Page 82 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Filler bumpity bump post.

10+ Year Old Account
    On day 6 of our trip into the Maasai Mara we went out to find chaos.

Animals were extremely skittish today for some reason. Whenever we'd approach one a stampede would break out.

We also found quite a few Maasai warriors armed and at the ready.

It seems one of the Maasai Veterinarians was attacked and killed over night and the warriors were armed and ready to protect the rest of their tribe.

While out in the wild we also were told of a tragedy that had struck the Scar Pride of lions.

Dyra, a Veterinarian (Modified Doctor) and Survivor, is dead.

Rigimi44, a member of the Scar Pride, is dead.

As an animal lover (Survivor) Dyra could win with any animal faction if she survived until the end.

Deadline for the end of Day 6 is Sunday, March 17 at 2:30PM EDT (6:30PM GMT)

So Falbacca is lynch immune - how very interesting.

Vote listo95
    You're posting just as must as fal whom is targeted by the town for not saying much. I guess people give you the benefit of the doubt since you tried to say what your role is, but you didn't actually role claim much less character claim. This is the exact strategy you used last game (wouldn't admit you were deadshot for a long time) and you ended up being scum. If you have a good answer for this I'd like to hear it. People have proven they aren't after your neck so if you're trying to help the town it's time to start contributing.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-15 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    So Falbacca is lynch immune - how very interesting.
    I'm guessing she has an option not to post for it to explain why she didn't post yesterday. Also guessing it's a one time ability like BlueObelisk's.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I'm guessing she has an option not to post for it to explain why she didn't post yesterday. Also guessing it's a one time ability like BlueObelisk's.
    It probably is, but lynch immune implies town in my opinion. It's possible they give a one time lynch immunity to a scum, but I don't really see it fitting with all the other scum we've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay!!! I can talk again! though apparently I lost alot of blood. Yes I'm a warthog and I couldn't talk because of that ability. I had an appointment to get my taxes done as well as some other errands and I knew I'd be gone during most of the afternoon and would not get much posting done anyway.
    Last edited by falbacca; 2013-03-15 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Just merely added a word for clarification.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1692

It takes 8 votes to lynch.

listo95 1 / 15

1. Blood Fox
    2. celtic209
    3. Decagon
    4. Everything Nice
    5. falbacca
    6. FusedMass
    7. Greeney
    8. listo95
    9. Lysah - listo95 Post 1688
    10. Majad
    11. Robozerim
    12. Rollo
    13. Sammriy
    14. semaphore
    15. Xanjori

Deadline for the end of Day 6 is Sunday, March 17 at 2:30PM EDT (6:30PM GMT)

(Just posting to get the updated list of living players up. OP is of course updated as well.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would there be bandages if you're a warthog?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Why would there be bandages if you're a warthog?
    I have no idea - I'm just grateful that there were any bandages at all!

Now ... I was watching what was going on and - I admit it drove me nuts that I couldn't come in here and defend myself - but anyway, I noticed there were a few people who - even after Xanjori had mentioned that I could have the warthog role (which I do) - stuck to their guns in voting for a lynch against me and somehow seemed oblivious to what he had said. I'll need to go back through the thread and figure out what to do from there.
    Last edited by falbacca; 2013-03-15 at 10:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Greeney

He voted Falbacca, he seems to criticize people for fast lynching, even when he's part of the bandwagon, his votes have been very close to the middle on most of the lynches (the area scummers like to hide) and he's been fast to put suspicion on nearly everyone but Uggor (yes, he voted for him, but I'm pretty sure this is just because he didn't want to be associated with him, and he only voted because Uggor was more than likely to be lynched), he showed his suspicion of everyone on the quick lynch 2 nights ago but only accented on Falbacca and Rollo, completely ignoring Rigimi, who turned out to be mafia. He also was very adamant about lynching Blue. I dunno, he just seems scummy to me, especially when you consider he's a veteran and probably very good at hiding that he's scum.

Something.

Vote: Greeney

He voted Falbacca, he seems to criticize people for fast lynching, even when he's part of the bandwagon, his votes have been very close to the middle on most of the lynches (the area scummers like to hide) and he's been fast to put suspicion on nearly everyone but Uggor (yes, he voted for him, but I'm pretty sure this is just because he didn't want to be associated with him, and he only voted because Uggor was more than likely to be lynched), he showed his suspicion of everyone on the quick lynch 2 nights ago but only accented on Falbacca and Rollo, completely ignoring Rigimi, who turned out to be mafia. He also was very adamant about lynching Blue. I dunno, he just seems scummy to me, especially when you consider he's a veteran and probably very good at hiding that he's scum.
    There's a difference between voting and being part of a fast lynch. When I say fast lynch I mean someone is trying to lynch someone before they have a chance to defend their self. First thing I did yesterday was start the day with a vote on Rollo; Not sure how you get I can be a middle of the pack bandwagoner when I do that. Can you say you've had the guts to start a lynch on someone yet? I can't recall you doing anything of note during the game. I explained why I went with Rollo over the other three; I only changed my vote to Falbacca because she wasn't posting and nobody else seemed to care about Rollo. I suggested at least 1, possibly 2, of Dyra, Rigimi, Rollo, and Falbacca were scum; Seems like I was spot on with my guess, but it seems like you're trying to twist things a bit in your post.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-03-15 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a difference between voting and being part of a fast lynch. When I say fast lynch I mean someone is trying to lynch someone before they have a chance to defend their self. First thing I did yesterday was start the day with a vote on Rollo; Not sure how you get I can be a middle of the pack bandwagoner when I do that. Can you say you've had the guts to start a lynch on someone yet? I can't recall you doing anything of note during the game. I explained why I went with Rollo over the other three; I only changed my vote to Falbacca because she wasn't posting and nobody else seemed to care about Rollo. I suggested at least 1, possibly 2, of Dyra, Rigimi, Rollo, and Falbacca were scum; Seems like I was spot on with my guess, but it seems like you're trying to twist things a bit in your post.
    I can guess that at least one of the 15 still alive are scum!

The only "bandwagon" I've tried to start was one on Lysah, and her answers were satisfactory enough that I stopped (that and I got a tad frustrated ). Falbacca is probably town (I feel it's safe to say that she is indeed a warthog, seeing as she would try to defend herself before the lynch happened, or at least post once so the lynch wouldn't have happened), Rollo I believe to be town, Dyra was town (sort of, mostly). You were right about Rigimi, but while you pointed out that those were your suspicions, the ONLY two you expounded on were Rollo and Falbacca. If I'm remembering completely opposite, point it out to me, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Can you say you've had the gut to lynch someone? What exactly have you done of note that has been beneficial for the town?

Something.

I can guess that at least one of the 15 still alive are scum!

The only "bandwagon" I've tried to start was one on Lysah, and her answers were satisfactory enough that I stopped (that and I got a tad frustrated ). Falbacca is probably town (I feel it's safe to say that she is indeed a warthog, seeing as she would try to defend herself before the lynch happened, or at least post once so the lynch wouldn't have happened), Rollo I believe to be town, Dyra was town (sort of, mostly). You were right about Rigimi, but while you pointed out that those were your suspicions, the ONLY two you expounded on were Rollo and Falbacca. If I'm remembering completely opposite, point it out to me, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Can you say you've had the gut to lynch someone? What exactly have you done of note that has been beneficial for the town?
    I don't know why you keep saying I said Falbacca was special, can you perhaps go quote where I "expounded" on Falbacca, apart from her inactivity? Because I don't remember it.

I said Rollo was the only special one because he was the only one of those four to have not voted out Themius and I doubt any of those four would have lynched their own Godfather. The onus is on you to prove you're right here, seeing as you're the one trying to provide an argument, not on me to go quote every single post to prove you're wrong. Go read over the previous day and post something here when you have it.

Can you say you've had the gut to lynch someone? What exactly have you done of note that has been beneficial for the town?
    And yes, I have had the guts to lynch someone. Anyone who I thought was scum. Additionally, I did my best to try and save BlueObelisk, as I was certain he was town, until I realized he tried to off himself. I recommended the town go after Uggor much before he was actually lynched, I think when we decided to lynch BlueObelisk instead, but once again nobody cared about my suspicions at the time.

Now, can you tell me what Decagon did that's been helpful to the town? I'd love to hear it because you placing a random vote on Lysah doesn't really seem that impressive to me.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-03-15 at 11:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You voted on Falbacca, and didn't try to change that bandwagon, that, I would say is focusing on someone.

And yet, you still voted on Blue, he wasn't scum, Robo was the first one to really get a bandwagon off on Uggor, while I remember that you did say that you thought Uggor was suspicious, you also didn't continue with it, you didn't push, otherwise, Uggor would have been lynched Day 2.

What have I done? Well, I defended Blue even more voraciously than you did, I attempted my hardest to keep Falbacca from being lynched, I contributed in making Lysah speak up, and now, I'm helping the town in trying to get someone lynched who I believe is scum. If you'll look back, I haven't voted on any town lynched (the two we've had ) and I've done my best to protect them from being lynched.

You were the only one of the four who I counted that didn't vote to lynch Themius. Before anyone mentions it, yes I know that sounds hypocritical. It just means of the 4 I listed, you're the one I'd feel is most likely to be in the Hyena mafia.
    I'm saying of the four I listed I think you're most likely of them to be scum, I have no idea who's scum and who's not. I thought I explained already that I think you're more likely to be in the Hyena group because you're the only one of the four I listed to not vote out Themius, which is why you got my vote.
    Blue and Kel are irrelevant IMO. You're confusing why I'm voting for you, so I'm going to summarize it:
    You were part of the fast lynch at the end with Uggor
    I listed four people, none of you gave him a chance to claim, you did not have any information on him
    you were either ignorant that he could be lynched soon or you wanted to kill someone not in your party; I find that to be scummy behaviour
    the only reason you got my vote over the other three I listed is because you were the only one I noticed who did not to vote for Themius (It looks like Robo said Rigimi wasn't on that list either, but I thought I counted him in it)
    Themius was the only member of the other mafia party that I recall being lynched

Your reasoning for voting Uggor was fine, but refusing to give someone a chance to RC (or not caring how close they are to a lynch) is a scum tactic in my book.
    Vote for whoever you like, just don't be in a rush to do it when they're about to be lynched and you have no information.

Try not to take it so personally. :/

These are the posts that I find most suspicious from you. It's highly suspicious that you keep saying that the Themius vote is what's important, yet, you didn't vote on Themius yourself.

Just a few posts above, you claim that you protecting Blue was further evidence that you're town, yet, in those posts, you say that Kel and Blue are irrelevant.

Something.

Additionally, I just went over the 4 days just to see what the difference between us was at the end of the day. I find it really ironic that you say I only vote "very close to the middle on most of the lynches (the area scummers like to hide)." You ought to vote for yourself based on that logic, seeing as I was only in one "middle of the lynch" vote on someone I suggested going after on Day 2, one no vote, one initial vote, and one lynch vote. You were in more middle of the pack votes than me. lol...

Day 1 - Decagon ends the day with no vote
    Day 1 - Greeney ends the day with no vote
    Day 2 - Decagon ends the day with no vote
    Day 2 - Greeney ends the day with the lynch on BlueObelisk (which really should have been BlueObelisk ending the day with the finally vote on himself) - Townie
    Day 3 - Decagon ends the day with the 5th vote on Kel - SK
    Day 3 - Greeney ends the day with the 1st vote on Falbacca - ?
    Day 4 - Decagon ends the day with the 10th vote on Uggorthaholy - GF
    Day 4 - Greeney ends the day with the 8th vote on Uggorthaholy - GF

Additionally, just in case you don't want to believem e about Uggor and you don't feel like reading over the thread; Here's proof that your other half of the argument "he's been fast to put suspicion on nearly everyone but Uggor (yes, he voted for him, but I'm pretty sure this is just because he didn't want to be associated with him, and he only voted because Uggor was more than likely to be lynched)" is BS as well.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20429568

Going over your last post and responding now.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not going to get a lot of support/benefit of the doubt later in the game if you keep typing "FoS" and then everyone who doesn't vote the way you want them to vote in the time range you expect. I've already posted (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post20408930) that he'll get lynched and there's no need to vote him (I'll still give him a chance to CC/RC and wait out the irrelevant day at this point) than lynch a potential cop/doctor/etc... You're just being impatient, and that isn't going to justify changing my mind. Unless you have reason to suspect Themius is scum (more than "he hasn't posted yet") I see zero reason to rush a lynch. Statistically speaking, I'd say the most likely people to be scum right now are the 3rd through 5th vote on Themius.
    Also, Celtic got a lot of fire for fighting with Holz Day 1, yet, you manage to slip under the radar.

Something.

You voted on Falbacca, and didn't try to change that bandwagon, that, I would say is focusing on someone.
    Yes, I voted on Falbacca; I didn't try to change the bandwagon because she wasn't posting. I told her to post or I'd switch my vote to her. She didn't post, I switched my vote to her. That is not focusing on someone; Is this complicated?

And yet, you still voted on Blue, he wasn't scum, Robo was the first one to really get a bandwagon off on Uggor, while I remember that you did say that you thought Uggor was suspicious, you also didn't continue with it, you didn't push, otherwise, Uggor would have been lynched Day 2.
    Jesus Christ. I said I wanted to go after Uggor day 2. I didn't push it because the town didn't want to vote Uggor; Go look who voted Uggor after I did. From what I remember; Nobody. I said it wasn't hard evidence, but I posted my suspicion which was wrong. I still wanted to force a CC/RC out of him which nobody else did. You didn't seem to care about Uggor until half the town placed their votes on him so you have nothing to say that doesn't come off as more than hypocritical here.

Yes, I voted BlueObelisk. So did BlueObelisk even though he was town (he put his vote in italics before me, mod said he wouldn't count it so I ended the day). You're just frustrating me at this point with ridiculous logic.

What have I done? Well, I defended Blue even more voraciously than you did, I attempted my hardest to keep Falbacca from being lynched, I contributed in making Lysah speak up, and now, I'm helping the town in trying to get someone lynched who I believe is scum. If you'll look back, I haven't voted on any town lynched (the two we've had ) and I've done my best to protect them from being lynched.
    You are aware that there's no proof Falbacca is town yet right?
    BlueObelisk deserved to be lynched for how bad he played after trying to advise him how to play; I don't recall you helping him, would you like to go quote it? Maybe you did, I really don't remember, but the rest of your argument there is useless in my mind.
    Half the days in the game you did nothing but come on to throw a random vote.
    One of your end of day votes was for an SK (meaningless), the other vote can be summed up as "yes, he voted for him, but I'm pretty sure this is just because he didn't want to be associated with him, and he only voted because Uggor was more than likely to be lynched"

Congratulations, nothing impressive.

Also, Celtic got a lot of fire for fighting with Holz Day 1, yet, you manage to slip under the radar.
    Please do explain what in the world of mcwtf that quote has to do with ANYTHING?
    Keep trying to twist things to find something on me, I'm sure you'll succeed if you can find another random post I made.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-03-16 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I voted on Falbacca; I didn't try to change the bandwagon because she wasn't posting. I told her to post or I'd switch my vote to her. She didn't post, I switched my vote to her. That is not focusing on someone; Is this complicated?
    You still voted on her, it still means you were going after her.

Jesus Christ. I said I wanted to go after Uggor day 2. I didn't push it because the town didn't want to vote Uggor; Go look who voted Uggor after I did. From what I remember; Nobody. I said it wasn't hard evidence, but I posted my suspicion which was wrong. I still wanted to force a CC/RC out of him which nobody else did. You didn't seem to care about Uggor until half the town placed their votes on him so you have nothing to say that doesn't come off as more than hypocritical here.

Yes, I voted BlueObelisk. So did BlueObelisk even though he was town (he put his vote in italics before me, mod said he wouldn't count it so I ended the day). You're just frustrating me at this point with ridiculous logic.
    Sorry, that was my bad, I forgot about those posts (or I just missed them initially)

I still don't understand why you voted for Blue, I know I said I'd probably vote on him if he didn't RC by the time I woke up (the day would've been ending somewhat shortly after that, iirc) but you didn't even really give him a chance after that last post. Various times you kept saying that you wouldn't vote because it wouldn't make any difference and that you'd want to drag out the day as much as possible, but with Blue, you just went for it.

You are aware that there's no proof Falbacca is town yet right?
    BlueObelisk deserved to be lynched for how bad he played after trying to advise him how to play; I don't recall you helping him, would you like to go quote it? Maybe you did, I really don't remember, but the rest of your argument there is useless in my mind.
    Half the days in the game you did nothing but come on to throw a random vote.
    One of your end of day votes was for an SK (meaningless), the other vote can be summed up as "yes, he voted for him, but I'm pretty sure this is just because he didn't want to be associated with him, and he only voted because Uggor was more than likely to be lynched"
    Maybe not, but I don't think Falbacca would have disappeared that entire time, especially if she was scum. I seriously doubt there is any chance that scum have a role identical to the town one, just with a different animal. What other animal that looks scummy can burrow?

How is my defense not valid, but yours is?

Why do you think that voting on an SK is not significant?

So skimmed over the thread since there's been so much. Only a few things I really want to address.
    I'm not about to point out the 40 posts I had defending Blue because you admitted to not actually reading the thread that day.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 06:35 PM ----------

Please do explain what in the world of mcwtf that quote has to do with ANYTHING?
    Keep trying to twist things to find something on me, I'm sure you'll succeed if you can find another random post I made.
    Click the little blue arrow, it show's you had a disagreement with Holz. Somehow, disagreeing with Holz is proof of being scum for some people regarding Celtic, but not for you? I think that's a little unfair. Everyone seemed to think that Celtic was scum because of the disagreement with Holz, why would your case be different if his is true?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used that in my argument, Nice, because Greeney thought it was valid in his argument.

Something.