Thread: Need Addon

Need Addon

So Im looking for an addon that makes it possible to see the dots on the extra boss healthbars that some bosses have. Example like on Garalon encounter on the right side of the screen you can see all of the legs healthbars and in Council of Elders. Any suggestions?

Power auras! That's what i used when i played, it's been a while since i was online so im not sure if the addon still exists tho :P

It's not an addon, but a full UI called "Elv UI"

Comes with preset everything, and I could be wrong but I think shadow priests dots show up by default on boss frames with it.

tukui.org has the latest downloads for it and other various formats.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    It's not an addon, but a full UI called "Elv UI"

Comes with preset everything, and I could be wrong but I think shadow priests dots show up by default on boss frames with it.

tukui.org has the latest downloads for it and other various formats.
    I use ElvUI with the Shadow & Light edit, I'll be starting raiding as Shadow this week so I'll have to see if this is true. Or if there is an option to turn this on. If it's not on by default, I bet there's an option for it in the boss unit frames section.

<3 ElvUI.

Deleted
    Dots are shown by default on the boss frames with ElvUi, but you can also configure the settings for them.

Edit: Your own dots, that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dotimer can do that, and is pre-configured to do it. I have always found it to be a little clunky to use, properly set up though it is a nifty little addon. Shows time remaining, for all dots, as well as what target they are on. Does not show up beneath the health bars though, but is in its on window. I believe you might need to go into whatever ui mod you use and ensure that debuffs are enabled, and that there is nothing blocking debuffs on the default blizzard UI.

<Focus> US - Thunderlord. (20)

Quote Originally Posted by Teippi View Post
    So Im looking for an addon that makes it possible to see the dots on the extra boss healthbars that some bosses have. Example like on Garalon encounter on the right side of the screen you can see all of the legs healthbars and in Council of Elders. Any suggestions?
    I wanted the exact same thing. I'm using the add-on: Shadowed Unit Frames (SUF). The only SUF unit frames I have enabled are the "Boss" frames and "Raid" frames, although you can choose from a lot of other ones if you wish (player, target, pet, target of target, etc.).

When configuring the SUF Boss frames, there is a setting for Auras. I have mine set up to show only my debuffs. I don't want the clutter of seeing everyone else's debuffs, just my own DoTs and how much time remains on them.

There is another selection on the SUF config menu for hiding certain WoW unit frames... so there you would check the box to hide the WoW boss frames.

Some good suggestions in here!