Question Will Unholy DKs be top tier melee in 5.2 in arena pvp?

I havent been on the PTR but just wanted to know how Unholy DK damage is. I played Unholy this season to about 2.2k in arena even though my class was absolutely garbage in 3v3 just wondering if things will change for my class and if we'll be viable in arena or if ill have to rely on Rated BGs mostly for pvp.

Should be pretty good. Necrotic Strike or w/e it is called is so ridiculously broken.

I am looking forward to running Shadowcleave with a good Dk partner this arena season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBGreene View Post
    Should be pretty good. Necrotic Strike or w/e it is called is so ridiculously broken.
    I haven't even touched my DK since Cata, but explain this to me, how is NS broken compared to Cata? In cata I could spam NS and I could bring down almost any healer, in 1on1!

Is it still possible to reliably 1on1 a healer in MoP as a DK? NS ain't spammable any more, I guess it's much harder to stack it now to ridiculous numbers or even guarantee a 100% uptime.
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2013-03-04 at 11:03 PM.

Yes it has been changed. It's not as powerful as it used to be. But still, part of the rotation. Use your death runes (or was it unholy? ) on it keep it up.

They will be very good next season too.

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    Is it still possible to reliably 1on1 a healer in MoP
    No, Blizzard has stated that healers in PvP are designed to live through the dps of two players

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthrall View Post
    No, Blizzard has stated that healers in PvP are designed to live through the dps of two players
    Where? who? when? how? WTF?
    I'm sorry for being a little skeptical about this but Blizzard is full of bs. How can they actually mean such a thing and keep nerfing healing in PvP patch after patch.
    Battle Fatigue went from 15% ==> 30% and god knows where they're gonna stop with the nerfs.