Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What's the most annoying achievement for you?

Hey guys,

I think everyone knows this situation: You're trying to get that one achievement you've been working for so long, but you just can't get it.

For me it's this one (recently trying to get some more pvp achievements): Save The Day

What is yours? =)

100 Isle of Conquest wins, I am NEVER, EVER, EVER getting that. I hate IoC, it's a PvE BG...

Deleted
    That one you mentioned is pretty easy, i got it fairly quick as well as the Isle Of Conquest things. What i find annoying is the Seeker of Knowledgesince i have only one more pristine to solve but its not popping in after solving hundreds of artifacts...what a waste of a grind...

Deleted
    PvE: Seeker of know. (Like ^) I got one left myself, usually I got the pristine after making the same one more time. But not for this one. (Terracotta Arm) I even made a ticket after my 120 resolves of this artifact. And they said I just were unlucky and have to farm more.. Ye that's so so so funny..

PvP: The quick cap from both TP & WSG, it's really hard for me as a warlock doing this on my own, and seems I dont have many friends who likes BGs (Only have those left, but two friends have offered to help me. (Priest and huntard))

For myself.

As a Wielder of Relic Hunter, Seeker of Knowledge, Old Insane and Beloved.

My death was winning a fishing tournament.

Many attempts in Wrath and Cata. But never won or even Saw a shark as well as always got to 36-ish fish before the winner was announced.

Finally got it recently. FIRST PLACE!

Not really after anything at the moment. Waiting for the season change in Wow to start so i can finish off Zookeeper

Atm trying to solo the Twin Peaks (return and score total of 9 flags).
    And i fail all the time, due to we are winning because i return flags. Im always at "returned 8 flags" then we win. *meeh* (have tried carrying flag myself, but noone goes to get our flag so i end up dieing and enemy team scoreing.)

But most annoying achievement i have done. Must be "Immortal" or "I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome i am". Becuase its so annoying when others fail on something and you cant do anything to change that. Altho i got both of them, but i didnt get the Immortality 25HC ToGC, because weeeeeeeell people died on Anub ALL the time, meeeh!
    Solo achievements are much more fun to do tbh^^
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Atm trying to solo the Twin Peaks (return and score total of 9 flags).
    And i fail all the time, due to we are winning because i return flags. Im always at "returned 8 flags" then we win. *meeh* (have tried carrying flag myself, but noone goes to get our flag so i end up dieing and enemy team scoreing.)
    You can glitch this achievement.

1. Get your recaps - as many as you can.
    2. ALT F4 at the summary screen, DO NOT EXIT THE BATTLEGROUND
    3. Stay logged off for approx. 2 minutes.
    4. Log on, queue again - rinse - repeat.

Avoid capping as it resets your counter using this method. Unless you are at 8/9 already

2.7k in 3's
    who even made this achievement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post

Avoid capping as it resets your counter using this method. Unless you are at 8/9 already
    Nice, gonna try it at home! =)

You don't really have to go through steps 1-4. Just DONT EXIT THE BATTLEGROUND ON YOUR OWN. Once the BG is done, walk away from your computer and let it exit for you after 2 mins. The counter will keep running for the achievement. The hardest part of this is not exiting the BG when you are pissed off cause someone didn't know how to run a flag.

Hmm going to try this next time i go for it, thanks o/
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Hey guys,

I think everyone knows this situation: You're trying to get that one achievement you've been working for so long, but you just can't get it.

For me it's this one (recently trying to get some more pvp achievements): Save The Day

What is yours? =)
    Arathi Basin Perfection. 4 plus years now....not even freaking close, not once.

Deleted
    The Seat of Knowledge. Will probably do it soon enough but sitting at 19/20 and 900+ solves for the new races and not getting that last friggin pristine artifact done is getting frustrating...

Better get that 'Seat of Knowledge ' before 5.2, it will be much harder with the mantid pristine additions.

Deleted
    Seat of Knowledge. No wonder I see so many bots doing Arch in Pandaria, it's a horrible grind.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilostromrage View Post
    Better get that 'Seat of Knowledge ' before 5.2, it will be much harder with the mantid pristine additions.
    Still missing 2 pristines -_-

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect Eye of the Storm victory (1600 to 0). Only thing between me and Battlemaster. 'course, it'd be easier if I got a group instead of just trying to PUG everything... but I got all the others PUGging, so it's a pride issue now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilostromrage View Post
    Can you confirm that with 5.2 you will have to do the mantid ones too? I heard that in 5.2 the mantid part of the pristines get a different achievement (without title) and that I still need to do only Pandaren/Mogu solves...

Deleted
    Invinceble reins...;//

Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Hey guys,

What is yours? =)
    All pvp farming achievements. 250 hk mostly.
    While collecting achievements is fun, some achievements require stupidly lot amount of time spend on monotonous brainless farming. No wonder that 90% of the "players" at night are HK-farming bots.

As of "save the day" - be smarter. Get a friend(stealther) from another faction. You'll be able to do ALL such achievements in one hour.