Fastest way to get honor points?

Hey guys, im back to wow from a break, and im going to farm A LOT of honor points, and just wondering what the fastest way is?

I have shit gear, so im not doing it so good in BG, to say it like that. Should I just farm BG anyway, or farm dungeons and convert the JP to HP?

Tolbarad. Its a great source of honor especially in low population servers.

Other than that there is a new way to get honor in 5.2 http://www.wowhead.com/news=210711/i...layer-scenari#.

Even if losing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetly View Post
    Even if losing?
    Depends how long it lasts, sometimes it's really quick which makes it awesome for getting honour. If it drags on for a long time and you end up losing, it's not so good. Bit of a gamble.

TB, converting JP, or doing BGs. Either way, you're going to have to farm them. Win, lose, get my ass handed to me for a bit, it makes no difference. Farming is farming, so get to it.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well starting next patch which should be on Wednesday* the fastest way to get honor is sadly farming jp from heroics then trading it to honor as the amount of jp per boss gets increased. Sure if you win ever bg that would be faster but on a 50/50 win/loss its faster getting jp from heroics.

*Maybe, May not be.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow starts isle of Conquest (EU)
    also TB 490 HP (win) + 330 with quest
    Winter 490 HP (win) + 320 with quests
    also converting Jp into honor

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with farming instances as bgs are a gamble and most of the time waste of time.

Deleted
    obv Tolbarad

Might also want to consider the 5.1 rares that were added to Krarsong Wilds. Each rare drops a token that can be consumed for 250 honor before guild perks. Great way for quick honor if you happen to know people on other realms for their rares.

Do not convert JP to honor. Blizzard slashed JP gain in half with MoP. TB is probably the most efficient way of farming honor, and obviously BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Might also want to consider the 5.1 rares that were added to Krarsong Wilds. Each rare drops a token that can be consumed for 250 honor before guild perks. Great way for quick honor if you happen to know people on other realms for their rares.
    Pretty much this. I've got capped honor after buying a bunch of stuff and still have like 11 of them in my bag. And I don't pvp.