Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

18,000 Achievement Points, whats next?

I personally use achievement points as a measurement for myself, how much of the game I completed. I'm now at 17640 points and my goal is to get to 18,000 then chill a little. I do lack in the pvp department in ACMs and there are a few from the new raid acms but they will get done sooner or later. As for pet ACMs, I'm still collecting those as well and doing the archaeology ACMs as well.

What type of ACMs are you collecting?

And whats your ACM goals?

I'm sorry, but what's ACM?

I'm guessing he means AChieveMents with ACM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    I'm sorry, but what's ACM?
    Achievement i would guess

Okay... when the hell did ACM become short for achievements?

Deleted
    Thats correct ACM is just the slang abbreviation for Achievement in Germany at least. Since moving from the states to Germany, I only played on German servers to improve my German. And well they either say ACMs or Erfolge.

Deleted
    I am not rushing achievements. I just like to do them when I am waiting for a HC or before a raid etc.

Lets make Erfolge the new global "abbreviation" then.

Anyways on topic: Almost @10k now, collecting whatever I seems to lack the most. This being questing erfolges atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjunkie View Post
    Thats correct ACM is just the slang abbreviation for Achievement in Germany at least. Since moving from the states to Germany, I only played on German servers to improve my German. And well they either say ACMs or Erfolge.
    I play on german servers but I never heared ACMs O.o

Deleted
    That's a great attitude. I myself search for achievements, that I can do easily. Then sometimes I get an achievement when raiding or doing a quest or exploring something. Like a little surprise. Every player in WoW has there own way of having fun. Mine is Raiding, collecting achievements and collection pets (second on Frostwolf) with pets. Just get them as they come. Some do PvP, some PvE. Whatever floats your boat.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 03:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    I play on german servers but I never heared ACMs O.o
    Jiggler. For real? I play on Frostwolf EU (Germany). I thought every German player knows the abbreviation ACM. For English reader, I'm gonna reply to this in German as well.

Jiggler. Wirklich? Ich spiele seit ich nach Deutschland gekommen bin, nur auf Deutschen Servers. Und die leute mit wem ich spiele sagen einfach Acms als Abkürzung o. Erfolge halt.

Deleted
    That's a great attitude. I myself search for achievements, that I can do easily. Then sometimes I get an achievement when raiding or doing a quest or exploring something. Like a little surprise. Every player in WoW has there own way of having fun. Mine is Raiding, collecting achievements and collection pets (second on Frostwolf) with pets. Just get them as they come. Some do PvP, some PvE. Whatever floats your boat.
    Yea, I have never liked PVP so when my guild is not raiding I have not much to do outside that. Therefore Achievements is a great addition

Deleted
    Well, my goal is getting everything.
    I'm at 19125 now and the most achievements I miss are PvP ones of course. Don't know if I'll ever do RBG.

Deleted
    Wow, Zelos. Now, thats alot of Achievements and it must be alot of time you spent getting them. You should be proud of yourself for the WoW Achievements. Don't forget to pick up some real life achievements as well. Because WoW as you know is quite addicting. ^^

Wow, Zelos. Now, thats alot of Achievements and it must be alot of time you spent getting them. You should be proud of yourself for the WoW Achievements. Don't forget to pick up some real life achievements as well. Because WoW as you know is quite addicting. ^^
    Why there's always those posters in those threads. Live and let live, jesus.

@ OP. Idk, alts, pvp, gold farming? Sitting at 16800 myself and have little motivation to go for more, meh.

Deleted
    Current goal is 16k. But I feel stuck. /sigh
    But tbh, I rather farm FoS than achievements.

EDIT: Spelling mistake.
    Last edited by mmocf1de00b64e; 2013-03-03 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

I am relaxed with my 17k at the moment.
    Waiting for new achievements and rep/daily grinds in 5.2 :P

youre going to have to do battlemaster man. get Oqueue, watch OpenRaid for achievement premades. will make the whole thing exponentially easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by refeyggn View Post
    Thats correct ACM is just the slang abbreviation for Achievement in Germany at least.
    Thats correct ACM is just the slang abbreviation for Achievement in Germany at least.
    Hmmm.

Anyway, somewhat off topic, but could any of the Erfolge-junkies explain to me what the interest is in Erfolge points? I mean, beyond those that give titles, pets, mounts or challenges. I'm talking stuff that only takes time for no actual reward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally, I want to complete as many achievements as possible as well.

Unfortunately, my raid hasn't had the time nor the luck to complete all of the raid stuff this time around (I swear to you, 2013 is jinxed! 2012 was great.) So, I have some stuff missing in that section.

Another section that I have some stuff missing is PvP. I hate arenas, so I can't see myself ever getting all of that done. Maybe 1750 where I'm still missing that one, but higher than that, no way. BG achievements shouldn't be much of a problem to get eventually.

And as for pet battles, there's not much missing.

5.2 will add a lot of new achievements, so I suppose that aiming for 20k points will soon be realistic.

I want to 'complete' the game in as many aspects as possible, if you catch what I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally use achievement points as a measurement for myself, how much of the game I completed. I'm now at 17640 points and my goal is to get to 18,000 then chill a little. I do lack in the pvp department in ACMs and there are a few from the new raid acms but they will get done sooner or later. As for pet ACMs, I'm still collecting those as well and doing the archaeology ACMs as well.

What type of ACMs are you collecting?

And whats your ACM goals?
    I think there's over 2500 achi points in the PVP section, you should aim for the small things first.
    I myself hate PVP, not sure if I'll ever get around to them.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.