Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Ethiopian mandatory birth control scandal prompts outrage in Israel

"Immigrants often have to meet acceptance criteria but, in Israel, it's been revealed some women have been forcibly medicated so that they don't become pregnant. What's more, many of the Ethiopian migrants - who are of Jewish descent - were being given the contraceptive without their knowledge, despite the drug's hazardous side effects."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdaZNfDB8Qs

Deleted
    Sounds very familiar indeed......

Deleted
    "Oh i'm poor as hell, my kids are starving to death, can't keep my legs closed, please Mr. Government... nid money"

For the love of, let's get these shots in some of these folks here in Europe as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    "Oh i'm poor as hell, my kids are starving to death, can't keep my legs closed, please Mr. Government... nid money"

For the love of, let's get these shots in some of these folks here in Europe as well.
    We have had this program in Europe before.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Indeed. And it turned out great! *sarcasm*

(I'm just nodding with you mate!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess what, move to a foreign country, follow their laws.. makes you want to think twice about giving up your citizenship doesn't it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Guess what, move to a foreign country, follow their laws.. makes you want to think twice about giving up your citizenship doesn't it.
    They sterilized people without their knowledge, do you really agree with that?

Apparently only Israel can conduct a sensible immigration policy without being branded as racists. Europe should have take an example, in my opinion.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 01:02 AM ----------

Those people could remove themselves from the country if they disagreed with the policy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Apparently only Israel can conduct a sensible immigration policy without being branded as racists. Europe should have take an example, in my opinion.
    Don't you find it ironic that Israel are doing exactly the same things to others that happened to them a few generations back? They are sterilizing people for fucks sake, sometimes without their knowledge. Can you think of a time in history where this has happened before?

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    It doesn't work like that. First of all it breaches human rights, second it breaches a whole series of Israeli laws. Third Ethiopian Jews are Jews. Jews emigrate to Israel based on religious and ethinc grounds. This is blunt racism. The only problem with these Ethiopian Jews is that they are of the wrong skin color. Curiously this treatment has not been administered to Jews of other ethnicity emigrating to Israel.

Deleted
    Then we need to reinstate it, assuming you're not referring to WW2 here. It's starting to become a habit for these mongrols (regardless of race or religion) to come to Europe, fuck as if life depends on it, and get a visa because their kid is "European". What's next ? Oh, ahrd working citizens end up paying for all of them.

Infracted: Please refrain from insulting entire groups of people.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-03-03 at 07:39 PM.

Really, Israel? REALLY?!

It would be one thing if, say, China were doing this to Tibetans since although history is public domain, they don't have first hand experience.

This is even worse than if the Germans started doing it to the Jews... again.

This is a group of people who suffered this same treatment at the hands of Germany in the 30s, doing it to someone else and somehow thinking it's different because it's not their race.

This is... I really don't even know how to respond with anything but outrage.

This is ironic in so many levels. U.S. should cut ties with Israel as it is a explicitly human rights violator now.

Deleted
    Then we need to reinstate it, assuming you're not referring to WW2 here. It's starting to become a habit for these mongrols (regardless of race or religion) to come to Europe, fuck as if life depends on it, and get a visa because their kid is "European". What's next ? Oh, ahrd working citizens end up paying for all of them.
    I AM referring to WW2, and they used the same excuses at the time.

Forced eugenics, racial profiling, forced birth control, rights based on ethnicity etc. Yeah that leads to places...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the Nazi program rubbed off on them a bit. There are certain people that shouldn't be allowed to have / continue to have children. Doing it without their knowledge is the wrong way to go however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    required labor, background checks, forced birth control if unable to support themselves and their children, rights based on able to provide without help etc. Yeah that leads to places...
    Fixed it for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say something like "how horrific, I can't believe this, it can't be true", but I would be lying.

And it seems older generations have failed in teaching the lesson learned decades ago to the ones that have come after them.

I hang my head in disappointment.

The biggest problem here is that they're sterilizing them without their knowledge.

Your point of view is reasonable exempting that one aspect.

No I don't agree with doing it without their knowledge but In general I don't see a problem with forced sterilization and given the current economic status of my own country I have no issue telling refugee's to piss of and seek shelter elsewhere.

I mean it's not like the United states hasn't proven time and time again that it will Help militarize the people of any foreign nation to overthrow their leadership if we consider it to be beneficial to us for them to do so.