Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    vote Uggorthaholy

Move te pressure around dosydoe. I had a dream that I fell in love with conjoined twins, and I couldn't tell them apart o.O silly I know.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 03:54 PM ----------

Also Sema, Celtic asked you a question about your role as an impala. If you could review that post and respond to it, I think we may get se clarity on both of you. I don't think outright claiming your ability is what's needed, just a piece to confirm to him that you guys share the same thing. I think that may be enough for us to believe the two of you.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Bandwagoning sucks, but really, now that listo is posting and stuff, and defending himself, I am inclined to vote for Uggor. He hasn't posted anything of relevance for a long time, despite somehow being around to conveniently bump. Who knows, maybe he will swoop in out of the blue once more votes get put on him. While I would have liked to get a little more info out of listo, Uggor seems like a much better target due to his inactivity.

Unvote Vote Uggor
    FoS listo

Edited within 10 minutes to put unvote in there.
    Last edited by Rigimi44; 2013-03-11 at 11:22 PM.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    What would a Conservationalist be? It's an unusual CC, but with my theory of Poachers, I can buy there being human based Townie roles too. Whether they would act as a Poacher deterrent or perhaps a Cop (identify animals at night), or even a Doctor/JK (keep track of an animal and save it if it's attacked/capture it and keep it overnight for observation). Hell it could even be a Tracker (tag an animal and follow it to see where it goes at night). I can see a Conservationalist would fit in game, but it doesn't necessarily mean Listo is telling the truth.

As for Uggor... well, I know he's on Texas time (GMT -6) but I remember him saying something about his working times being odd, so I can't remember what times he can post. However his last game related post was on the 7th at around midnight his time (unless he posts while I've been typing), which was right at the end of D2. D3 being so short was unfortunate, Saturday midday- Sunday 4ish AM on the weekend. His two posts on the 10th were during D3 night, which is acceptable. However, this time, D4 has already been in play for ~28 hours already, so there has definitely been enough time to play, so I think I shall place my vote too to harry him. I think everyone (bar FusedMass) has posted now anyway.

VOTE Uggorthaholy

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I will give more info on my role since I will probably die tonight unless I'm protected. I won't say it outright but will give a very short description on what it is I do. I target 1 person per night to put in a sanctuary, I can not choose the same person 2 nights in a row, and I can not use it on myself. I believe this would be enough to give an RC without actually saying my role outright, so if the doctor or anyone who can keep me safe believes me, please do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Akin to jailkeeper I would assume.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Akin to jailkeeper I would assume.
    Usually Jailkeepers can jail anyone even on consecutive nights. So that's kinda mean taking that aspect away.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm gonna make good on what I said ... listo did post - and while he did not say whether he was an animal (or human) - he did state what his role is and I find it to be a good enough explanation

Sorry Uggor - but if you would've just come in and said hi ...

Vote: Uggor

10+ Year Old Account
    Only two away from lynching? I'm gonna hold off on my vote until a bit later tonight, so he has a chance to come on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm going to sleep now, I will let the town decide my fate, and if the doctor is still here, please protect me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Only two away from lynching? I'm gonna hold off on my vote until a bit later tonight, so he has a chance to come on.
    No - I think mine was the 11th vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

celtic209 2 / 20
    listo95 2 / 20
    Uggorthaholy 11 / 20

Through Post 1511

It takes 11 votes to lynch.

1. Anakso
    2. Blood Fox - listo95 Post 1424
    3. celtic209 - listo95 Post 1476
    4. Decagon - Uggorthaholy Post 1496
    5. Dyra - Uggorthaholy Post 1503
    6. Everything Nice - Uggorthaholy Post 1498
    7. falbacca - Uggorthaholy Post 1507
    8. FusedMass
    9. Greeney - Uggorthaholy Post 1488
    10. Kasierith - celtic209 Post 1411
    11. listo95 - celtic209 Post 1480
    12. Lysah - Uggorthaholy Post 1493
    13. Majad - Uggorthaholy Post 1485
    14. Rigimi44 - Uggorthaholy Post 1502
    15. Robozerim - Uggorthaholy Post 1479
    16. Rollo - Uggorthaholy Post 1501
    17. Sammriy - Uggorthaholy Post 1484
    18. semaphore
    19. Uggorthaholy
    20. Xanjori

Any posts or votes posted after post 1510 will be ignored as night had already officially ended.

More trouble out in the bush it seems.

I am going out with some local guides to investigate. I should be back within the next 8 hours with an update.

Day has officially ended. It is now night. Please get your night actions in. Night will end in 24 to 30 hours (I will update the night end time when I get back with an update of what happened in the bush.)

(Someone please bump this so my next post will show up as a new post)

Changed to a bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Before heading out we were stopped and told the Talek River was not passable as the rains earlier in the day had caused it to flood. The other guides in camp showed us some photos which filled us in on the story of what had happened right before they returned.

They also shared pictures of the Scar Pride of lions trying to cross the river.

What they didn't get on film was the Pride Leader, Uggorthaholy, getting swept away by the massive currents.

Uggorthaholy, Pride Leader of the Scar Pride, is dead.

Deadline for the end of night 4 is Tuesday, March 12 at 7:30PM EST (11:30PM GMT)

Deleted
    bumpy

15+ Year Old Account
    <got voted out, sorry>

Deleted
    Bumping <snip>

That's all you needed to say. And as Worgie says, it's not necessary for the thread to be continually bumped.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2013-03-12 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a friendly reminder about bumping, it's not necessary to bump unless Krayzy(or whoever the moderator handling stuff is) was the last one to post. I know the game can drop off the first page at night, but it's not like it's all that hard to find it again :P

*goes back to roaming for brains*

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Day 5 of our trip into the Maasai Mara began as a quiet day.

In a somewhat unexpected manner the Talek River calmed down just over night. Something weird is going on around here.

Since the Talek River was no longer flooding we could pass it and go see what we missed during the night. The first thing we came upon was a large bull elephant but the name of Kasierith. We're not sure how yet, but Kasierith is dead. We will investigate to see if we can learn more on this.

While investigating his death we were passed by a lot of park rangers. They were in a hurry to get somewhere so we followed. We came up on this scene:

We weren't allowed to get too close, but we were informed what happened. A poacher by the name of Anakso was killed. The park rangers shared this picture of him:

Kasierith, an Elephant Bull (Role Alterer), is dead.

Anakso, a Poacher (SK), is dead.

Deadline for the end of Day 5 is Thursday, March 14 at 6:30PM EST (10:30PM GMT)
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-03-13 at 12:40 AM.

As glad as I am we lynched a Godfather, I must say it bothers me a bit how Dyra, Rollo, Rigimi, and Falbacca lynched him without a chance to defend himself. Can see 1 or 2 of those 4 being members of the other mafia trying to pull a fast lynch. Going with my gut here.
    Vote: Rollo

10+ Year Old Account
    Roll Alterer...so only those who can roll are affected by Kas!

So many SKs. That's what, the 3rd? Yet we still have 2 NKs EVERY night, even when we've reduced the number of SKs. Perhaps this means ONLY 2 kills can go through per night? That or we've been nearly impossibly lucky with our TPRs.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    As glad as I am we lynched a Godfather, I must say it bothers me a bit how Dyra, Rollo, Rigimi, and Falbacca lynched him without a chance to defend himself. Can see 1 or 2 of those 4 being members of the other mafia trying to pull a fast lynch. Going with my gut here.
    Vote: Rollo
    While I think you're right in assuming that, I'd be more willing to guess that Rigimi is mafia than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.