Deleted

Question No quest at exalted with The August Celestials?

I've just hit exalted with The August Celestials but I can't find any special quest given by this faction. Am I missing something? Or did I just waste my time doing those dailies everyday because I clearly don't want another Cloud Serpent mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    No special quests with them as far as I know. Only reason to get past revered is for the mount and bag if you are tailor.

Talk to leven dawnblade in either the pagoda, mistfall village, or setting sun garrison and he should give you the quest

EDIT: My bad thats golden lotus. Derp. Yeah no quest for AC unfortuneately
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Talk to leven dawnblade in either the pagoda, mistfall village, or setting sun garrison and he should give you the quest
    I think you are thinking of Golden Lotus. There's no Exalted quest with August Celestials - sadly.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    That's bullshit then. I thought there will be a cool quest at exalted with a lot of lore. And now I realise that I've wasted so much time for nothing.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    That's bullshit then. I thought there will be a cool quest at exalted with a lot of lore. And now I realise that I've wasted so much time for nothing.
    Well there's still the achievement(s), the mount, the tabard and it unlocks Alani, and even though you said you didn't want another Cloud Serpent, the Thundering one looks awesome.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

You need exalted to be able to mount the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent, so you didn't do it for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another exalted rep notch on your belt.

Another step towards Pandaren Ambassador, which gives you a kite mount.

It's something, I guess.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Another exalted rep notch on your belt.

Another step towards Pandaren Ambassador, which gives you a kite mount.
    Kite mount was totally worth getting August Celestials and Anglers to exalted. Just got mine yesterday! \o/

There is none, and I think this is really lame.

I thought the final quest from the Golden Lotus was fantastic (even though it is the grindiest and most annoying faction to level by far, and the sole responsible for the massive complaints of dailies, IMO). I sure wish we could have some awesome quest in August Celestials as well, and discover more about them in the process, like the big revelation we get in the Klaxxi final quest.

But no, nothing, nada...

It's a shame, but considering the four different quest hubs for AC have no connection story wise other than there being a celestial there, I can understand. Where as the Shado-Pan, Klaxxi and Golden Lotus have more focused stories in their daily areas, the AC have no real unifying story.

Deleted
    It isn't exactly exalted quest, but when you do the dailies on southern temple there is 3 identical dailies, followed by 1 unique quest where you fight someone. The 1 quest is allways unique and different to other ones, and there is storyline that you go through when you do the 1 quest, and at end you get http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7287.

I see it as exalted quest.