Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How many bots are in your HoL or SH right now?

This was brought to my attention by one of my viewers on stream a couple nights ago, so I thought I'd turn it into a game.

Fun little thing to see, level 80 Hunters in SH and level 85 Paladins in HoL.

• Yes, I know Blizzard bans in waves.
    • Yes, I know bots will always be a problem

That being said, how many are on your server right now?
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-01-24 at 07:42 AM.

isn't this kinda mass naming and shaming? they all may be bots, but perhaps at least one of them is a loner to likes to do HoL/SH.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    isn't this kinda mass naming and shaming? they all may be bots, but perhaps at least one of them is a loner to likes to do HoL/SH.
    Thanks, Fixed!
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-01-24 at 07:42 AM.

Can't log and check right now, but a few months ago there were like 30 druids in Karazhan on nearly all servers
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    Can't log and check right now, but a few months ago there were like 30 druids in Karazhan on nearly all servers
    Haha, really!? That's ridiculous!

What exactly are they.. farming? for in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post

That being said, how many are on your server right now?
    0 in halls of lightning,
    1 person in shattered halls (68 rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenkor View Post
    What exactly are they.. farming? for in there?
    Curious to know this toon. Nothing I can think in HoL would be worth farming unless they are just porting to all the bosses for quick gold. Shattered Halls I can see killing mobs for cloth being worth it, but other than that no idea.

Deleted
    0, 0

Oh, 10 chars, not that kind though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Curious to know this toon. Nothing I can think in HoL would be worth farming unless they are just porting to all the bosses for quick gold. Shattered Halls I can see killing mobs for cloth being worth it, but other than that no idea.
    hol has lots of cloth, greens, books of glyph mastery sell decently too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G1rKoUfvq0 this guy says 12,500 an hour. if you can get half of that while botting, ain't too bad. Although I didn't watch the entire video and didn't realize he's doing a miraculous 7.5 runs an hour.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G1rKoUfvq0

Your knowledge is limited.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    hol has lots of cloth, greens, books of glyph mastery sell decently too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G1rKoUfvq0 this guy says 12,500 an hour. if you can get half of that while botting, ain't too bad. Although I didn't watch the entire video and didn't realize he's doing a miraculous 7.5 runs an hour.
    Books have dropped in price since MoP release due to the fact you can learn the exact same glyphs through Scroll of Wisdom. 12,500g an hour is VERY high for a simple run like that and will be server dependent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    2,000g off items putting on the AH is a little high to believe for just 1 run that takes no longer than 10 mins.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-01-24 at 08:03 AM.

Deleted
    Books have dropped in price since MoP release due to the fact you can learn the exact same glyphs through Scroll of Wisdom. 12,500g an hour is VERY high for a simple run like that and will be server dependent.

2,000g off items putting on the AH is a little high to believe for just 1 run that takes no longer than 10 mins.
    2,000g of anything from Wrath is a little high to believe, however long the run takes.

You know what botting is right?
    You leave your computer on while you do other things.
    Doesn't really matter how efficient it is (the fact that there is so much abuse of it shows that it is fairly efficient), you're still getting essentially free money.
    Even if you made like 1k a run, 5k/hr - that's 120k for 24 hours. How often does Blizzard ban? weeks? months?

You know what botting is right?
    You leave your computer on while you do other things.
    Doesn't really matter how efficient it is (the fact that there is so much abuse of it shows that it is fairly efficient), you're still getting essentially free money.
    Even if you made like 1k a run, 5k/hr - that's 120k for 24 hours. How often does Blizzard ban? weeks? months?
    I was commenting on the video you posted not the bots...

I was commenting on the video you posted not the bots...
    you should have realized that I pointed out the guy was running hol 7.5 times an hour

you should have realized that I pointed out the guy was running hol 7.5 times an hour
    Not here to argue with you, all I stated was the video is not legit in means of 1 run = 2,000g worth of AH items. Back to the topic please! :3

Is that possible? Isn't there a max amount of instances one can enter in an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Is that possible? Isn't there a max amount of instances one can enter in an hour?
    It's 5, so 7.5/hour is bogus unless there's some weird differences in EU or Asian servers.

I can't see HoL netting more than a few hundred gold per run tops....

Deleted
    0 in HoL
    0 in SH