Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Rule of thumb: If you feel the need to ask that question, odds are you shouldn't do it.

well it's pretty retarded since most *premades* are those with 1300 rated scrubs who think they are pro being in a premade group. there's nothing you can really do but laugh at them
    don't take it personally - imagine you're a nurse in a mental institution - this guy has an iq of <50 and he's peeing his pants under your watch - you wouldn't take that personally would you?

I agree not really an exploit, but I think its shitty to do. Especially booting people who are there trying to play correctly. I agree with the earlier poster, if I got booted by some asshole doing what your doing Id be sure to have everyone i know report you.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Bots don't cap objectives.
    Oh, but they do. Bots are better than half the players out there if they're configured properly :P

Deleted
    If I joined a BG and some random guy told me not what to do, I'd do it. Kick me if you want, but I won't take orders from some nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Bots don't cap objectives.
    There is a bot that does.

Most people take their time in game seriously. Personally when I join a bg I try to win and am all for kicking people(or bots) who don't queue up for the same reason. There are people who queue up, sit in one spot the whole game and shit talk in bg chat, also there are those who just mindlessly solo zerg a node with 5 enemies guarding it.

When the majority of players on the team have the opportunity to kick those people thusly improving the chances that they'll get a team player in that slot, improving the chances of winning... fuck em, why not?

Play to win and be a team player. If you don't like it don't queue up.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    make a ticket and ask a GM? i could see it going either way. theyre all queueing at the same time but its luck if they get together. only think i see them getting in trouble for is bullying people into playing a certain way
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2013-03-04 at 04:13 PM.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    clever use of game mechanics.
    Biggest reason to get banned. Ever. Every worldfirst is banned by "clever use of game mechanics" If blizzard thinks that an act is wrongly performed, they ban. They don't need to explain themselves.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz015 View Post
    Biggest reason to get banned. Ever. Every worldfirst is banned by "clever use of game mechanics" If blizzard thinks that an act is wrongly performed, they ban. They don't need to explain themselves.
    then when nerdy fans qq they lift the ban. ironic how they work...
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Doesn't reporting someone afk in battlegrounds give them a 1 minute debuff saying they'll be marked in-active, then another 1 minute debuff before kicking them out? Couldn't said person just go initiate combat with the other faction to remove said in-active debuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Most people take their time in game seriously. Personally when I join a bg I try to win and am all for kicking people(or bots) who don't queue up for the same reason. There are people who queue up, sit in one spot the whole game and shit talk in bg chat, also there are those who just mindlessly solo zerg a node with 5 enemies guarding it.

When the majority of players on the team have the opportunity to kick those people thusly improving the chances that they'll get a team player in that slot, improving the chances of winning... fuck em, why not?

Play to win and be a team player. If you don't like it don't queue up
    Your post made me laugh so hard I farted, bold parts are the win in that case....

This is MMO and no1 gives you the right to dictate how someone is playing this game, hell he can make a party with 5 of his friends and do nothing else, but as long as he is next to keyboard you cant do anything about it.....

When the majority of ppl get their head out of their ass and realize that WoW is just a game, well perhaps then there will be less rage nerd kids, anal kids and stuff like that. So then playing this game will be fun, and as I said, neither you or no one else can tell someone how to have fun in this game....

There is no I in a team so again, evryone an play the game how they want. And to be honest i miss the days when AV used to last 50min or more...

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post

This is MMO and no1 gives you the right to dictate how someone is playing this game, hell he can make a party with 5 of his friends and do nothing else, but as long as he is next to keyboard you cant do anything about it.....
    Wrong. You can have him booted from the BG.

When the majority of ppl get their head out of their ass and realize that WoW is just a game, well perhaps then there will be less rage nerd kids, anal kids and stuff like that. So then playing this game will be fun, and as I said, neither you or no one else can tell someone how to have fun in this game....
    Wrong again. The option is there for the majority to kick the few that wish to hold a bg win hostage with their bad.

There is no I in a team so again, evryone an play the game how they want. And to be honest i miss the days when AV used to last 50min or more...
    50 minutes? hah, try an entire weekend.

Wrong. You can have him booted from the BG.
    Wrong... Why would I? As long as he isnt bot following ppl around i wouldnt... As i said, its a game, someone finding fun while jumping from a tower is still playing the game, bot are not ( at least not a real person ).

Wrong again. The option is there for the majority to kick the few that wish to hold a bg win hostage with their bad.
    Actually you are wrong. BGs ( some of them ) could be won on different ways. So thats said I can sit and farm HKs in AV without going for towers and still win, it will take longer but who cares if I like that style and as I said no one can tell me what to do and how to play...

50 minutes? hah, try an entire weekend.
    Some how it is hard for obne battle to last for 10_ hours, and if I remember right, AV had 2 hour max ( but i might be wrong ) or untill one side was out of reinforcement.

Wrong... Why would I? As long as he isnt bot following ppl around i wouldnt... As i said, its a game, someone finding fun while jumping from a tower is still playing the game, bot are not ( at least not a real person ).

Actually you are wrong. BGs ( some of them ) could be won on different ways. So thats said I can sit and farm HKs in AV without going for towers and still win, it will take longer but who cares if I like that style and as I said no one can tell me what to do and how to play...

Some how it is hard for obne battle to last for 10_ hours, and if I remember right, AV had 2 hour max ( but i might be wrong ) or untill one side was out of reinforcement.
    You're wrong.

You're wrong.
    prove me wrong

prove me wrong
    "Before cross-realm battlegrounds, games used to last for days."
    http://www.wowhead.com/zone=2597/alterac-valley

You must be new.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Yah that's for certain greifing. Questionable if you guys will get caught eventually, but yah. griefing.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are foolish enough to listen to you AND to stay out of combat when they get the inactive debuff then they deserve to be kicked. Whether it is against the rules I am not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

"Before cross-realm battlegrounds, games used to last for days."
    http://www.wowhead.com/zone=2597/alterac-valley

You must be new.

yeah and what about server restart!?

not really, 04/30/2005, you?

p.s. Do you realize that no1 was talking about non cr-bgs since the topic is about cr-bg... get your facts right...