproductive to the town.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-03-09 at 04:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To answer more properly for you Fal, on Friday I have uni and work from 7:30am to 9:30pm then I start work at 7am on Saturday

10+ Year Old Account
    ummm what's the reason for voting me?

oops - that was for Xanjori.