Deleted

Clean and simple UI for casters

Hello!

Anybody know of a simple and clean looking ui for range dps?
    Except for Elvui. Any tips are welcome !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mansikka View Post
    Hello!

Anybody know of a simple and clean looking ui for range dps?
    Except for Elvui. Any tips are welcome !

Thanks
    Elv can be configured/edited pretty heavily to basicly look nothing like elv but do what you want

What is it that you want from your ui?

Deleted
    Yeah i know and i've tried it always ends up with me having to reset my hole ui cause i suck at it
    But what i want from my ui is a clean and simple with not much showing, if you know what i mean.

Yeah i know and i've tried it always ends up with me having to reset my hole ui cause i suck at it
    But what i want from my ui is a clean and simple with not much showing, if you know what i mean.
    Personally, I think you should look at some compilations on wowinterface.com, find the bits you like then either recreate them yourself or head over to the ui thread as ask for some help in there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Personally, I think you should look at some compilations on wowinterface.com, find the bits you like then either recreate them yourself or head over to the ui thread as ask for some help in there
    Yeah, i'm already on it actually. Thanks for your reply mate and good luck on future content !

Yeah, i'm already on it actually. Thanks for your reply mate and good luck on future content !
    Hah, my guild doesnt raid progressively now, people quitting and not wanting to raid...in a spot now looking for a new home/working out how to pay for trasnfer atm

Deleted
    oh that is too bad, "/
    Last edited by mmocb7ce730952; 2013-02-23 at 02:19 AM.

Deleted
    tukui maybe then ?

10+ Year Old Account
    TukUI yeah, give it a try

Deleted
    If not Tuk then look at my "MayronUI Gen2" because it seems to be popular, effective and easy to use however its more graphical than TukUI