Page 1 of 2
LastLast

marked for death glyph removed next reset, replace it with ?????

as the patch is coming next week they are removing the marked for death glyph which basically lets you apply hunters mark by firing arcane shot the glyph will just be rolled into arcane shot.

so my question is what should i use instead of this for bm and surv???

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    as the patch is coming next week they are removing the marked for death glyph which basically lets you apply hunters mark by firing arcane shot the glyph will just be rolled into arcane shot.

so my question is what should i use instead of this for bm and surv???
    The new glyph of liberation (5% of max health heal when you disengage) sounds likely to me...
    Last edited by Namor of Muradin; 2013-03-04 at 09:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    most likely the glyph that give you health when you disengage

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    most likely the glyph that give you health when you disengage
    will we get it in our book automatically or will u need a scribe with it?

Idk man from a PvP point of view the Mirrored Blades one looks pretty good too.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

It will be in your glyph book because you already have it learned since it's replacing glyph of marked for death.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

i should have elaborated what should it be replaced with for pve purposes?

Liberaton or animal bond to help your healers imo

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You'll be using Glyph of Aimed Shot for MM.

For the other two specs - Mending, Master's Call, Liberation and Ice Trap are all good choices depending on the encounter. Endless Wrath is also sometimes useful (Vizier, I'm looking at you).

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Liberaton
    never heard of that glyph any link to it please?

never heard of that glyph any link to it please?
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=42899/gl...rked-for-death

It's the glyph replacing marked for death so you cannot obtain it until 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=42899/gl...rked-for-death

It's the glyph replacing marked for death so you cannot obtain it until 5.2.
    cool awesome that means since I'm currently using marked for death as 1 of my 3 major glyphs on Wednesday it''ll automatically be replaced with the 1 you linked. i said Wednesday because I'm EU

cool awesome that means since I'm currently using marked for death as 1 of my 3 major glyphs on Wednesday it''ll automatically be replaced with the 1 you linked. i said Wednesday because I'm EU
    Yeah, it's a pretty good glyph too imo.

You will have it already active in place of Marked for Death. For SV/BM I would suggest using that along with animal bond and deterence, for MM you probably would be better off using Chimera glyph in place of liberation alongside the obvious aimed shot and animal bond.

Deleted
    I'll be running with:

Animal Bond 24/7

Then 2 of these 3:
    Deterrence - when there is something I can't deflect completely
    Disengage, there's a few fights this is good
    Liberation - when I don't need one of the others

Black Ice - Just for Ji-Kun's downdraft, will most likely replace deterrence for this though
    Last edited by mmoc5ff2ee9b91; 2013-03-05 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flustered View Post
    You'll be using Glyph of Aimed Shot for MM.

For the other two specs - Mending, Master's Call, Liberation and Ice Trap are all good choices depending on the encounter. Endless Wrath is also sometimes useful (Vizier, I'm looking at you).
    No one will use the aimed shot glyph if they are good enough to know how to move around and keep following certain haste caps that are needed to cast aimed shot effectively. Even in PvP you never hard cast aimed unless you are running rapid fire in which case it's near 1 second cast and giving up a glyph slot for it is silly. Explosive trap glyph, solace glyph, and liberation are the best choices right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    I'll be running with:

Animal Bond 24/7

Then 2 of these 3:
    Deterrence - when there is something I can't deflect completely
    Disengage, there's a few fights this is good
    Liberation - when I don't need one of the others

Black Ice - Just for Ji-Kun's downdraft, will most likely replace deterrence for this though
    I'm probably just going to end up using animal bond then most likely deterrence/liberation.

Not sure why you would need black ice, when I tested the boss hunters were just fine.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redrobin3 View Post
    No one will use the aimed shot glyph if they are good enough to know how to move around and keep following certain haste caps that are needed to cast aimed shot effectively. Even in PvP you never hard cast aimed unless you are running rapid fire in which case it's near 1 second cast and giving up a glyph slot for it is silly. Explosive trap glyph, solace glyph, and liberation are the best choices right now.
    ??????
    Those glyph choices make me think you're talking strictly about pvp.

If you have to move even ONCE during an aimed shot over the course of the encounter, the aimed shot glyph has increased your dps and thus automatically is superior to every other glyph choice.

Explosive trap glyph was only useful for Heroic Tsulong (-maybe- Will) in T14, and quite frankly I can't see it being useful for many more in T15.
    Solace is completely useless in a raid environment.
    Liberation is only a 5% heal, and it's tied to something that in aoe damage situations will put you out of position. I'd rather stay in the healing rains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I'm probably just going to end up using animal bond then most likely deterrence/liberation.

Not sure why you would need black ice, when I tested the boss hunters were just fine.
    It's an insurance policy for downdraft that i quite liked on PTR, dont know for sure if i'll use it but the option is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    It's an insurance policy for downdraft that i quite liked on PTR, dont know for sure if i'll use it but the option is there.
    Aspect of the pack works wonders also.