Legendary Meta GEM questions / confused

I have a lot of people telling me differently from what I have read, and when I read on here someone else will say differently from the person above had posted... so pretty much Im wondering.

For the LMG what are the pre-requisit quest, after getting the gem for sha touched weapon, do you then have to get 6000 valor before even touching anything else? Some people are telling me I need to cap the 6k to continue anything, others are saying you could continue without. Anyone confirm / give me anymore proper details about the transition and what I need?

Thanks!

first quest is to get 20 rune of powers and wisdoms from heart of fear / MSV / ect.... then

u gotta kill the sha of fear to get a item from him * 100% drop rate * then u get the quest to gather 6000 valor - aka 6weeks

to finish due to the 1000 weekly cap then win 2 bgs * silvershard mines and temple at

least once then gather 10 people and kill the horde commander or alliance commander in karasang wilds after that then u get the LMG quest for 5.2 hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    I have a lot of people telling me differently from what I have read, and when I read on here someone else will say differently from the person above had posted... so pretty much Im wondering.

For the LMG what are the pre-requisit quest, after getting the gem for sha touched weapon, do you then have to get 6000 valor before even touching anything else? Some people are telling me I need to cap the 6k to continue anything, others are saying you could continue without. Anyone confirm / give me anymore proper details about the transition and what I need?

Thanks!
    You DO need to complete the quest to obtain the Eye of the Black Prince, which involves gather 6000 valor AFTER obtaining the Sha-touched gem, gaining one win in each of the new battlegrounds (Temple of Kotmogu and Silvershard Mines), and kill the big baddie in your opposing faction's camp in Krasarang. Only after that can you start collecting the materials needed to continue on the legendary questline to obtain the legendary metagem.

Yes, you do need to do the 6k valor quest first.

First you have to do the 5.0 quests which are to get the 10 sigals of power and wisdom, then kill the sha of fear
    Then the 5.1 quests where you have to get the 6k valor, then win the 2 bgs and kill the change of command boss.
    Then you will unlock the 5.2 quests which culminate in your meta gem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigils -> Chimera of Power -> Valor -> BGS/CoC -> 5.2 Quests (Meta)
    You have to participate in every raid tier to be able to get the final product.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins