Patch 5.2 Lore Scrolls - Locations + Cinematics

Hello guys, I made a video of the locations for the new Lore Scrolls (Lorewalkers story scrolls) and also for the new cinematics they have once you get all scrolls from a set.

Locations:

The Zandalari Prophecy (shows why they came on Pandaria and switched their leader):

Gods and Monsers (shows us the history of the Mogu and what the Titans were for them):

Rumbles of Thunder (shows us part of the story of Lei Shen and why he chose to be the Thunder King):

I advise people that like lore to read the scrolls. I would like to read them myself (as in record myself reading them) but they are so beautiful I would actually ruin them and that's not something I would like to do.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 10:55 AM ----------

Not going to lie but I expected people to be a bit more interested in the lore D:.

Ohh, nice... will be some quick achieves/points as soon as the patch releases.

...now i just need to find the best route to get these and as many of the rare spawns as possible after the servers comes back up
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome upload

I love watching cho read the scrolls, blizzard did an amazing job with them, his tune and delivery sets the mood for the patch

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Thank you very much.